What's new

Shenyang J-15 aircraft carrier-based aircraft

Whats the difference between WS-10H and WS-10A ? I will be thankful if someone tells me about WS 15 too ...

WS-10H is the naval version of the WS-10 which is more corrosion resistant.

WS-15, a fifth generation engine, will eventually power the J-20.

[/COLOR]
Sir,i think it looks like sukhois there is nothing new innovative.
But still you have some changes in it so may be it can be better than mkis and j-11.
We would love to compare them with super sukhois which will come in 2012..
waiting for it..
What ever a ripoff is a ripoff and is not the real thing,anyways all the best.
Nice Rip off :smokin:

A "rip off" is defined for something that is completely the same as its original.

As for the J-15, that couldn't be further from the truth. The J-15, besides its basic fuselage design, uses none of the technologies featured on the Su-33 or any Sukhoi. Everything on the J-15 has been developed by PLAAF. Even the airframe has been upgraded to have RAM and composites, hereby making it 700 kg lighter than any Flanker and eight times stealthier than the Su-30MKI. The technologies on the J-15 are also extremely new, such as its AESA radar, IRST, and more.

It is a wholly indigenous fighter that simply uses a Russian airframe design.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Sir,i think it looks like sukhois there is nothing new innovative.
But still you have some changes in it so may be it can be better than mkis and j-11.
We would love to compare them with super sukhois which will come in 2012..
waiting for it..

Everything inside the J-15 is new and developed by PLAAF besides the airframe design.

351bfqv.jpg

Good to know you brought a proto type from else where based on which you are building J-15 in your assembly lines in your country .... that's what India is doing too , buying a few directly and manufacturing the rest in our facilities ... for your info Su30MKI is being manufactured at HAL in India.
You can drive home a point in a civilized way too ! :coffee:

J-15 is still in prototype stages. So put your pants on.

And after reverse engineering for decades , they have gained enough experience and expertise that they are now developing a 5th generation aircraft ... And dont come back with conspiracy theories like J20 is a mating of the F22 and PAK-FA or some random MIG 1.44 *** or worst of all based on Lavi :blah: There's something for chest thumping for Chinese - Self Reliance ... They aren't the largest importer of weapons like some ...

As usual the Indians are trying to troll and derail the thread ... Suffering from Inferiority complex that they cant develop even MIG 21 +++ by themselves ...

I think they can but it will take 30 years or even more plus direct bits and bots import```reverse enginnering is a long hard prograss, one has to do with reverse enginnering when facing high tech embargos by the west, because we have to reinvent the wheels and it takes looonnnggg time``we started in 50s only recently we start seeing some fruits coming out of our scientists' long hard determination.

both india and china are using mig-21 more than 4 decades
but india still relying on Russia for up gradation
bison is Israeli modified
but Chinese still making j-7 or f-7
now they modified a new version j-7e latest

Chinese+aircraft+carrier+ex-Varyag+Chinese+People%2527s+Liberation+Army+Navy+%2528PLAN%2529+j-15+aesa+J-15+Flying+Shark+Shi+Lang+OPERATIONAL.jpg

Chinese j-15 is the copy of su-33
but why india is not making mig-29 and su-30
when china is making j-16 copy of su-30

You forgot to mention (PAk-FA) FGFA i guess which is not so much on paper ... good luck on J-2X with China , so coming back to the point where i started there is no harm in using an already existing technology or partnering with others for development of weapons systems ... thats what both India , China and Pakistan are doing in different ways ... end result is the same !!!
Lol after paying millions of dollars you get some not-so-stealthy crap that Russians built on USSR technology. What was India's role in the R&D process? Bill payer? Spent more time learning stuff and develop your own fighter no matter how and stop being jealous of what others have accomplished. Congrats China and welcome to the club.

Back
Top Bottom