What's new

Shenyang J-15 aircraft carrier-based aircraft

Forget about the paper tiger AMCA ... First sort the problems with LCA and if you aren't updated go check the related thread ... As for us , we are already developing J-2X with China so dont worry and option for J 20 is open ...

You forgot to mention (PAk-FA) FGFA i guess which is not so much on paper ... good luck on J-2X with China , so coming back to the point where i started there is no harm in using an already existing technology or partnering with others for development of weapons systems ... thats what both India , China and Pakistan are doing in different ways ... end result is the same !!!

You forgot to mention (PAk-FA) FGFA i guess which is not so much on paper ... good luck on J-2X with China , so coming back to the point where i started there is no harm in using an already existing technology or partnering with others for development of weapons systems ... thats what both India , China and Pakistan are doing in different ways ... end result is the same !!!

I never said anything about PAK-FA since the Russians are developing it ... I never criticized India for co-developing FGFA with Russia ... First , you were hell bent on proving that ripping off and reverse engineering are unethical and now suddenly you change your stance to " no problem in using already existing technology " ... Whisper of retreat ? :lol: ... Atleast try to stick to your arguments ... You were the one who started trolling in this thread ...

These are the old pics of the prototype.

Here is a better recent pic.

25_147525_d5121c418853363.jpg

I think this is the final paint work for the J-15. Notice the WS-10A engines installed on the plane.

Whats the difference between WS-10H and WS-10A ? I will be thankful if someone tells me about WS 15 too ...

Good to know you brought a proto type from else where based on which you are building J-15 in your assembly lines in your country .... that's what India is doing too , buying a few directly and manufacturing the rest in our facilities ... for your info Su30MKI is being manufactured at HAL in India.
You can drive home a point in a civilized way too ! :coffee:
When you comment like a retard, be prepared to be called one.

In addition, the T-10K prototype was for airframe research. Sub-systems are directly imported from J-11B. License assembly of Su-30MKI is alot different than manufacturing from the ground up.

Whats the difference between WS-10H and WS-10A ? I will be thankful if someone tells me about WS 15 too ...

The WS-10H is the naval version of WS-10A, and it produces a higher thrust about 148kn.

And the WS-15 is the future engine for J-20, and it can produce the afterburner thrust about 186kn

Right now, the engine of J-20 is a technology demonstrator of the WS-15.

What ever a ripoff is a ripoff and is not the real thing,anyways all the best.
I completely agree. That's why LCA will always be a Mirage 2000 rip-off. FGFA will always be a PAK-FA rip-off and Su-30MKI simply assembled with Russian parts. Perhaps in 50 years you will finally be creative enough to have a design of your own, like this:
comparisonj20j9vii.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

How does it matter , the bottom line is it isnt close to being as good as Su30MKI that India is manufacturing at its facilities
I laughed.

The WS-10H is the naval version of WS-10A, and it produces a higher thrust about 148kn.

And the WS-15 is the future engine for J-20, and it can produce the afterburner thrust about 186kn

Fair Dinkum ! 186 KN :what: ... Shows how much the engine building technology has been matured by the Chinese ... Absolutely Amazing ! :china:

Whats the thrust of WS 10 A ?

Fair Dinkum ! 186 KN :what: ... Shows how much the engine building technology has been matured by the Chinese ... Absolutely Amazing ! :china:

Whats the thrust of WS 10 A ?

The WS-10A can produce the afterburner thrust about 132kn, and it is the basic version of the TH engine family.

Ok we are doing it the easier way ... how does it matter !

my point is no need for china to do any chest thumping because they too are building planes based on copied from others technology and prototypes only
Oh? So Indian's understanding of planes if that if it looks similar, it must be the same? No changes to flight control? Avionics? Radar? EW suites?

No wonder all you can do is put together Russian kits, paint it and call it Indian.

And when will we using them on jf-17s sir???????????
The engine which will be used on future JFT's is WS-13 with 96 KN thrust ... Its already been tested in China at the moment and there's a high probability of it being used on Block 2 ...

WS10A is the engine for FC20 (J-10B) .

WS13 is future engine for JF-17 (block-II)

Back
Top Bottom