What's new

Shocking! Know how much Asaram Bapu type godmen earn

Then if there is no evidence you should STFU!,What powerful backing? blooody facks, try me im his devotee who was saved from death! TRY ME!
if you wonder if i can support your thing at court i will say"SATYAMEVA JAYATHE" Let Truth Prevail!
I know you are agitated because you are believer. Look at this BBC documentary, so many people especially his ex devotees have chronicled his misdeeds.

Last edited by a moderator:
just like muslims have been fooled by muhammad.what is the diff between him and these godmen?he also claimed tht he was specially chosen one and the only way to reach god.

He never claimed to be God... lived a simple life and at the time of His death He had no property nothing.... ur babas claim to be Gods etc and having $$$$$$$...livin like kings.. etc... I can go on and go... so dnt bring in my religion dravidian.

I know you are agitated because you are believer. Look at this BBC documentary, so many people especially his ex devotees have chronicled his misdeeds.

Mate , i would say get your best lawyer,and i will fight against him.
DID you ever see a person from puttaparthi in AP MATERIALIZE IN ROMANIA? I KNOW WHAT I SEE!

Last edited by a moderator:
DID you ever see a person from puttaparthi in AP MATERIALIZE IN ROMANIA?

no.. whats the story about romania.. never heard about it.. plz tell us.

Neither. He is just arrogant because of his power and can always hide behind his religion. There will always be a bunch of fools to die for him.

Nah you atheist guys guys are just pissed off cos we right wingers made you lose!
Alll these so called Left wing and centrally left ones will run like rats off a drowning boat.

Nah you atheist guys guys are just pissed off cos we right wingers made you lose!
Alll these so called Left wing and centrally left ones will run like rats off a drowning boat.

Atheists won the day that pedo bit the dust. One less creep kids have to worry about. Their future is a little brighter.

He never claimed to be God... lived a simple life and at the time of His death He had no property nothing.... ur babas claim to be Gods etc and having $$$$$$$...livin like kings.. etc... I can go on and go... so dnt bring in my religion dravidian.

I was just replying to a post which indicates that only hindus are prone to be fooled.
Muhammad didnt claim to be god bcoz his society didnt allow that.they only had the concept of prophets being born on earth but not god himself.
Not every godmen becomes godmen not for only wealth.they want to be revered,respected .enjoy fame. Anyway,if muhammad hadnt accumulated wealth,what was it that fatima asked abu bajr after muhammads death?why had she sworn tht she would never again talk to him and kept tht word till her death?
It's not about ur religion and my religion;it is about the tendency how ppl can be fooled.i know my words dont change you:we have an example in wolfpack here.no matter how many proofs u show,these fanatic devotees wont change.

Abbe bhoos*dike When you dont care about my god i dont care about YOURS!Ab bacche tune hinduism ki insult kiyah hain ! Tu wohi rehna beta, hum aayenge, aur tumhe pataa nahin chalega.

Haan tu gandu hain america mein baithaa hua hain aur bade baatein kar raha hain!

ABE Bhenke****e dum hain toh aa lad le ham se, kyon nautanki dikha raha hain? your pic of a greek soldier shows you got no great heroes or goals to look at!
Your finest soldier in west Alexander lost against us and went home on a shield :laughcry:.
So come one!
.Chal aa.

Very classy typical baba follower.

I was just replying to a post which indicates that only hindus are prone to be fooled.
Muhammad didnt claim to be god bcoz his society didnt allow that.they only had the concept of prophets being born on earth but not god himself.
Not every godmen becomes godmen not for only wealth.they want to be revered,respected .enjoy fame. Anyway,if muhammad hadnt accumulated wealth,what was it that fatima asked abu bajr after muhammads death?why had she sworn tht she would never again talk to him and kept tht word till her death?
It's not about ur religion and my religion;it is about the tendency how ppl can be fooled.i know my words dont change you:we have an example in wolfpack here.no matter how many proofs u show,these fanatic devotees wont change.
You are going to get this thread closed by talking about Mohammad. You know it is not tolerated right? :p

DID you ever see a person from puttaparthi in AP MATERIALIZE IN ROMANIA? I KNOW WHAT I SEE!

Sounds like a good magic show in Vegas. Though the magicians in Vegas have better sense of fashion.

Very classy typical baba follower.

You are going to get this thread closed by talking about Mohammad. You know it is not tolerated right? :p

AND PLEASE i wont talk about mohammad but just GOD!

Sounds like a good magic show in Vegas. Though the magicians in Vegas have better sense of fashion.

yEAH YOUR magicians materialize before you when in need eh? great show it is? i would like to attend, i want a MILLION DOLLARS!

yEAH YOUR magicians materialize before you when in need eh? great show it is? i would like to attend, i want a MILLION DOLLARS!

i WANT 1 MILLION DOLLARS NOW? MAKE YOUR LAS VEGAS ACT COME IN FRONT OF ME!

no.. whats the story about romania.. never heard about it.. plz tell us.[/QUOW

Well Satya Sai Baba he was there,rescued me from many things,things which can kill a man.

All hail the Jesus. The lord flying spaghetti monster Sri Sai Guru Baba saved this man right here from things that can kill a man.

i WANT 1 MILLION DOLLARS NOW? MAKE YOUR LAS VEGAS ACT COME IN FRONT OF ME!
By any chance, were you on any drugs when he materialized? Or is it plain old delusion? If neither, I would pay to watch his show. His lingam are pretty lame though.

Back
Top Bottom