What's new

SHIA GENOCIDE IN PAKISTAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE should deport the millions of afghanis involved in terrorism and the drug trade from our country. They have really destroyed our cities.
I am in Pakistan yet you are exiled. So shut your mouth :D
You know there qadiani families near serai naurang town, lakki marwat. One of them told me that locals have bycotted them socially, no one even shakes hand with them. He said that they would immediately accept islam if they are invited to, but no one even approach them. So Mr.exile know your place, learn some humility and accept islam before you die

Laanat :lol:
Which country would deport 20% of its population? Besides, you're not even Pakistani, why bother poking your nose in?

Yes Pakistan Can...

1947: 12% Sikh+Hindu+Isai+Ahmedi
2014: 2% Sikh+Hindu+Isai+Ahmedi

10% were forced to convert/die/run away...

Now its Shia Term, By 2040 2% shia will remain in Pakistan...

Pakistan has done it once, Pakistan can Do it again...

There is no shia genocide, it is lashkar-e-jangvi vs shia militants.
I dont believe in violence. They should be convinced to accept islam through tabligh or their iran should be requested to accept them as their citizens.
Iran is fasad ki jarr, it was hanafi muslim country. But evil safavids forcibly converted them into shia religion.

PROPHET MUHAMMAD [PBUH]:
HADITH OF NAJD ...

The root cause is the ideological divide between the Sunnis and Shias. Arab states especially Saudi Arabia and GCC states have been funding extremist Deobandi Sunnis and Wahabis in Pakistan, since the Aghan Jihad, whereas Iran has been funding Shia militant groups such as the Sipah-e-Muhammad Pakistan, resulting in tit for tat attacks on each other.

The reality is that Pakistan has became a battleground between Saudi Arabia funded Deobandi Sunni and Wahabis and Iran funded Shias causing deaths of thousands of innocent Muslims. Amongst the culprits blamed for the killing are Al-Qaeda working with local sectarian groups to kill what they perceive as 'Shia apostates'.

Will the situation improve? Not likely unless and until there is a change of mindsets, and that is near impossible. Ideological differences will always remain.

I stand by my previous statement that Pakistan needs a strong leader ready to rule with iron fists and deal with all terrorists with no mercy, no peace talk jokes.

There is no shia genocide, it is lashkar-e-jangvi vs shia militants.
I dont believe in violence. They should be convinced to accept islam through tabligh or their iran should be requested to accept them as their citizens.
Iran is fasad ki jarr, it was hanafi muslim country. But evil safavids forcibly converted them into shia religion.

Shia are Muslims if you have a problem with that then shove it up your rear end.

3. Actually man up and fight terrorists instead of blaming those who are being killed.

Iran should help Shia...

Indian Parties (BJP+NDA) is planning to bring a law. Persecuted Hindus all over world will be sheltered in India..

After Iran and West, India is best place for Shia and Ahmedi...

I think Iran should have similar commitment, Iran should help Shia all over world...

If I would have been PM of India, I would have stand with Iran/Syria and Russia than scum to pressure of USA.....

Iran should help Shias of Pakistan... Or in 30 years All shia will convert to Sunni or die...

Last edited:
the one's who are talking to change of religion of shia people actually they show their mindset created by the the saudi funded molvies really very sorry for those guys who r suggesting that the shias should change their religion

what are the basic reason behind shia genocide in Pakistan is the govt is totally fail to protect civilians and what should they do for their own defence should they pick the weapons for their own defence ....?
basic reason behind is "their literature against shabas(r.a) and against ammi AYESHA R.A
they must to change it

RIP to the victims but we are using the terms like Genocide and Holocaust very liberally.

Iran should help Shia...

Indian Parties (BJP+NDA) is planning to bring a law. Persecuted Hindus all over world will be sheltered in India..

After Iran and West, India is best place for Shia and Ahmedi...

I think Iran should have similar commitment, Iran should help Shia all over world...

If I would have been PM of India, I would have stand with Iran/Syria and Russia than scum to pressure of USA.....

Iran should help Shias of Pakistan... Or in 30 years All shia will convert to Sunni or die...
Iran has not right to interfere in internal affairs of pakistan. But iran can solve this problem by giving citizenship to pakistani shias. Afterall ancestors of pakistani shias were forcebily converted by safavid rulers of iran. So there is a responsibility on iran to take care of their folk by accomodating them in their country. But i doubt that racist iranis would do that, they treated hazaras like dirt in their country.

3. Actually man up and fight terrorists instead of blaming those who are being killed.
Taliban have killed mostly their own hanafi pashtuns.
Shia-sunni violence is a separate issue. Both are killing each other. Both lashkar e jangvi and sipah e mohamad 's terrorists are getting arrested. Sipah e mohammad and tehreek nifaz jafria is linked to your iran...dont act so innocent, you people are as guilty as saudi. Saudis atleast dont spread anti sahaba , blasphemous literature like your iran.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom