What's new

Should Pakistan recognize Israel?

Should Pakistan recognize and establish better ties with Israel?

• Total voters
As far arab there face are exposed they are more aholes when compared to others.

pakistan should make friends all over the world.

if all Arabs can accept them why not we?
Coz we are not Arabians. Arab is growing on westren countries money. Ex: USA, Israel. but we are not. They are slaves of those countries but we are not.

Agreed. When you can make love why make war :):hitwall:

exactly , i mean one will think billions of times to kill such a beauty no ?
IDF_Fema.jpg

why would not we help our Palesteni brothers, instead recognizing israel, i think People of Pakistan will never allow government to
recognize Israel
Palestinians don't care about us have you ever hamas condemning kashmiri massacres?No but you've certainly geard them talking about charlie hebdo.

exactly , i mean one will think billions of times to kill such a beauty no ?
IDF_Fema.jpg
Hell, I would go to war for that beauty. I think people in ancient times like Greeks had the right Idea when they used to make war for beauties rather than anything else

Palestinians will become another ungrateful ahole arab countries which we helped in the past when they were at war we should stay out of these Arab conflicts they all are nation of jealous.Also we should recognize Israel only if they accept to end their proxy war in Pakistan if yes then i see no problem in having good relation with Israel.

Palestinians will become another ungrateful ahole arab countries which we helped in the past when they were at war we should stay out of these Arab conflicts they all are nation of jealous.Also we should recognize Israel only if they accept to end their proxy war in Pakistan if yes then i see no problem in having good relation with Israel.

I have even read of Pakistan pilots engaging Israeli Jets successfully after all of Arab Air Force had been wiped off. Not that its my place but i would still advice its better that India and pakistan co-exist peacefully with dignity rather than involve ourselves with in other peoples wars. No will help us in our need out of goodness of their heart. We have seen that in multiple wars. China and US have betrayed you and even Russians have been not totally supportive of us.

Should Pakistan recognize Israel? Should Pakistan establish economic, political, and military ties with Israel?

That is the question, topic, and challenge I present today.

This is a very controversial issue for many of us, not only are political and social feelings are involved but religious. Historically there has been hidden animosity between the two ideological states, Pakistan and Israel.

In the views of many Muslims including Pakistanis, Israel is a occupier of Palestine, and many view Israel to be "an enemy of Islam" and a "conspirator against Islam". Many also see Israel's long history of oppression, brutality, and torture against the people of Gaza and many of it's Muslim neighbors. Some also painfully understand that Israel is a regional superpower that has been occupying and oppressing for 60+ years and presents a challenge to Muslim ambitions in the Middle East.

Pakistanis also note that Israel's MOSSAD has been engaging in operations, perhaps terrorism, sabotage within Pakistan and are trying to create balkanization within Pakistan, by supporting separatism. They also point out the Indo-Israeli axis that is highly Anti-Pakistani in it's underlying objectives.

In the views of many Jews including Israelis, Pakistan is a chance for them to establish better ties with Muslims. However, many Jews and Israelis view this ideological Islamic Republic Pakistan as a potential threat, not to mention Pakistan is the only Muslim Nuclear Power. The Israelis also remember that Pakistan sent it's PAF pilots during the 1967 War to support Syria and Arab fight against Israel, and resulted in the destruction of possibly 5-10 Israeli jets.

There appears to be animosity on both sides.

But is it time to establish better ties with Israel?

Here are some pros and cons I have listed.

Pros

1) Recognize Israel may lead to better access to western technology, particularly the ultra-modern and superior military technology the Israeli military possess and develops. Access to high-tech gadgets and military hardware. If we look at Turkey, Turkey's relationship with Israel has allowed Turkey to also have great access to modern military equipment and technology, which has provided Turkey a great modern edge in its military power.

2) Recognizing and establishing better ties with Israel, may realitically throw a wrench in the "Indo-Israel" axis which has underlying Anti-Pakistani objectives. If Israel sees a friendly Pakistan, Israel may not feel threaten by Pakistan and may also end any aggression against Pakistan through MOSSAD or it's Indo-Israeli axis. It would help to remove the underlying anti-Pakistani objectives of the Indo-Israeli axis.

