What's new

Shiv Sena calls rape charges 'a fashion'

Worried over the disturbing trend of false complaints, even fast track courts trying cases of sexual offenses have been raising concerns over the matter. In July last year, while acquitting a 75-year-old man of the charges of raping his maid, a fast track court observed that the capital has earned the notoriety of India's rape capital because of the increase in false rape cases being registered in the city. The alleged victim in this case had admitted that she registered the case because she wanted to usurp the accused's property.
In that case the old guy should hv sued the woman :mad:
Would it be wise to have a law that would lead to a jail term in case of filing a fake rape compliant ?? .....though such a law could be used by the accused against the victim.....but still jus asking if it would be wise enough to hv such a law??
And if we already hv it then koi gal nai.

In that case the old guy should hv sued the woman :mad:
Would it be wise to have a law that would lead to a jail term in case of filing a fake rape compliant ?? .....though such a law could be used by the accused against the victim.....but still jus asking if it would be wise enough to hv such a law??
And if we already hv it then koi gal nai.

We have no such law,,,,and its a commonsense to have one.

But as usual when nation is being run by fools,,,and these fools being elected by bigger fools,,,we cannot expect much can we now:rofl:

We have no such law,,,,and its a commonsense to have one.

no such law ? WTF .... this is ridicules ..

But as usual when nation is being run by fools,,,and these fools being elected by bigger fools,,,we cannot expect much can we now:rofl:

Stop your Sanctimonious nonsense , you are one post away form being in my ignore list

Last edited:
Do u know that if ur wife is committing adultery and is caught(sorry dude:rofl::rofl:) then the man who is involved will be prosecuted but ur wife will go scott free.according to the law:lol::lol:

Moral of the story------Indian woman can do no wrong:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

IF you want to make a point make it simple, no need to add smileys in an attempt troll , Your attitude in this forum is disgusting for the last few days

Do u know that if ur wife is committing adultery and is caught(sorry dude:rofl::rofl:) then the man who is involved will be prosecuted but ur wife will go scott free.according to the law:lol::lol:

Moral of the story------Indian woman can do no wrong:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

dude, not the story to tell when the guy is about to marry :blink:

IF you want to make a point make it simple, no need to add smileys in an attempt troll , Your attitude in this forum is disgusting for the last few days

Well u seem to be pretty intolerant guy to me.........sorry i quoted a person like u.

dude, not the story to tell when the guy is about to marry :blink:

Well if he is so soft and gets antagonized so easily then i suggest him to leave this forum:coffee:
Or better leave this country to the one having better adultery laws:lol:

@Star Wars

Dude if u are so offended by that generic statement i made with ur imaginary wife as an example then i am sorry but if u cannot tolerate even this then i think u need to use the ignore button for me.

Thats how its done,,,not by showing ur anger to every post i write,hope u understand

Well if he is so soft and gets antagonized so easily then i suggest him to leave this forum:coffee:
Or better leave this country to the one having better adultery laws:lol:

@Star Wars

Dude if u are so offended by that generic statement i made with ur imaginary wife as an example then i am sorry but if u cannot tolerate even this then i think u need to use the ignore button for me.

Thats how its done,,,not by showing ur anger to every post i write,hope u understand

This is not about my anger or me being offended which i am not , you have been making such generic comments for a long time .If you are incapable of having a civil discourse without having to bring families and personal lives into this then i suggest you shut up.And stick to the topic to the topic at hand rather than constantly making personal remarks about me . Its a shame you have to try to personally insult people for "generic statements" .

Won't do shit,,,majority of rapes are done by friends or relatives..........
@DRAY this is actually a relevant and true fact.
I think the statistic is something like 80% of rape is committed by a relative or an acquaintance. This is true in western countries as well.

Better law & order instills fear in the minds of criminals, just making the punishment harsher is not effective because criminals think that they won't get caught for their crime, if the state can guarantee that the culprits will be caught and they will be punished in every case with minimum hassle to the victim; that can reduce the crimes like rapes, many of the men committing such crimes are not hardcore criminals but perverts, a majority of whom would seek other avenues to satisfy/control their perversions than rape if punishment is unavoidable.

The point is will u convict someone for 5 years just for molestation??
Or 3 years for stalking??

The said offences don't need any proof:coffee:

That guy has become too much predictable now:woot:

Won't do shit,,,majority of rapes are done by friends or relatives..........
If you don't have laws to have deterrence then chance are high for those offenders can become rapist......
For me i see no difference in molestation n rape especially in male chauvinistic society of ours..... I have seen sick people enjoying mms of real incident of rape ........ Can you imagine .....?

This is not about my anger or me being offended which i am not , you have been making such generic comments for a long time .If you are incapable of having a civil discourse without having to bring families and personal lives into this then i suggest you shut up. I suggests you stick to the topic at hand rather than constantly making personal remarks about me .

As i have said use the ignore button,,as far as i can see i just make a light hearted observations on the wife of an unmarried guy,,if u find this offensive then i am very sorry for u

If you don't have laws to have deterrence then chance are high for those offenders can become rapist......
For me i see no difference in molestation n rape especially in male chauvinistic society of ours..... I have seen sick people enjoying mms of real incident of rape ........ Can you imagine .....?

Well everyone thinks like this till they themselves get embroiled in a false case like this.........
And its pretty common nowadays.

Same for dowry act,once woman complains u are going in no matter what u say or do.
As it stands 90% or more of those charges are utter bullshit which can never be proved.

Back
Top Bottom