What's new

shocking NEWS for British Pakistani

The United States wants to force British citizens of Pakistani origin to apply for visas before travelling across the Atlantic because of the threat they pose to America's security, it was reported yesterday.

Four young Britons with links to Pakistan were convicted this week of a conspiracy to cause explosions and Pakistan has figured in some way or other in several of British terror plots in recent years. Of course, terrorists such as Richard Reid or Jermaine Lindsay had nothing to do with the country.

At the moment all British citizens can visit the US for three months without applying for a visa. But the US authorities are reported to be pressing for that to change for British citizens of Pakistani origin, although the Foreign Office says it will resist any move to divide Britons along ethnic lines.

What do you think? Would forcing Britons of a certain ethnic group to apply for US visas be sensible? Would it even be practical? Would it provoke even more anti-US feeling among British muslims than is the case already?

If it ever happened, should the UK retaliate and, if so, how?

Should the US refuse to admit British Pakistanis without visas? - Telegraph

This is old news.
I think you will find it was not aimed just at pakistani muslims but all muslims from the UK.
With muslim MPs and muslim lords in government its will be near impossible to follow the US request.

PS..its been muslim converts that tried to attack US intrests not pakistani muslims.

This was bound to happen cuz mostly guys from Pakistani origin are terrorist

Look, I think it's possible to clear this up.

When we're told 75% of terror threats being investigated can be traced back to Pakistan - this means that those terror threats that prove to be false are included. Add in that the majority of Muslims in the UK are of Pakistani origin, then by any measure of probability, you are going to find when a Muslim terror threat is being investigated, true or false, it will be traced to Pakistan in some way due to them phoning relatives, or travelling to the country.

Out of the actual terror strikes, 7.7 was carried out by 3 of Pakistani (one should say Kashmiri as they like to call themselves) origin, one of Jamaican. Another was carried out by 4 of Indian descent, one Iraqi, one from some other Arab country.

This is, if anything, a very low probability ratio for the actual attacks by people of Pakistani origin.

If one went to Germany, you will find most of the attacks investigated to be of Arabs or Turks, because they are the majority of Muslims in that country.

If one went to France, likewise they'd be Morrocans being investigated.

All this doesn't detract from the reality, that there are Muslims of Pakistani (or Kashmiri) origin in the UK that are real terrorists, just as there are Indians of the same. In fact Arabs likewise exist such as Abu Hamza and Bakhri. Now why can't they deport those of Pakistani origin to some other country like they did to Bakri. I suppose where to send them would be the question. Australia perhaps?

I do not see any such legislation going beyond a discussion phase. DHS/INS can't mandate visas based on ethnicity. The only thing they might be able to pull off is visa requirement for any one who has traveled through/to Pakistan.

I don't think it really matters anyway, at least i wouldnt be bothered much by it. I just wouldn't go there.

LOL, you people seem to be facing the wrath of your own policies of creating terror. Great going.

LOL, you people seem to be facing the wrath of your own policies of creating terror. Great going.

What wrath would that be?

1) India is the biggest terrorist in the world for breaking the UN resolutions on Kashmir, along with Israel.

2) Alright, even if America wanted to extend visas to BRITISH Paks, where does that leave you? You still got to get a visa, and with greater difficulty, you silly little dravid.

3) What's it matter if this story were true (it's not true), but let's assume it was. Alright, I have to apply for a visa to go to America. So? I can just go spend $$ in Spain or Italy. Why would I need to go to the US? You Indians really have a bum licking mentality, don't you?

Serioulsy are you here to troll ?

Do yourself a favour and repsect your fellow country by not posting rubbish here.

Back
Top Bottom