What's new

Sheikh Hasina's painting goes viral on facebook

IamBengali

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
hasina+pic.jpg

A painting by Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina on a serene village beside a river has gone viral on Facebook.

sheikh-hasina10.jpg

The Awami League president created the artwork depicting the distinctive countryside in 1994 when she was the Leader of the Opposition.

State Minister for Power, Energy and Mineral Resources Nasrul Hamid Bipu brought the painting to light on Wednesday.

After he posted the artwork on the social networking site, countless people shared it.

Bipu told bdnews24.com: “I had seen the painting at the house of Sajeeb Wazed Joy (prime minister’s son) in the US in 2004. I had taken a snap of the painting there.”

“While going through the old albums today, I saw the painting and then posted it on Facebook,” he added.

Hasina, who studied Bangla literature at Dhaka University, used to paint, a person close to her said.

Bipu said: “She takes great interest in painting. But I don’t know if she still paints or not. She, however, does photography... and her colour sense is unique.”

“That she thinks about picture can be seen when she talks about the colours of pictures,” he added.

The junior minister said the prime minister had a huge collection of artworks.

“A large number of paintings are seen at Ganabhaban (prime minister’s official residence).”

He said Hasina had a weakness for artists, especially for painters.

Across the border, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee also loves to paint.

To demonstrate her ability to paint, she has even organised sit-and-draw session on stages during political rallies and finished a few landscapes, which were then sold out to the highest bidders to raise funds for her party.

Later, her paintings were also displayed in exhibitions that attracted many buyers. Again the proceeds were donated to Trinamool Congress funds.

PM’s painting of riverbank goes viral on Facebook -
bdnews24.com

I see RAW written over it on the upper Right corner!!!!

I think you should check your eyes, i think somehow the word RAW is imprinted on your conjunctiva of your eyes....so you end up seeing RAW written everywhere

What is with these bong women and painting, our very own nutjob from WB is also an avid painter. But got to say Her Excellency Honorable Ms. Sheikh Hasinaji is much better at this. I wish we could swap her with this hag

painting-11-02-13.jpg

Last edited:
Hasina is thousand times better than Mamta in painting.I don't understand what she tries to say in her weird creations and her design on Duronto express makes me feel sick.

Hasina is thousand times better than Mamta in painting.I don't understand what she tries to say in her weird creations and her design on Duronto express makes me feel sick.

Well but both of them are competing in SCREWING-UP their respective states. Still no clear winner!! :lol:

Is it just me!!! I hardly seen a woman paints a Man let alone a nude one... :)

hasina+pic.jpg

A painting by Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina on a serene village beside a river has gone viral on Facebook.

sheikh-hasina10.jpg

The Awami League president created the artwork depicting the distinctive countryside in 1994 when she was the Leader of the Opposition.

State Minister for Power, Energy and Mineral Resources Nasrul Hamid Bipu brought the painting to light on Wednesday.

After he posted the artwork on the social networking site, countless people shared it.

Bipu told bdnews24.com: “I had seen the painting at the house of Sajeeb Wazed Joy (prime minister’s son) in the US in 2004. I had taken a snap of the painting there.”

“While going through the old albums today, I saw the painting and then posted it on Facebook,” he added.

Hasina, who studied Bangla literature at Dhaka University, used to paint, a person close to her said.

Bipu said: “She takes great interest in painting. But I don’t know if she still paints or not. She, however, does photography... and her colour sense is unique.”

“That she thinks about picture can be seen when she talks about the colours of pictures,” he added.

The junior minister said the prime minister had a huge collection of artworks.

“A large number of paintings are seen at Ganabhaban (prime minister’s official residence).”

He said Hasina had a weakness for artists, especially for painters.

Across the border, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee also loves to paint.

To demonstrate her ability to paint, she has even organised sit-and-draw session on stages during political rallies and finished a few landscapes, which were then sold out to the highest bidders to raise funds for her party.

Later, her paintings were also displayed in exhibitions that attracted many buyers. Again the proceeds were donated to Trinamool Congress funds.

PM’s painting of riverbank goes viral on Facebook -
bdnews24.com
--
its River ..
no grass ...
she is RAW agent

Well that is just horrifying.Kudos to hasina tho,much better.
Now now, careful what you type there dada, my friends from kolkata tell that people have been arrested for defaming her on facebook and other social media, I would'nt want that to happen to you :omghaha:. Better delete that post :eek:

Mamata-Banerjee-jpg.jpg-width%253D217%2526resizemode%253D4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom