What's new

Should Bangladesh deploy ARMY at the border?

this might sound stupid but as u can see the BSF killing(93 a year in average) and raping innocent Bengalis there(Its natural for the Indians not to admit it easily!) I think Bangladesh should deploy army at the border to get a better defense.
BDR is doing very well but I dont think 67000 is enough to defend our border and there are a lot of crimes going on there which BDR is sometimes unable to control.
So, wouldnt it be great to add more 3 lakh to that. And BDR should also be converted to army. I'm saying all this cause the Bangladesh Army has got nothing to do rite now...so, I think they should be deployed at the border to defend it.

So, whats opinion regarding this matter???

Hopefully if they're ever deployed you guys can stop all your people from crossing over. Although I think the army is busy running the country at the moment, isn't it?

btw, how come all you Bangladeshi's suddenly think China is your new best friend?

Have you heard of kargil, or better yet the '71 war which you should remember, a certain country was liberated in that year, I'm not going to say which one raquib but you're in it. yeah, about that (71 and kargil), China pulled up a chair, lit a cigarette and watched. i.e they did nothing. They will only fight for themselves. You're a pawn and are surprisingly very happy to be one. Gotta love the Chinese, they sure know what they're doing, if India keeps sitting on its *** like it always has, we're going to be in a whole world of sh*T.

Hopefully if they're ever deployed you guys can stop all your people from crossing over. Although I think the army is busy running the country at the moment, isn't it?

btw, how come all you Bangladeshi's suddenly think China is your new best friend?

Have you heard of kargil, or better yet the '71 war which you should remember, a certain country was liberated in that year, I'm not going to say which one raquib but you're in it. yeah, about that (71 and kargil), China pulled up a chair, lit a cigarette and watched. i.e they did nothing. They will only fight for themselves. You're a pawn and are surprisingly very happy to be one. Gotta love the Chinese, they sure know what they're doing, if India keeps sitting on its *** like it always has, we're going to be in a whole world of sh*T.

100% AGREE

thats what i say to him no body will inter in others wars i ask him one exmple for this happen

My answer to the thread -

No Bangladesh should not have its army stationed along the border nor should the BDR become part of the army. Both have separate functions and duties. Instead BD should create a 50 000 man national reserve that would supplement the BDR along the border and carry out internal national development projects and maintain security. The BDR should also be modernized and all outfits should have uzi's and shotguns as well as sniper rifles as part of their equipment. The army should also upgrade on every level and get more involved in informational warfare if they having nothing else to do for the time being. Our army may also serve along with other armies until required at home for any emergency. This would give them experience in real warfare situations which they now lack and would be the basis for promotion.

What a thread? If BD wants to Deploy army at Borders. This will also help stemming their outflow of immigrants to India.

man i aint serious abt it arite...?
all i wanted is just to know ur opinion...u can share it with us...no matter if u agree or disagree...my intention for being a member on this forum was to view people's opinoins and share my thoughts with them just as Black Stone and some other members...

Where is the ORBAT?

On an entertainment string...
Why not? Its an excellent idea. Let the BArmy deploy in formation accross the enntire border stretch, club the the BDR into those formations. Upp the ante and force the IA replace the BSF, escalate the matter a bit more with couple of mortar and gunfire exchanges and a few causalities. Commit its offensive divisions,(don't know whether they have one or not) forcing the IA to bring in the Strike corps together with the arty and armour units and ah...should the IN be asked to provide a blockade and the IA to do some recce to ascertain if the BAF is having some flight worthy Migs down their hangers?:lol:

Excellent exercise in preparation for the operationalization of the Cold Start IBGs. lol.:rofl:

Where is the ORBAT?

On an entertainment string...
Why not? Its an excellent idea. Let the BArmy deploy in formation accross the enntire border stretch, club the the BDR into those formations. Upp the ante and force the IA replace the BSF, escalate the matter a bit more with couple of mortar and gunfire exchanges and a few causalities. Commit its offensive divisions,(don't know whether they have one or not) forcing the IA to bring in the Strike corps together with the arty and armour units and ah...should the IN be asked to provide a blockade and the IA to do some recce to ascertain if the BAF is having some flight worthy Migs down their hangers?:lol:

Excellent exercise in preparation for the operationalization of the Cold Start IBGs. lol.:rofl:
Lol. Mate, that was funny!

