What's new

Should Muslim nations arm the Palestinians if peace talks fail?

Should Muslim nations arm the Palestinians if peace talks fail?

• Total voters
should???? we must ... engage illegitimate state israel or other wise let them interfere in our matters... that is what we are watching since israel's creation

It should be a all out battle on all fronts to pressure israel,,

Boycott their products and support the BDS movement to stop all israeli trade, ban trade with all muslim nations,

Make it a point for all world companies that investing in or trading with israel means they cannot trade in muslim countries (this would be a massive act"

The Palestinians do need effective weapons and a detterant, if israel attacks Palestine then they need to understand that all of israel needs to be hit

We can only arm you if 'you' become united first, both Hamas and Fatah.

A united Palestine front can have Palestine as a state entity which then we can legally arm. Which means that we can move heavy assets like Tanks, APCs, SAMs and aircrafts to Palestine.

When Palestine becomes independant, it should have powerful Muslim nations to build military bases there with a task to raise a Palestenin military.

I was talking about the all the muslim nations.Do you really think that any muslim country will arm Palestinians(exceppt Iran)??
How will they bypass International pressure?? .Only some countries like Saudi Arabia,Pakistan and Turkey hae that capability.
Noe Turkey is an ally of America,Saudi Arabia is trying to establigh friendly relations with Israel and Pakistan is busy in itself.(Correct me if i am wrong)

Fair enough. I was merely stating that they theoretically can, that's all.

Monkeys may be armed and trained and they will do a better job than the Palestinians.

These people are lazy slackers, and can not achieve anything.

This is by far the stupidest comment I've seen in a long time. :crazy::laughcry:

We can only arm you if 'you' become united first, both Hamas and Fatah.

A united Palestine front can have Palestine as a state entity which then we can legally arm. Which means that we can move heavy assets like Tanks, APCs, SAMs and aircrafts to Palestine.

When Palestine becomes independant, it should have powerful Muslim nations to build military bases there with a task to raise a Palestenin military.

Palestinians are united, Fatah is corrupt and is a stooge government to Israel soon they will have no meaning at all. They've accepted all US/Israeli demands in the West Bank.

Absolutely not, those weapons won't get us anywhere nobody can win a war with Israel in a modern military sense. Besides, they have said any formation of a military base will be bombed.

Last edited:
This is by far the stupidest comment I've seen in a long time. :crazy::laughcry:

Look at it this way, 60 years and the Palestinians arent united in a single political entity. Hamas and Fatah killing each other, how do you expect anyone to help you? And believe me people want to help Palestine.

Till you guys unite, no arms. As it only legitimizes Israel's actions.

Look at it this way, 60 years and the Palestinians arent united in a single political entity. Hamas and Fatah killing each other, how do you expect anyone to help you? And believe me people want to help Palestine.

Till you guys unite, no arms. As it only legitimizes Israel's actions.

60 years ago there was no Hamas, lol. Fatah and Hamas aren't killing each other genius. Fatah is a stooge government and is corrupt which is why they dissolved their military wing since it doesn't like the president anymore. They used to attack Israeli occupation forces in Gaza in joint operations.

Monkeys may be armed and trained and they will do a better job than the Palestinians.

These people are lazy slackers, and can not achieve anything.

Of course two Saudi Arabians would thank your post. Full of hatred towards Palestinians but even funnier because it's makes us want to to talk about Pakistani and Saudi Arabian military achievements. :omghaha:

Saudi Arabia is becoming increasingly unpopular in the Arabic world the people are waking up. :yes4:

Of course two Saudi Arabians would thank your post. Full of hatred towards Palestinians but even funnier because it's makes us want to to talk about Pakistani and Saudi Arabian military achievements. :omghaha:

Saudi Arabia is becoming increasingly unpopular in the Arabic world the people are waking up. :yes4:

Do you see the hypocricy and double faced identity in their posts

Pakistani and Saudi Arabian military achievements.
Pakistan has done fine in the military field . For our economy we have done exceptionally well with what we have.

Saudi has a more then capable army to defend itself. Now it is also increasing its defense spending.
There was no point to your comment.

Palestinians are united, Fatah is corrupt and is a stooge government to Israel soon they will have no meaning at all. They've accepted all US/Israeli demands in the West Bank.

Absolutely not, those weapons won't get us anywhere nobody can win a war with Israel in a modern military sense. Besides, they have said any formation of a military base will be bombed.
@Hazzy997

Israel can be easily defeated in a modern warfare scenario if Muslim nations are united. for that purpose we have to make a Nato like organization. unfortunately the Muslims are busy killing each other.

Pakistan has done fine in the military field . For our economy we have done exceptionally well with what we have.

Saudi has a more then capable army to defend itself. Now it is also increasing its defense spending.
There was no point to your comment.

Acheivements, not build up.

@Hazzy997

Israel can be easily defeated in a modern warfare scenario if Muslim nations are united. for that purpose we have to make a Nato like organization. unfortunately the Muslims are busy killing each other.

We aren't killing each other, there's a war on Islam. Anybody who's Islamist has been denied their right to self determination and the West and their Arab allies are trying to repress popular Islamist support. The Arab spring wasn't about seeking democracy, it's seeking self determination. The Islamists in Arab nations have been persecuted because they seek to change the status quo. Our economies and militaries are run by corrupt regimes and authoritarian military dictatorships whom control a significant portion of the economy. We want to be free of foreign dominance through local proxies. The West doesn't respect the plight of the people, they want Islam banished and want total control to suit their interests. We're going back to colonial times in the Middle East. It's no different today, just done through classified efforts and local proxies who go against the interests of their people.

Yes or No and please give a reasonable, detailed and well thought out answer. No pre mature or immature answers. If you have little knowledge and the conflict and current peace talks and their conditions think twice before answering since this is a sensitive issue. We're nearing the end of peace talks as it is 2014 and the Middle East is in somewhat chaos all around but things can change if attention is directed back at I/P conflict.

Id like to hear your answers....
The fight was over long ago, unless you want the last palestinian living there erased forever..which is the MB soluton die for God.
In today realpolitik, Palestine fate was sealed when Arafat helped elect Ariel Sharon...So you have two choices, be a 2nd citizen israeli, or emigrate...

Back
Top Bottom