What's new

Shit things Desi think

Even in the context of the tread it can't be called bashing yes women were discussing with the men on a societal issue i didn't know that was considered male bashing :P

pointing at their weaknesses transforms into male bashing :P

....we boys do like to run after gals......n girls love it,,:p:

so the world comes to us .

Thats all

so....u want to say u dont like getting attention from boys??:azn::azn:

Certainly not the kind of attention that is being mentioned here. Decent and mature men don't act tharki by staring and ogling at women if they like somebody they approach them decently but refrain from cheap tactics :lol:

Certainly not the kind of attention that is being mentioned here. Decent and mature men don't act tharki by staring and ogling at women if they like somebody they approach them decently but refrain from cheap tactics :lol:
so.....u like d attention frm decent & mature men.......:azn:
nobody like a perv

so....u want to say u dont like getting attention from boys??

we already get that no matter we like it or not.

nooo...not tht
wht about....guys stealing glimpses,noticing u,admiring????
hmm..wht about thm??

when a guy throw a cuss word out of frustration that also hint at admiring but due fake ego they dont say it. :azn: i like the sense of power we have

we already get that no matter we like it or not.
so u like it??

when a guy throw a cuss word out of frustration that also hint at admiring but due fake ego they dont say it. :azn: i like the sense of power we have
didnt understand.....o_O

You can take this discussion to naswar otherwise @Talon might kill us all :p:
u nicely avoided d question.....kya baat...kya baat....intelligent larki............on tht u called police:nono:

I make a thread about kinetic bombardment and it doesn't go beyond 2 pages. and this dating/women/relationship thread is running for 30 pages;
and we call it a defence forum

so u like it??

didnt understand.....o_O

u nicely avoided d question.....kya baat...kya baat....intelligent larki............on tht u called police:nono:

Haha police???:p: I don't need to avoid a thing and neither do i need anybody else:-)

I make a thread about kinetic bombardment and it doesn't go beyond 2 pages. and this dating/women/relationship thread is running for 30 pages;
and we call it a defence forum

Hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom