What's new

Shikwa

Ahmet Pasha

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Muslim of today forgot himself. It seems we only have shikwa and shikayet these days. We know the jawab e shikwa but no one to implement it.

Where we used to rule all the plains, deserts, mountains of this world. Today, no one asks us for our opinion before issuing edicts to butcher us without impunity.

Last edited:

Muslim of today forgot himself. It seems we only have shiwa and shikayet. We know the jawab e shikwa but no one to implement it.

Where we used to rule all the plains, deserts, mountains of this world. Today, no one asks us for our opinion before issuing edicts to butcher us without impunity.
Bro watched this before and it gave me goosebumps as for the series its one of the few best Turkish Seires...

1) Dirilis Ertugrul
2) Kurulus Osman
3) Buyuk Selcuklu (this one)
4) Ahmet Pasha
5) Jalaluddin (Coming on 14th Feb)
6) Barbaros (Coming soon- waiting eagerly- Engin Altan will be main actor I think)

Muslim of today forgot himself. It seems we only have shiwa and shikayet. We know the jawab e shikwa but no one to implement it.

Here is Jawab e Shikwa

The Kurd, Arab, Turk, Hindi(sub continent), African, White muslims of Balkans all were united. Spain was ours. We gave Spanish it's vocabulary and also grammar to some extent. Our borders reaching South of France and Sicily. It was that unity that drove our success. Yes we fought amongst ourselves. But never became completely divided.

The cunning with which they divided us through nationalism, pinning one nation against another makes me angry.

Its pretty simple. Allah says i will make u rule the world and put fear in ur enemy hearts if u fear Allah. But if u go astray, ull become worthless.
Today muslims dont fight for Allah but fight for nationalistic interests, worldly gains and resources.

Back
Top Bottom