3) Possibly better economic ties, Pakistan will most likely have access to better consumer goods, products, more trade, and possibly give Pakistan more markets to export.

4) A move such as this may give Pakistan less to worry about in regards to it's national security that Israel poses. Then again new security challenges may arise from such a move.

5) Loosen travel restrictions between Pakistan & Israel.

6) US may feel more comfortable about Pakistan and may also provide Pakistan better technology to reward Pakistan for such a move.

7) You may list other pros yourself.

Cons

1) Pakistan would be hated by many Muslim countries specifically Arab countries. Pakistan would be seen as a traitor to the Muslim World which is dedicated to liberating Islam's third Holiest site in Jerusalem The Dome of the Rock. Pakistan would also be seen as a target by Arab countries and militants who would perhaps begin a wave of attacks on Pakistan for it's "betrayal". Pakistan's name will be defamed in the Muslim world.

2) The conservatives and many Muslims in Pakistan would be stunned, and many demonstrations, many potential violent riots may break out in Pakistan. This may cause a major economic, political, social disruption.

3) This is a major risk, it may take many years or decades after recognition for Pakistan to benefit from the relationship with Israel. Unless agreements are signed, and cordial diplomatic ties are maintained.

4) Pakistani embassies in Arab countries may come under fire from outraged crowds and disenchanted youth.

5) Assassination attempts against Pakistani politicians who seek to establish better ties with Israel and recognize the Jewish state.

6) Recognition of Israel may lead to economic boycotts of Pakistani products in Middle East or other Muslim countries.

7) List other cons yourself.

I have provided fair information, now you decide.

Should Pakistan recognize Israel?

P.S I will answer this question my self later...
In the Quran when any major change was announced it was announced step by step...Recognizing Israel is not a problem....The problem arises blinding supporting it! Maybe if we recognize it we can show look we treat you like human now treat others with respect!

Not recognizing it doesnt seem of any use nor any disadvantage....Arabs have recognized them and are bowing to them every now and then by keeping silent on Palestinian massacre!

We should recognize it as a state coz it has been more than half a century it has marked its spot...Recognizing does not mean supporting it! We recognize Arabs but dont support SOME of their weird shit!

Maybe if we recognize it we can have a stronger voice which may bring a difference to Palestinians....coz right now saying anything against a state we dont recognize is not possible!

2ndly, we should recognize it coz we can do business/trade and learn from one another....

However, THIS does not mean we need to forgive them for how they supported india by providing to them!

I dont find any reason not to recognize it! But if we support its shit than I would def find reason to object!

As for the Arabs....they have screwed us and the Ummah soo often with their bloody silence they are and should be considered irrelevant!

As for the radicles in Pakistan- They should be tackled with as the Quran says....explain...and step by step....

Show that we cant do anything to a state we dont recognize! Show we can be more of a voice if we recognize the state. BE QUICK to distinguish recognition from support ....If they cant absorb this then god help us we have too many morons than we can deal with!

Lastly, if any state needs to be unrecognized I suggest it is a large portion of the middle east starting with Egypt for selling off land in Palestine which was never theirs to begin with.....Saudi for being a British bitch during the Ottoman empire and again now in their blind hate quest to win favour and also Iran for causing blind wars between Sunni and Shia....

These countries are the real shame and hindrance to any success in Muslim countries!

As for fear from other Muslim nations....An open discussion with them and putting these points out would be helpful but dont push them to recognize...they will come to it on their own....But make clear to them the difference between recognition and support!

**** israel

The reality is simple anti semitism has spread deep and wide amongst muslims and Pakistanis

We hate jews on a general level

Any politician who suggests such a travesty will be hanging by his balls from a Lampost the next day

Its all good some liberal or Pakistani living in the west suggesting it but our largely right wing conservative people will never accept it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom