What's new

Sheikh Mujib's birth history

Status
Not open for further replies.
One has to notice generosity showed by Sheikh Luthfur Rahman while high cast Brahmin undermined even own children.

One has to even understand a muslim generosity in accepting an fictious arguement with no proof or even credibility !!!

Ok your target is mine, but why do you think it'd matter to me if an online Bangladeshi gets obsessed on my virginity?

I just want to pick on you because i read your posts towards BJFP....you insulted that guy and that guy did not insult you...so a jerk like me needs to balance things out

I just want to pick on you because i read you posts towards BJFP....you insulted that guy and that guy did not insult you...so a jerk like me needs to balance things out

That's fair enough, but don't you think that you are too insignificant to me to have it any effect?

That's fair enough, but don't you think that you are too insignificant to me to have it any effect?

If I was that insignificant to you, then why do you take the time to actually reply to my posts? You just contradicted yourself. Please don't attempt to have this intellectual competition with me any further, because you're not gonna win.

Do yourself a favor and spare yourself from being humiliated any further by not coming to this "Bangladeshi" forum. Since you are an anti-Bangladeshi and you portray Bangladeshis as lower than Indians; don't come here.

How does me toying with you make any significant than you already were.

You guys should stop posting threads on india if you want Indians not to come here, it's not our fault that your world revolves around india.

555724_268033386630029_1679090806_n.jpg

How does me toying with you make any significant than you already were.

You guys should stop posting threads on india if you want Indians not to come here, it's not our fault that your world revolves around india.

Hey what is that famous song. :laugh:

I wouldn't post as Bangladeshis get nervous, but you can search with keyword poont koira dimu.

1. In 1923 Bhandaria was neither a PS nor a PO. It was under Pirojpur PO&PS of Bakerganj Distt. That was the official name of Barisal then. This is a bogus document.

2. Sheikh resembles his late father, late brother Sk Nasser and the whole extended family have a remarkable resemblance with each other.

3. Let us sit back and consider coolly who is to benefit by creating controversy about a person declared as Father of the Nation? Who is to gain by maligning this lofty institution of BD? One after other all our great leaders and heroes are being character assassinated so that a vital pillar of the nation is weakened.

4. Sheikh was no angel. He had many faults/defects not unknown to men who rise in power. But for the sake of the nation's health, security, progress and even existence we need to protect him.

5. However, we need to highlight the facts truthfully as they occurred. If the Sheikh had told the truth that he never wanted to breakaway from Pakistan at that time and in that fashion, then the things would be different. But Sk Moni was openly calling him a Razakar. Gen Uban warned him not to tell the truth but to go along with BAL official line of declaration of independence, etc. Under no circumstances would India allow to show that he still supports the Two Nation Theory.

1. In 1923 Bhandaria was neither a PS nor a PO. It was under Pirojpur PO&PS of Bakerganj Distt. That was the official name of Barisal then. This is a bogus document.

2. Sheikh resembles his late father, late brother Sk Nasser and the whole extended family have a remarkable resemblance with each other.

3. Let us sit back and consider coolly who is to benefit by creating controversy about a person declared as Father of the Nation? Who is to gain by maligning this lofty institution of BD? One after other all our great leaders and heroes are being character assassinated so that a vital pillar of the nation is weakened.

4. Sheikh was no angel. He had many faults/defects not unknown to men who rise in power. But for the sake of the nation's health, security, progress and even existence we need to protect him.

5. However, we need to highlight the facts truthfully as they occurred. If the Sheikh had told the truth that he never wanted to breakaway from Pakistan at that time and in that fashion, then the things would be different. But Sk Moni was openly calling him a Razakar. Gen Uban warned him not to tell the truth but to go along with BAL official line of declaration of independence, etc. Under no circumstances would India allow to show that he still supports the Two Nation Theory.

That is what I had been trying to tell some bone headed poster here. Its not about a person, its about an institution. We need to protect it.

Now that's clear!

I think we should investigate this matter of his birth and clear it up, as these questions has been raised by some people and we really don't know who they are.

Truth should come out regardless of consequences. If you want to protect Mujib that shows your loyalty to him and his party, not to Bangladesh and its people.

About Sheikh's intention of not breaking Pakistan, please answer the sources that are claiming otherwise in the other thread about Agartala conspiracy:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...cy-confession-what-does-mean-our-history.html

Hello, Sheikh Mujib took part in 1947 riots against Hindus. He wanted to be the prime minister of Pakistan even after 1971 , 16th december! But it is true that a secular portion of Awamileague was separatist! Not Sheikh Mujib! Recently a book is published written by a pakistani general, please read the book... You will find about Mujib and Zia both in that book! It is mentioned in the book that he the pakistani officer was satisfied with Mujib but mujib failed to control separatist group of League, and a young major zia betrayed pakistan and controlled Chittagong for 3 days initially!

Please discuss this issue in this thread:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...cy-confession-what-does-mean-our-history.html

I am interested to get at the truth. Please post the information of the book there also.

I think we should investigate this matter of his birth and clear it up, as these questions has been raised by some people and we really don't know who they are.

Truth should come out regardless of consequences. If you want to protect Mujib that shows your loyalty to him and his party, not to Bangladesh and its people.

About Sheikh's intention of not breaking Pakistan, please answer the sources that are claiming otherwise in the other thread about Agartala conspiracy:

Please discuss this issue in this thread:

I am interested to get at the truth. Please post the information of the book there also.

Absolutely, we should invetigate and understand what Sheikh mujib was and what he stood for and his background. Shekh Mijub cult and indians are derailing the thread for obvious reason but they also contradicting and exposing their fake secular color as well. Sheikh Mujib cult and indians are criminal to the core more than Sheikh Mujib himself.

On the count Bhandaria was a Po or PS is by no means influence validity or matter to the core of the fact. Nice try though.

Sheikh Mujib and his brother very well could resemble their mother.

Sheikh Mujib is not pillar let alone vital one for Bangladesh as a nation, period. Awami thugs and cult made that fiction that Bangladesh as a nation and Sheikh Mujib are inseperable. Bangladesh faught and earn its independence without Sheikh Mujib, while he tried for compromise. "Father of nation" title is awarded by Awami League has nothing to do with national concensus. And trying to point finger on ulterior motive and benefit for discussing Sheikh Mujib background, who Awami League claims to be “father of nation” is not only criminal but also sheer duplicity.

Having establish that people who like him or not like him as a leader will benefit knowing full detail of his background and biography.

Any more BS spin and deception to mask Sheikh Mujib background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom