What's new

Sheikh Mujeeb-ur-Rehman famous speech against the neutrals: Joy Bangla! Joy Pakistan!

No
The defence budget is Ok
But they should do their job
Defending Pakistan from foreign threat
But instead of that they decided to aid that threat.

Now whole nation is paying the price while they're enjoying
i have zero confident in them to do their job so better out that money into something useful!

This famous speech of Sheikh Mujeeb-ur-Rehman is an eye opener. It exposes the lies of neutrals aka property dealers who still claim that the guy who won 1970's elections under military regime fair and square was actually a traitor!
View attachment 858913
@UKBengali @Bilal9 @Black_cats @Homo Sapiens @bluesky @SMX 3.0 @Wood @maithil @Joe Shearer @Skull and Bones @Blueindian @INDIAPOSITIVE @Sudarshan @koolio @Verve @Dual Wielder @Zibago @AZ1 @ziaulislam @ghazi52 @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Jazzbot @Indus Pakistan @SIPRA @Ssan @Patriot forever @RescueRanger
Conclusion:

Mujeeb and Bengalis weren't traitors.
They were denied fair share of power so they decided to be separated just like Jinnah did for us when congress denied us our share of power and after seeing their oppression of Muslims in 1937-1939 congress government.

Indians called Jinnah a traitor for breaking the country just like we called mujeeb.

But both jinnah and mujeeb are heros and founding fathers for their respective countries.

Honestly, I am kicking myself for not researching more on Mujib, and for just taking the words of my elders about how bad he was
Well it's great that finally you understand the reality! Just wait and observe ! Many more will come!

Even nowadays chetona Bengalis will be shocked to know some bitter reality that is still hidden from them!

I'm sure then these indian stooges ( chetona Bengali from Bangladesh) will start hating mujib!

Conclusion:

Mujeeb and Bengalis weren't traitors.
They were denied fair share of power so they decided to be separated just like Jinnah did for us when congress denied us our share of power and after seeing their oppression of Muslims in 1937-1939 congress government.

Indians called Jinnah a traitor for breaking the country just like we called mujeeb.

But both jinnah and mujeeb are heros and founding fathers for their respective countries.
Newly found woke. Nice! Look up the role of our politicians from Sind/Punjab in what went on leading up to the 1971 debacle.

ARMY , claiming it take FULL CUT OF 8 Billion for it's Budget , and then telling people we will drink less tea on Friday ???

Excuse me ? What

You are not at war , you can run your affairs with 1 Billion Dollar Soldier Salaries !!!

Pull out 7 Billion from Army budget and pay off any loan payment for IMF and end that program

Enough of this Establishment this or that !? ARMY needs to spend according to capacity of Nation

365 Days live with only 1 Billion Dollar you have only 1.5 Million soldiers who get salary

This whole Drama of IMF is because , every one loves their PERKS and life style

All Province should get a Cut of 1 Billion and Army should face a cut of 7 Billion

It will fix this whole NEUTRAL MIND set

Bail Out loan is not solution , cut the Military Budget and problem solve

Rupee stabilizes
Perhaps you should apply to the MoD and execute on the above optimization plans. :-)

Also, while you are at it, look up pension benefits too. Perhaps it would help to look across the border and find out why there were riots in India over the Indian Army's new recruitment plans and why those were tabled in the first place.

Last edited:

Are you actually completely deprived of any mental power or something called "Intellect"?
One has to have a brain worse than that of a chimpanzee to think and behave like you do here, mate.
There are people who are dumb, then there are chimpanzees, and then there are you.
How do you actually make sense of your own post?

This famous speech of Sheikh Mujeeb-ur-Rehman is an eye opener. It exposes the lies of neutrals aka property dealers who still claim that the guy who won 1970's elections under military regime fair and square was actually a traitor!
View attachment 858913
@UKBengali @Bilal9 @Black_cats @Homo Sapiens @bluesky @SMX 3.0 @Wood @maithil @Joe Shearer @Skull and Bones @Blueindian @INDIAPOSITIVE @Sudarshan @koolio @Verve @Dual Wielder @Zibago @AZ1 @ziaulislam @ghazi52 @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Jazzbot @Indus Pakistan @SIPRA @Ssan @Patriot forever @RescueRanger

Every Traitorous General needs to be held accountable for their crimes against the state, including those who are in their graves.
Common folk of the country were kept running after corrupt politicians and what not to cite as the cause of all trouble for our country's lack of progress, little did anyone know It's always been the Generals whose gods were found in Washington.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but both PPP and PMLN completed their term 2008-2018 and PTI was in opposition at that time.

