What's new

Should Muslim nations arm the Palestinians if peace talks fail?

Should Muslim nations arm the Palestinians if peace talks fail?

• Total voters
Obviously, it's the duty of all Muslim nations. Islamic Republic of Pakistan should at least arm the Palestinians with nuclear weapons.

Yeah, sure, lets hand out nukes like candy to everyone! Why not mail one to the Somalis while we're at it.
I'm sure Pakistan wont come under heavy international sanctions and possible seizure of our weapons.

I only think it may be necessary because Israel will soon annex the West Bank either way, if the world turns that around then we could see a different role the world plays but I have a feeling they won't. So if it's too late and Israel does annex the West Bank what's next?
i say let them annex the west bank.
in 30 years palestinians will be the majority and then you can take over israel democratically.

Hamas and Fateh are at each other throat as of now, so once the Palestinians parties united then you may raise that question.

The Palestinians see Abbas as a sellout, soon Hamas will gain sympathy across the West Bank and reports have been saying Fatah and Hamas may cooperate militarily in the West Bank if necessary.

i say let them annex the west bank.
in 30 years palestinians will be the majority and then you can take over israel democratically.

They're going to push us out into foreign nations that way and won't allow a binational state or citizenship basically to Palestinians.

When a GCC member was elected to hold a seat in the UN, they rejected it due to three reasons, one of them is about the Palestinians.

Did Iraq lobby in France, China, and India to vote in favor of upgrading Palestine status in the UN? No, the fact is that the Iraqis are killing each other 15 hours a day, sleep for the rest of the day. :lol:

Rest assured is that when it comes to hypocrisy, no one can hold a candle to Iraq.

:lol::lol::lol:

There is noting in this world with name Muslim Nation

That will give excuses to Israel and on top of that there is a differnce between "can" and "should".

Iran already did. Same goes with Lebanon in the 80s, if it helps.
I was talking about the all the muslim nations.Do you really think that any muslim country will arm Palestinians(except Iran)??
How will they bypass International pressure?? .Only some countries like Saudi Arabia,Pakistan and Turkey have that capability.
Now Turkey is an ally of America,Saudi Arabia is trying to establigh friendly relations with Israel and Pakistan is busy in itself.(Correct me if i am wrong)

Last edited:
No if it fails then option 2 is peaceful one state solution. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

That will give excuses to Israel and on top of that there is a differnce between "can" and "should".

Israel doesn't need justifications, they're alreadyt given immunity by the West and are free to do as they wish. So what's Israel's excuse to occupy the West Bank today?

the USA can arm israel too,with FAR better weapons.
NO.

Quite simple nothing can happen without the regional powers i.e Jordan ,Egypt ,Syria(really don't see what it can do now),KSA and maybe Turkey and Iraq.
even if Iran arms you to the teeth you can do squat without your neighbours. So better yet instead of asking the muslim world first you have to ask the Arab world.

sure , we'll do that and we are proud of it .

cause its enough for mass-murders , killing of innocent men/women and children

cause its enough for un-humane blockade and starvation , cause its enough for occupying other people's lands and houses .

cause its enough for throwing people out of their homes and building settlements instead . cause its enough for RACISM .

we will provide you with anything u want ! from small tactical BMs to MANPADs and ASHMs

we will arm the heck out of you so that inshaallah you'll be able to free your occupied lands .

long live freedom and down with RACISM

Back
Top Bottom