What's new

Should Muslim nations arm the Palestinians if peace talks fail?

Should Muslim nations arm the Palestinians if peace talks fail?

• Total voters

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Yes or No and please give a reasonable, detailed and well thought out answer. No pre mature or immature answers. If you have little knowledge and the conflict and current peace talks and their conditions think twice before answering since this is a sensitive issue. We're nearing the end of peace talks as it is 2014 and the Middle East is in somewhat chaos all around but things can change if attention is directed back at I/P conflict.

Id like to hear your answers....

Obviously, it's the duty of all Muslim nations. Islamic Republic of Pakistan should at least arm the Palestinians with nuclear weapons.

Last edited:
Obviously, it's the duty of all Muslim nations. Islamic Republic of Pakistan should at least arm the Palestinians were nuclear weapons.

We don't want anything to do with such destructive weapons. :D

When your supposed Arab brethren don't arm you and even work against you, you have little chance.

hhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well, let's just consider the situation does change and the Arabic world takes a turn. Please give thought out answers. :)

If you believe it's impossible explain with details as to why.

@ResurgentIran @haman10 @Arabian Legend @usernameless @Kaan @ @aeronuat @[USER=18011]Developereo @Ulla @Serpentine @Frogman @Doritos11[/USER]

@RazPaK @Aeronaut

I'm against muslim nations providing weapons to the Palestinians, because in the end it will only turn out advantageous for Israel since they will have another excuse to continue with their activities, which further will be strengthened with full media support from the west. I believe Western people are already slowly waking up and see who is really who in the ME, so i advise Palestinians to stay as peaceful as possible. but i can understand and somewhat sympathize if some Palestinians get desperate and grab weapons...

I'm against muslim nations providing weapons to the Palestinians, because in the end it will only turn out advantageous for Israel since they will have another excuse to continue with their activities, which further will be strengthened with full media support from the west. I believe Western people are already slowly waking up and see who is really who in the ME, so i advise Palestinians to stay as peaceful as possible. but i can understand and somewhat sympathize if some Palestinians get desperate and grab weapons...

I only think it may be necessary because Israel will soon annex the West Bank either way, if the world turns that around then we could see a different role the world plays but I have a feeling they won't. So if it's too late and Israel does annex the West Bank what's next?

I knew I would get a negative or neutral response for you, lol.

No opinion is a better answer then hypocrite Arabs that support their pro Western monarchy yet put up a show for pro Palestine. I think it’s a region of retards so no opinion.

No opinion is a better answer then hypocrite Arabs that support their pro Western monarchy yet put up a show for pro Palestine. I think it’s a region of retards so no opinion.

Which Arabs are you speaking of? :D

Yes, it has some retards but hopefully that is changing. :)

Obviously, it's the duty of all Muslim nations. Islamic Republic of Pakistan should at least arm the Palestinians with nuclear weapons.

Wah!

..and in so doing prove to the world what they fear the most - Pak nuclear proliferation . This would also make Pakistan the ' best friend' of Israel who would then have no reason to stop themselves from attacking pak nuclear installations.

We don't want anything to do with such destructive weapons. :D

Are there any non destructive weapons ?

When a GCC member was elected to hold a seat in the UN, they rejected it due to three reasons, one of them is about the Palestinians.

Did Iraq lobby in France, China, and India to vote in favor of upgrading Palestine status in the UN? No, the fact is that the Iraqis are killing each other 15 hours a day, sleep for the rest of the day. :lol:

Rest assured is that when it comes to hypocrisy, no one can hold a candle to Iraq.

Back
Top Bottom