What's new

Shiv Sena calls rape charges 'a fashion'

Tik hai bhai ladna wadna chhodo :D
better go and watch ''Hercules'' if you haven't already :)
its boring wtf, i thought they would show him become the son of zues !!
Lucy is also Yawn
expendables 3 is bearable ... what happened to good old movies these days :(

Tik hai bhai ladna wadna chhodo :D
better go and watch ''Hercules'' if you haven't already :)

Love the actress..........i think its cristiano ronaldo's wife irina shayk:smitten:
I think my testosterone levels are peaking today,,,all i can think are sex scenes in movies:eek:

hmm, I did not receive an alert for this.

But also how to deal with the rape victims in the aftermath. And society's reactions to them.

Changing the mindset of society towards a rape victim, social reforms, education, etc. are long term solutions, maybe in a few centuries our mindset will change. For short to medium term solution I suggest:

1. Police should be mandated to deal with a rape victim in a humane way, any violation of this should be strictly dealt with.
2. Utmost secrecy about the victim's identity should be maintained, even police should visit the victim's home in plain clothes, same should apply for the accused also to be fair.
3. The court hearing should be private, lawyers should be refrained from unnecessarily humiliating the victim while arguing.
4. Government can also introduce a rehabilitation program for the victim if the victim wants so.

Changing the mindset of society towards a rape victim, social reforms, education, etc. are long term solutions, maybe in a few centuries our mindset will change. For short to medium term solution I suggest:

1. Police should be mandated to deal with a rape victim in a humane way, any violation of this should be strictly dealt with.
2. Utmost secrecy about the victim's identity should be maintained, even police should visit the victim's home in plain clothes, same should apply for the accused also to be fair.
3. The court hearing should be private, lawyers should be refrained from unnecessarily humiliating the victim while arguing.
4. Government can also introduce a rehabilitation program for the victim if the victim wants so.

I get u are serious man,,,but its not gonna happen................

Ya right..........u can probably turn mountains with ur positive attitude,,,good luck to u:tup:

Whining and pessimism is for failures , With a positive attitude one can at least try, it goes a long way ..

What about the accused? What about his rights. In India with all the media trials and activism , one is guilty until proven innocent by court and after dragging his name through the mud and disgraced in public, not a single apology will be given by the media houses, police or courts if he is proven innocent.

What about the accused? What about his rights. In India with all the media trials and activism , one is guilty until proven innocent by court and after dragging his name through the mud and disgraced in public, not a single apology will be given by the media houses, police or courts if he is proven innocent.

As I have already mentioned, secrecy should be maintained about the accused's identity also untill proven guilty.

As I have already mentioned, secrecy should be maintained about the accused's identity also untill proven guilty.
bro,nowadays a lot of women r taking advantage,,,,,have u read about the recent incident where a lady IPS officer is molested by hospital staff?

I thought the police in plain clothes was only applied to victim. Anyways I believe there should be a revamp on media ethics in this country. In Oman (as far as I know), the names of the accused is not published, its either said an Asian National or European National or their initials are used and if the photos are published their eyed are masked. Why can this be applied in India?

Either media should practice the above or issue an apology once the accused is found innocent.

Back
Top Bottom