What's new

Should pakistan sell weapons to HAMAS-FATAH

Takes one Ghauri to knock out this shitty little country.

I was meaning in terms of Palestinians coming at them with jets as opposed to throwing rocks which they do now. Obviously not going to happen.
mate what will Pakistan do when Israel return's the favour with 200 nuclear warheads, Israel is a nuclear power far bigger then Pakistan @ 200 nuclear warheads
therefore please think before you post, jazba-e-imaani doesn't makes you win wars my friend, technology ,education industrialisations, economy, diplomacy & weapons do !

Even if we assumed that Pakistan gave away its JF-17s for free (since the Palestinians can't really afford them) and that there would be no problem transporting them there, they'd still need lots of training and an immense number of planes... Even the initial versions of the Israeli F-16s should be superior, especially considering the modifications that these guys usually do to their airplanes. That's for the first two blocks at least, when JF-17 block III is ready, then we could talk.

Takes one Ghauri to knock out this shitty little country.

I was meaning in terms of Palestinians coming at them with jets as opposed to throwing rocks which they do now. Obviously not going to happen.

Palestinians cannot fight modern war.

forget it.

your views are that a mirasi in the village who was getting beaten up by chaudhry.

you want to go sit next to the mirasi and beg the chaudhri to beat you with the same chappal.

Sharmanaak character. really sharmnak.

Last edited:
Pakistan needs to focus on its own issues in FATA.

Even if we assumed that Pakistan gave away its JF-17s for free (since the Palestinians can't really afford them) and that there would be no problem transporting them there, they'd still need lots of training and an immense number of planes... Even the initial versions of the Israeli F-16s should be superior, especially considering the modifications that these guys usually do to their airplanes. That's for the first two blocks at least, when JF-17 block III is ready, then we could talk.

Are you really Greek ?

You write English like Indians

We don't have JFs to give away.

Have you seen the "assembly line" for the new planes?

Some 5th grader poters are f@rting too much shouting gaza gaza, my tummy gassa gass-a. All due to too much eating in this Ramadan.

That's all.

Don't take them seriously.

Have you seen the "assembly line" for the new planes? Some 5th grader poters are f@rting too much shouting gaza gaza, my tummy gassa gass-a. All due to too much eating in this Ramadan.

That's all.

True, the entire Palestinian Air Space is covered by Israel Air Force not even kids quad copter can fly in that airspace people are talking about JF-17 or other equipment...

We can't supply a single bullet even if we wanted to, if ever we do support them, it will be small arms, untraceable supplied well under the radar. Pakistan doesn't need Hamas listed as one of it's affiliates.

JF-17? Forget it, our economy is in bad shape, we're living on freebies, we don't have the funds to give stuff away. The Palestinians could NEVER, never ever make use of such high tech equipment. First build a worthy airstrip and a few hangars, get some pilots and engineers, then we can talk about getting a few old F-7's. Even then there's no guarantee they could even fly the damn birds. And even if they had a functioning air force, it would be target practice for the IAF, no exaggeration there, the IDF wouldn't allow it, and if by some miracle it happened, the IAF would laugh it off.

Are you really Greek ?

You write English like Indians

Hmm? When I said "then we could talk" I meant that when block III is ready we could look into the subject more.

Have you seen the "assembly line" for the new planes?

Some 5th grader poters are f@rting too much shouting gaza gaza, my tummy gassa gass-a. All due to too much eating in this Ramadan.

That's all.

Yea, I was talking purely hypothetically.

True, the entire Palestinian Air Space is covered by Israel Air Force not even kids quad copter can fly in that airspace people are talking about JF-17 or other equipment...

If entire Arab ariforce can be destroyed by Israeli air force,

What would Hammas do?

Dance around waving JF-17 pictures at the Israeli drones and F-16s. .

hahaha.

Yea, I was talking purely hypothetically.

Lets discuss hypothesis that is closer to ground realities.

Thank you.

If entire Arab ariforce can be destroyed by Israeli air force,

What would Hammas do?

Dance around waving JF-17 pictures at the Israeli drones and F-16s. .

As we know israel has Ballistic Missiles and precision weapons capable to destroy AFs and countries in any event entire Arab unites to fight these BMs would vaporize their forces no need to even use israel Air Force. Most arab nations know it and that is why they are keeping to themselves not retaliating against israel, very smart of arabs.

However a radical idea Palestinians have two options go to UN tell them to find another land carved from another Nation just as israel was created and move entire population for the sake of peace, fair enough demand if jews can get it why not these Palestinians. Option two come out of homes against hamas/iran, fateh to shut the fk up and disband this would resolve crisis for the time being but I have doubts about option two israel still won't agree to peace that's just not in their genes people may disagree.

Last edited:

JF's aren't exactly donkeys that you can shout Hoor arhh and ride your way to the battle field.

Are we seriously talking about giving JF-17s to Hamas?

R8JTy5y.gif

Anyone who thinks ill for Palestine and its people will think on this lines. You might think weapons will help but it will not and actually it will damage them more. Will these weapons make them superior to Israel, No. Will these weapons give them ability to damage Israel more, Yes. Now what will happen is Hamas will use this weapon and lets us kill 30-40 people. In retaliation Israel will take the daylight out of Palestine people. Net net more civilians killed.

If you are true supporter or friends you will help them arrive at a lasting peace even if that means compromising little bit, that is thinking of true friend my dear.

israel still won't agree to peace that's just not in their genes people may disagree.

Israel will continue to expand its border. Greater Israel was planned as soon as Israel was founded. As for Palestinians, they don't really have many choices. Either they continue fighting and expect a miracle or maybe a future Far Right Europe supporting them or they will have to accept Israel as their occupier and disband any militancy and live as Israeli Citizens.

Back
Top Bottom