If you're talking about 90s then there was no PTI back

So tell me now why PTI wasn't allowed to complete term?
What crime it committed?
Have you seen economic survey of Pakistan
This history does not start in the 2008 timeframe. You have to go back to what all went on post Zia. My memory and recollection goes much further back with all the early departures of NS, BB, GIK's, Beg, Kakar involvement etc. etc.

The point about "PTI were just fine with them" is based on the pressure put by PTI on the PML-N government and Nawaz Sharif. The die was cast when IK relied on street/power politics to dislodge NS (I am not debating the right or the wrong of it, but stating how things happened).

Coming to the point about "why PTI wasn't allowed to complete term?", I have already stated this and PTI supporters will not agree with it, but the country was in a bad shape. Foreign policy was massively unhinged - no alignment with the Gulf, actually discord, complete disharmony with the Americans, Russian-Ukraine fall-out, deadlock on Kashmir etc. and most of this was at least partially due to the rhetoric of the PTI government. Then the economy was not doing well - you all keep on talking about exports, remittances being unprecedented but nobody bothers pondering over the collapse of the economy barely two months after PTI's departure given the massive deficit. There was no slack in the system and this was known to others including in the establishment, who are also stakeholders, and thus things came to a head. To be fair to the PTI, a lot of this was mess from the previous governments left on their heads to clean up. However, it was a problem for sure.

Second, most of the fault for not being able to complete their term lays with the PTI itself. They were outclassed by the opposition in a *legal*, parliamentary play where the opposition was able to sway the PTI's allies away from them. The VoNC was passed without any of the PTI lotay votes being counted (so even the impact of the American interference/conspiracy is questionable). Why did the PTI not cajole MQM, BNP and the other erstwhile partners to remain in their fold? Speaks of political immaturity. This type of power play is quite common in all democracies. Case in point in the recent past - both UK and Israel where standing governments were dislodged for not being able to hold majority.

Unfortunately for the rest of Pakistan, the PTI has very carefully deflected these criticisms and hung on to two primary plays:

a) Blame the establishment for pulling their political support from PTI (while on the other hand all of you, as clearly seen on these threads, berate the establishment for political interference), and;

b) Use the claim of American conspiracy as the reason for PTI's departure from the office - The reason that the establishment calls this episode an "interference" is because the Americans "said" certain things which are not acceptable diplomatically. I would just bring your attention to one example. You can just refer to the kinds of statements the US side makes about the government in Iran, that is interference. In the future it may graduate to a conspiracy against Iran but currently it is what one would called interference. The same applies to this case in Pakistan. Also, this interference would become a conspiracy if there is "tangible" evidence of support for actors to do certain things. There is no proof that Americans have done anything of that nature. People cite their local American embassy/consulate personnel meeting people. They have been doing that for decades in Pakistan. We let them so they do so what is so different now? These Americans were meeting Jeay Sind people in Karachi in the 90s, and even MuR and similarly ANP from the Wali Khan days earlier.
But more importantly, why would the Americans want to run a conspiracy against our Khan sahib? How is Imran Khan even that important in the overall scheme of things for Americans to conduct another Bay of Pigs type of adventure in our country? How is Pakistan that important (we had some importance in the Afghan end game, that too is done and over with)?

So I think there is a need to be rational and bring the rhetoric down. My stance is not anti-PTI but PTI's stance should also not be scorched earth. Sheath the daggers. Stop attacking the institutions and the military!

Last edited:
Sheath the daggers. Stop attacking the institutions and the military!

OTOH, I could argue for the opposite: let them do this, and see what outcomes are realized. Let them try and fail rather than complain about not being allowed to try at all.

OTOH, I could argue for the opposite: let them do this, and see what outcomes are realized. Let them try and fail rather than complain about not being allowed to try at all.
I get that, but it will only cause more unrest, more destabilization. As it is the qaum is getting crushed by inflation, load-shedding, high cost of living, and then we keep on adding more things to this toxic mix.

I am honestly worried about the integrity of the country at this time. There is a responsibility on ALL for this. Nobody get's a pass just because they believe they have been wronged so they can destroy it all for someone else to pick up the pieces.

I get that, but it will only cause more unrest, more destabilization. As it is the qaum is getting crushed by inflation, load-shedding, high cost of living, and then we keep on adding more things to this toxic mix.

