What's new

Shocking! Know how much Asaram Bapu type godmen earn

I am wiling to pay all expenses, you got the balls to put up the case and go on?
Or
i want to see your stop your vomit on internet and keep it to yourselves./.COME HINDUS AGAIN! WE WON"T BE KIND!

Resorting to abuses? Mods please take a look at this guy wolf pack. Wasnt expecting much from the follower of these babas any way. Sri Sri sankar any one? :D

Very Baba has lot of politicians behind him. He is the face of their Money laundering

Very Baba has lot of politicians behind him. He is the face of their Money laundering

And that same BABA rescues your and your family countries apart! How is that possible for a person sitting in INDIA"?gIve me a logical explanation to this phenomena!

@wolfpack .. dont use abusive words .. I am sorry if I hurt your feeling but I think there is evidence of sathya sai baba doing wrong things but because he has got very powerful backing.. his case was never brought up.

I cant prove it, I am just an ordinary person... but thats what I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
It show the examples, Indian populations can be easily fooled something like this godly.

just like muslims have been fooled by muhammad.what is the diff between him and these godmen?he also claimed tht he was specially chosen one and the only way to reach god.

I am wiling to pay all expenses, you got the balls to put up the case and go on?
Or
i want to see your stop your vomit on internet and keep it to yourselves./.COME HINDUS AGAIN! WE WON"T BE KIND!

your deal makes no sense. the allegation has already been made. Baba has various cases including murder case in court. The onus is on you devoteeees now. if you are offended by these sex scandals, you should file a defamation suit against BBC, India Today and the molestation victims and win it. That will be your greatest gift to your long gone Baba.

just like muslims have been fooled by muhammad.what is the diff between him and these godmen?he also claimed tht he was specially chosen one and the only way to reach god.

At least Mohammad died 1300 years ago. No use discussing about his life. These Babas are living in our life time and ripping us off. all these perverts must be chemically castrated . They are God men. They don't need their junks anyway.

one difference is this is information age, and in this age who believes such baba must be extremely stupid or ignorant or both.

@wolfpack .. dont use abusive words .. I am sorry if I hurt your feeling but I think there is evidence of sathya sai baba doing wrong things but because he has got very powerful backing.. his case was never brought up.

I cant prove it, I am just an ordinary person... but thats what I think.

Then if there is no evidence you should STFU!,What powerful backing? blooody facks, try me im his devotee who was saved from death! TRY ME!You want answers try me or just STFU! OK

Last edited by a moderator:
one difference is this is information age, and in this age who believes such baba must be extremely stupid or ignorant or both.

Neither. He is just arrogant because of his power and can always hide behind his religion. There will always be a bunch of fools to die for him.

Abbe bhoos*dike When you dont care about my god i dont care about YOURS!Ab bacche tune hinduism ki insult kiyah hain ! Tu wohi rehna beta, hum aayenge, aur tumhe pataa nahin chalega.

Haan tu gandu hain america mein baithaa hua hain aur bade baatein kar raha hain!

ABE Bhenke****e dum hain toh aa lad le ham se, kyon nautanki dikha raha hain? your pic of a greek soldier shows you got no great heroes or goals to look at!
Your finest soldier in west Alexander lost against us and went home on a shield :laughcry:.
So come one!
.Chal aa.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom