What's new

shocking NEWS for British Pakistani

sha123

Reaction score
The United States wants to force British citizens of Pakistani origin to apply for visas before travelling across the Atlantic because of the threat they pose to America's security, it was reported yesterday.

Four young Britons with links to Pakistan were convicted this week of a conspiracy to cause explosions and Pakistan has figured in some way or other in several of British terror plots in recent years. Of course, terrorists such as Richard Reid or Jermaine Lindsay had nothing to do with the country.

At the moment all British citizens can visit the US for three months without applying for a visa. But the US authorities are reported to be pressing for that to change for British citizens of Pakistani origin, although the Foreign Office says it will resist any move to divide Britons along ethnic lines.

What do you think? Would forcing Britons of a certain ethnic group to apply for US visas be sensible? Would it even be practical? Would it provoke even more anti-US feeling among British muslims than is the case already?

If it ever happened, should the UK retaliate and, if so, how?

Should the US refuse to admit British Pakistanis without visas? - Telegraph

Only indians can come up with absurd ideas about Pakistanis.
There ought to be an indian hand in this news..

Only indians can come up with absurd ideas about Pakistanis.
There ought to be an indian hand in this news..

As a person I personally condom for such USA policy... This policy is not concern to India directly or indirectly.. I am against such thing and put this issue in front of this forum for discussion.. and possible solution...
Hope all member will stick to point.. so please focus on US-UK relationship reading this issue...

This is preposterous. Another golden reason why I avoid even going anywhere near the US. This is also one of the many reasons their economy has tanked. They are scaring away tourists, investors, students and professionals with racist 16th century policies. This wouldn't be the first racist immigration/travel policy targeting Pakistani's (among others) in the US I can tell you this much.

Today Victims are Pakistanis, Tomorrow will be Indians then Bengalis then all the Muslim Countries, this list will Increase Exponentially.

As a person I personally condom for such USA policy... This policy is not concern to India directly or indirectly.. I am against such thing and put this issue in front of this forum for discussion.. and possible solution...
Hope all member will stick to point.. so please focus on US-UK relationship reading this issue...

In your opinion UK-US relations are limited to a news posted by an indian and printed in indian news paper.
Lets say, I don't trust this news!

Racial Profiling is for morons!

84fc65e23cecacfc325ac2db6ed62a98.jpg

In your opinion UK-US relations are limited to a news posted by an indian and printed in indian news paper.
Lets say, I don't trust this news!

It is true as far I can remember this issue did come up about a few years ago but the British foreign office strongly objected and did not accept American demands but upto now I have not seen it anywhere in the British mainstream press.

Well, if 75 percent of all terrorist plots are traced back to Pakistan or expat Pakistanis, I'm not surprised.

Well, if 75 percent of all terrorist plots are traced back to Pakistan or expat Pakistanis, I'm not surprised.

Hint; Expat Pakistanis are the new target of RAW.
80% of terrorist attacks are being done against Pakistanis and indians are conspiring against Pakistanis since last 60 years.
I hope expat Pakistanis will be careful with indians in their sarroundings.

It is true as far I can remember this issue did come up about a few years ago but the British foreign office strongly objected and did not accept American demands but upto now I have not seen it anywhere in the British mainstream press.

No it is not true, it is only printed in indian news paper.
What ever US is considering is for all British nationals not only for Pakistanis.

Differentiate between expatriate Pakistanis in the United States, and terrorist plots back to unlawful region between Pakistan and Afghanistan. There is a lot of difference. Plus, Pakistani Americans in the United States are the integral part and force of the United States.

Thank you brother. It is good to here you condom this discriminatory policy.

Back
Top Bottom