I am honestly worried about the integrity of the country at this time. There is a responsibility on ALL for this. Nobody get's a pass just because they believe they have been wronged so they can destroy it all for someone else to pick up the pieces.

I get your point, but I remain confident of Pakistan's ability to get through the present turmoil just fine, warts and all. Realistically speaking, there is no other viable option but to get through this all. And I am saying this as perhaps one of the most hated members here. :D

I get your point, but I remain confident of Pakistan's ability to get through the present turmoil just fine, warts and all. Realistically speaking, there is no other viable option but to get through this all. And I am saying this as perhaps one of the most hated members here. :D
I hope you are right. Not sure about the last part though. Lately, I have that honor around here. :-)

I hope you are right. Not sure about the last part though. Lately, I have that honor around here. :-)

I know I am right in what I have said above. I know my people. :D

(And if you think you are hated,, try doing it without the benefit of your exalted title. Us hoi-polloi members get it much worse. :lol: )

Seriously, though, I saw how we all came through the early 70s as well. Trust me, this will all work out just fine too.

This history does not start in the 2008 timeframe. You have to go back to what all went on post Zia. My memory and recollection goes much further back with all the early departures of NS, BB, GIK's, Beg, Kakar involvement etc. etc.

The point about "PTI were just fine with them" is based on the pressure put by PTI on the PML-N government and Nawaz Sharif. The die was cast when IK relied on street/power politics to dislodge NS (I am not debating the right or the wrong of it, but stating how things happened).

Coming to the point about "why PTI wasn't allowed to complete term?", I have already stated this and PTI supporters will not agree with it, but the country was in a bad shape. Foreign policy was massively unhinged - no alignment with the Gulf, actually discord, complete disharmony with the Americans, Russian-Ukraine fall-out, deadlock on Kashmir etc. and most of this was at least partially due to the rhetoric of the PTI government. Then the economy was not doing well - you all keep on talking about exports, remittances being unprecedented but nobody bothers pondering over the collapse of the economy barely two months after PTI's departure given the massive deficit. There was no slack in the system and this was known to others including in the establishment, who are also stakeholders, and thus things came to a head. To be fair to the PTI, a lot of this was mess from the previous governments left on their heads to clean up. However, it was a problem for sure.

Second, most of the fault for not being able to complete their term lays with the PTI itself. They were outclassed by the opposition in a *legal*, parliamentary play where the opposition was able to sway the PTI's allies away from them. The VoNC was passed without any of the PTI lotay votes being counted (so even the impact of the American interference/conspiracy is questionable). Why did the PTI not cajole MQM, BNP and the other erstwhile partners to remain in their fold? Speaks of political immaturity. This type of power play is quite common in all democracies. Case in point in the recent past - both UK and Israel where standing governments were dislodged for not being able to hold majority.

Unfortunately for the rest of Pakistan, the PTI has very carefully deflected these criticisms and hung on to two primary plays:

a) Blame the establishment for pulling their political support from PTI (while on the other hand all of you, as clearly seen on these threads, berate the establishment for political interference), and;

b) Use the claim of American conspiracy as the reason for PTI's departure from the office - The reason that the establishment calls this episode an "interference" is because the Americans "said" certain things which are not acceptable diplomatically. I would just bring your attention to one example. You can just refer to the kinds of statements the US side makes about the government in Iran, that is interference. In the future it may graduate to a conspiracy against Iran but currently it is what one would called interference. The same applies to this case in Pakistan. Also, this interference would become a conspiracy if there is "tangible" evidence of support for actors to do certain things. There is no proof that Americans have done anything of that nature. People cite their local American embassy/consulate personnel meeting people. They have been doing that for decades in Pakistan. We let them so they do so what is so different now? These Americans were meeting Jeay Sind people in Karachi in the 90s, and even MuR and similarly ANP from the Wali Khan days earlier.
But more importantly, why would the Americans want to run a conspiracy against our Khan sahib? How is Imran Khan even that important in the overall scheme of things for Americans to conduct another Bay of Pigs type of adventure in our country? How is Pakistan that important (we had some importance in the Afghan end game, that too is done and over with)?

So I think there is a need to be rational and bring the rhetoric down. My stance is not anti-PTI but PTI's stance should also not be scorched earth. Sheath the daggers. Stop attacking the institutions and the military!
So how is foreign policy going on now?
How's economy going on now?

If the country was in bad shape then as per you then it is in worst shape now

And if US is not behind the conspiracy then why don't army simply allow judicial commission for inquiry

Or a more simpler solution
Just public the Cipher
People will decide themselves

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom