What's new

Shenzhen, one of the fastest-growing cities in the world

One more thing I respect about China is that they develop cities with proper planning. This is the reason why most of the contracts for designing future cities of India like the GIFT, Dholera and others on DMIC have been given to Chinese design companies.

I have full faith of Chinese designers and planners. :tup:

Be more confident,
the design of Park Hyatt Tower ( India Tower ) looks really stunning
and there are also many bad-designed buildings in china

Nice developed city. :tup:

No offence but why are cities around the world trying to be like Manhattan ? I mean can't planners try to portray their culture at least ? Frankly, i don't see any difference between Dubai, Kuala Lumpur Singapore, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Chicago, etc...

as for the high price of land , it is turning harder to recover the cost of investment of a builiding less than 25 floors in our 1st to 3rd tier cities.Experience has shown that 100 meters residential buildings(about 30 floors) and 100-200 meters office buildings are the best choice for the investors to make quik money. so it is the cost-profit reason why we build tall buildings.
as for the style of the buildings,most are in a modern bright glass coat----curtain wall.that is because it is not only brings the people in it a broad perspective(Helps to relieve pressure and improve work efficiency),but also brings more natural light(save electricity for lighting). it has lighter weight and easier to clean than other kind of design.
American cities are sh!t designs for almost all skyscrapers are of dark colors and as monotonic as boxes.other cities are much better.

Be more confident,

i saw the effect diagram of india tower, l would say it is a big challange for the construction companies.and in China we need 4-6 years to finish such a building.not sure how long in india.

I have been there many times.

[ Beijing ]

ancient, serious, huge city with top universities & institutions
+ high-level government officers, 2-yuan metro ticket, &#29233;&#23384;&#19981;&#23384; ...and sandstorm > <

[ Shanghai ]

modern, foreign Forbes 500 headquarters, city of imports, luxury brand store, high living cost, stingy

[ Guangzhou ]

cantonese, canton fair, canton tower, canton cuisine, fashion girls, crowd

but Rome and other EU cities have lots lots of great historic buildings !
people always admire advantages of others, ignoring what they already have ......

You would pay a visit one time , maybe twice and then all the excitement diminishess.
Ofcourse its about the taste of people.....but frankly speaking being a 21st centurian i prefer 21st century buildings rather than these 17nth century ugly buildings :lol:

When it comes to modern looking in general and city skylines,no city on this planet beats Hongkong.

When it comes to modern looking in general and city skylines,no city on this planet beats Hongkong.

that's because of the land of gold price there. we can see skyscrapers which covering an area of several hundred square meters ,it is hard to imagine even in shenzhen and shanghai .it is concrete jungle with narrow roads.Shennan Avenue with tens of meters wide green beltis a luxury that HK cann't afford

Great for China has that development level. I hope it will not take environment affect like Beijing.:rolleyes:

P/S: I heard that Shenzhen is heaven of copy and fake product. :P

So &#37240; :mps:You had better learn to study more words about how to slam CHina.

05E2BA7D.002F

Be more confident,

Not all buildings in China are badly designed. A lot of buildings have great design.

Sorry ,never been to Shenzhen,I saw Shenzhou on TV,that picture doesnt represent Shenzheng.

zhen5.jpg

n8.jpg

hina.jpg

I would love to visit Shenzhen in the future.

we have a power station designing company in shenzhen
providing designing services for new power plants

f2och5.jpg

2chaw0i.jpg

video intro :

[YOUKU]XMzc2MjA1MzIw[/YOUKU]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom