What's new

Shit things Desi think

Its the topic,not many people(even on a defence forum) know about kinetic weapons.
Women on the other hand,is an ''easy'' topic.

;) participation of men on this thread proves you guys are as shity at kinetic weapons' topic.

If men are stupid and uncivilized then you women should move to another planet because we are evrywhere.

Dont worry,they cant touch me.

:what: oh why did you saw straw in your hat ? read again stupid and uncivilized behavior of men i said ;)

BTW this culprits are kicked out of the planets not the victims :azn:

Desi women are Drama queens seriously; they never accept there fault and only consider males wrong
images

;) participation of men on this thread proves you guys are as shity at kinetic weapons' topic.

:what: oh why did you saw straw in your hat ? read again stupid and uncivilized behavior of men i said ;)

BTW this culprits are kicked out of the planets not the victims :azn:
You women cant do without us men,shity or not.:coffee:
We are not born stupid and uncivilized,depends on in which society we grew up in.
Its not my fault if i dont know any better,boys learn from the men.:smart:
We men will all go to Venus(women are nicer there),dont follow us.

Please no more of this "you women do this" "you women do that". Women are human beings as well let them do what they want to. Nobody said men are stupid neither did anyone suggest that all men are uncivilised you should be reading posts more carefully.
Relax and dont take evrything so serious,warior or i'll side with him(fat Kashmiri)

Relax and dont take evrything so serious,warior or i'll side with him(fat Kashmiri)

Hahaha warrior?? you just need a reason to side with him i know :lol:

please everyone edit your posts.I take my statement back.It was a light hearted joke.

I didn't get an alert for this??:undecided: By the way when did you start the thread you were referring to that lasted only 2 pages??

Back
Top Bottom