And to someone who said deploying of Bangldeshi Army at the border would curb emigration from BD, your wrong mate. BDR is actively involved in smuggling over the people, counterfeit money, drugs, etc, etc from BD to India. So you never know if the Bangldeshi Army is better or not.

Lol. Mate, that was funny!

And to someone who said deploying of Bangldeshi Army at the border would curb emigration from BD, your wrong mate. BDR is actively involved in smuggling over the people, counterfeit money, drugs, etc, etc from BD to India. So you never know if the Bangldeshi Army is better or not.

oh really...reading your reply tries to convince me BSF r angels...!! n can u please provide us some proves for your B.S claim against our BDR and our Army...???

Jeff, the above mentioned news is very old...but it seems to me like its new to you...
so, wat u gotta say abt this???

Oh I see, so my take on that is you are highly handicapped with the absence of any news upon which you can express your prejudice and hence you have taken the help of that old age link which serve no purpose for you.

I can show u a lot abt this kinda border clash...

For heaven sake, spare me and don't bring anymore such horrific links which of no use for you. I don't want to waste my productive time for such things either.

but this was the biggest border clash between India and Bangladesh leaving nearly 40 Indian soldiers dead...

40 Indian soldiers, but your own posted report quoting another figure. Now it highly seems to me that I have done a mistake by intruding your post.

Thats the reason even I joined this forum.:)
But I know BS when I see one.:frown:

I normally give people the benefit of the doubt and not label their posts BS even if it is according to some.

They have written that for a reason and according to their views and opinions. I like to understand more, this way I can learn more and understand how they come up with such posts.

I have been told that there are two ways to engage people who posts BS. Firstly, is not to respond at all, and the second way is to engage BS posts with BS posts.

But I tell them there is a third way, and that is to engage BS posts with practical and realistic questions which would eventually shoot them down and silence them.

Let me give you an example,

I was responding to an Iranian post where he states that should the US attack his sacred soil of Iran, the US would be destroyed. Instead of calling his post BS I engaged his post like a fellow member of the forum.

I asked him how Iran is going to destoy the US should we have attacked? He responded my post with insults and didn't answer my question.

I have been told that there are two ways to engage people who posts BS. Firstly, is not to respond at all, and the second way is to engage BS posts with BS posts.

first is ok secend make problims for mods

I asked him how Iran is going to destoy the US should we have attacked? He responded my post with insults and didn't answer my question.

its very bad

It is unfortunate that Indians try to hinder discussion through personal attacks and BS posts. It shows a lack of maturity and courtesy and is a reflection of their quality as human beings.

Its Member's forum, But Is some one aggrieved ? Is RAW or MOSSAD behind it?
Btw India should not have problem even if Bangladesh deploys all of its army on the Border.

It is unfortunate that Indians try to hinder discussion through personal attacks and BS posts. It shows a lack of maturity and courtesy and is a reflection of their quality as human beings.

....says the guy who wrote this:

You are clearly an uncultured, vulgar illiterate ......

If this is the intellectual standard of Indians on this forum than it clearly shows their backwardness as a nation.

also this:

Idiot I said 'if'. Learn the English language please ......

not to mention:

You Indians just get dumb and dumber. :pop:

Judging by your standards Munshi....never mind....I think readers will get my point.

I normally give people the benefit of the doubt and not label their posts BS even if it is according to some.

They have written that for a reason and according to their views and opinions. I like to understand more, this way I can learn more and understand how they come up with such posts.

But I tell them there is a third way, and that is to engage BS posts with practical and realistic questions which would eventually shoot them down and silence them.

Let me give you an example,

I was responding to an Iranian post where he states that should the US attack his sacred soil of Iran, the US would be destroyed. Instead of calling his post BS I engaged his post like a fellow member of the forum.

U have unbelievable patience.

Ah ! So, it looked like the experience was fruitful.

Been there done that. I sincerely hope u last longer than I did.
Regards.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom