What's new

Shenyang J-15 aircraft carrier-based aircraft

China is investing Billions every year on Engines. I

The new party leaders sees this engine plan as a validation to their rule.

The J-15 leader died of a heart attack as he saw his plane land on the liaoning. This is very cut throat business.

New WS-15 is in a very good stage and will be used on all J-20s when they enter production. We should be expect to see it in 2017 or 18.

The Chinese engine programs are getting more and more advanced, because, once you workout a ton of things, it gets "easier" from there.

It was never the design, but the manufacturing process and quality of the material and avaliablities of certain materials due to low manufacturing know how.

China makes progress in developing alloy for airplane engines | Latest | FOCUS TAIWAN - CNA ENGLISH NEWS

Is it possible to fit thrust vectoring in the engine. I heard that somewhere (Don't know where?) that China will fit thrust vectoring in new fighter planes.

With thrust vectoring, the J-15 will be more agile

which radar J 15 is using.Either AESA or PESA. what about its EW suites.

I think they can expect the sales of J-15 overseas when Chinese think they master the skill of Stealth.

However, I don't think J-15 would have a good international market tho, with no/low combat data. Many people would just go back to Su-27 or Mig-29 for their rep. Plus I don't think Chinese will make a lot of them for themselves as they see it as a stop gap fighter.

It will be interesting to see how China try to sell their fighter, compare to the big dog.

I think they can expect the sales of J-15 overseas when Chinese think they master the skill of Stealth.

However, I don't think J-15 would have a good international market tho, with no/low combat data. Many people would just go back to Su-27 or Mig-29 for their rep. Plus I don't think Chinese will make a lot of them for themselves as they see it as a stop gap fighter.

It will be interesting to see how China try to sell their fighter, compare to the big dog.

Who say CHina is going to sell J-15? Are you high on drugs?

Who say CHina is going to sell J-15? Are you high on drugs?

And no one (including me) say China is going to sell the Platform either

I now started to wonder how's your English Comprehension Ability.

Bear in mine this is the first sentence I say

I think "they" can expect the sales of J-15 overseas when "Chinese" think they master the skill of Stealth.

So it's kind of Obvious that the "they" did not refer to the Chinese......otherwise I will use "they" again, instead of the word "Chinese"

I was talking on the side of Expected Customer. However, I also maintained that China THEMSELVES see J-15 is a stop gap, hence the sale are unlikely, and those "expected customer" are most probably going back to buying Su-27 and Mig 29.

Dude, you are trying to be a smart arse prematurely. Next time try understanding other's post before trying to be a smart arse, thank you , really, this is beneath you, even as a Chinese Troll.....:lol:

And no one (including me) say China is going to sell the Platform either

I now started to wonder your English Comprehension Ability.

I was talking on the side of Expected Customer. However, I also maintained that China THEMSELVES see J-15 is a stop gap, hence the sale are unlikely, and those "expected customer" are most probably going back to buying Su-27 and Mig 29.

Dude, you are trying to be a smart arse prematurely. Next time try understanding other's post before trying to be a smart arse, thank you , really, this is beneath you, even as a Chinese Troll.....:lol:

Do you want me to quote back your word, American Troll?

If you do not think China is going to sell J-15 on market , why would you even mention whether it will do well or not on international market? That will be irrelevant.. But you did and you are a troll. :lol:

If you do not think China is going to sell J-15 on market , why would you even mention whether it will do well or not on international market? That will be irrelevant.. But you did and you are a troll. :lol:

lol, really??

United States CANNOT sell F-22 but does that mean the market does not happen?? Or no one going to ask for it? Japan and Australia did ask for it.

What do having an international market have to do with the desire to sell??

Wow, your English really sucks

lol, really??

United States CANNOT sell F-22 but does that mean the market does not happen?? Or no one going to ask for it? Japan and Australia did ask for it.

What do having an international market have to do with the desire to sell??

Wow, your English really sucks

What got it do with previous thing you mention? You seems to be in a lost of words. You are caught with your pants down and you are not backing it? If you do not know what you are talking. I suggest you better keep it to youself. Troll :lol:

What got it do with previous thing you mention? You seems to be in a lost of words. You are caught with your pants down and you are not backing it? If you do not know what you are talking. I suggest you better keep it to youself. Troll :lol:

ok, let me break it down for you so you will understand

the same comment I made for J-15 is also true for F-22, even everybody know US had no intention of selling F-22 and they are simply prohibited

"However, I don't think F-22 would have a good international market tho, with 200 millions pricetag. Many people would just go back to F-15 or F-18 for their Price. Plus I don't think American made a lot of them for themselves as they see it as a stop gap fighter for F-35."

compare to this

So you are saying the above comment also, does not make sense? Or did I imply US are going to sell their F-22??

ok, let me break it down for you so you will understand

the same comment I made for J-15 is also true for F-22, even everybody know US had no intention of selling F-22 and they are simply prohibited

"However, I don't think F-22 would have a good international market tho, with 200 millions pricetag. Many people would just go back to F-15 or F-18 for their Price. Plus I don't think American made a lot of them for themselves as they see it as a stop gap fighter for F-35."

compare to this

So you are saying the above comment also, does not make sense? Or did I imply US are going to sell their F-22??

That's irrelevant too, Since US is not going to sell F-22 that makes your mention of F-22 under that context equally irreleavnt. It equally applies to J-15 too. You are talking to yourself and making up nonsense.

in the first pic i see two more smaller lighter missiles are they short range AAMs?
4x PL-8 shot range AAMs(red colors) on the wing, 2x PL-12 medium-range AAMs(white colors) between jet engines.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom