What's new

Sheikh Hasina or Khaleda Zia: Who is most powerful leader in world scenario?

IamBengali

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Bangladeshi politics has been so far female leader dominated. Its exemplary for a Muslim majority country. Sheikh Hasina is the daughter of country's founding father Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman. Khaleda Zia is the wife of great liberation hero Shaheed Ziaur Rahman. So basically they both came from pro-Independence forces but once BNP was allied with evil terrorist group Jamaat-E-Islami the party became a wing of the Jamaat-E-Islami, the main anti-liberation force in Bangladesh.

Web_20110225-0001_0.jpg

Sheikh Hasina is an alumni of University of Dhaka, the highest institution in Bangladesh for education and was once considered Oxford of the Indian subcontinent.

Khaleda Zia didn't pass school. She failed in some subjects in matriculation exam but she passed in Urdu with good marks. Her party leaders themselves say Khaleda is class 8 passed only since she didn't pass matriculation.

Sheikh Hasina is an ordinary looking woman. Not very much into show off. Wears cotton sarees, jamdani sarees and barely put any make up on her face. Khaleda on the other hand wears only silk sarees (she hates Bengali cotton and jamdani sarees) and is extremely beauty concerned woman who spends nearly hours for make up before going for any public appearance. Her make up kit is always there 24/7 with a special beautician team. When she was young she was extremely beautiful woman. Looked every bit of a heroine. Very fair skinned lady for Bangladesh. Did some plastic surgeries later to fix her sagging skin when she reached her older age. You can see it when you look at her chin.

Sheikh Hasina is against Khaleda Zia not only for political reason. Khaleda is an extremely sick minded lady who celebartes her birthday on 15th August. Country's National Mourning Day. She cuts a giant cake at 12.00 am on 15th August every year. Next morning onwards she cuts several cakes to celebrate her birthday. You might think what's wrong with celebrating birthday. Nothing wrong. You can celebrate your birthday but do you celebrate your birthday on a fake date just to show how much you are happy to see your opposition crying on that day for her father and for her whole family including a 10 years old kid who got murdered by military men during 15th August 1975? Khaleda do it every year.

Birthday Controversy

Khaleda Zia is celebrating 15 August as her birthday and it is a matter of controversy in Bangladesh politics.None of her government issued identification documents show her birthday on 15 August. Her Matriculation examination certificate says her date of birth is August 9, 1945. Her marriage certificate says 5 September 1945, her passport indicates 19 August 1945 as her date of birth. According to BBC Khaleda Zia is celebrating her birth day on 15 August, as in this day her political rival Sheikh Hasina's almost whole family including Sheikh Mujibur Rahman was killed and it is officially declared as National Mourning Day of Bangladesh. Kader Siddiqui, a political ally of Khaleda urged not to celebrate her birthday on 15 August. High court have filed petition against Khaleda Zia on this issue.

Khaleda Zia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sheikh Hasina generally doesn't use script when she gives her speech. Khaleda on the other hand can't speak properly without script written by her party man Shafiq Rehman. If Sheikh Hasina meets with journalists in press meet she will answer every question but if Khaleda meets with journalists she generally can't answer any question since she can't speak much without looking at script.

But this is not the reason I dislike Khaleda Zia.. I hate Khaleda Zia because she celebrates her fake birthday on National Mourning Day. This is enough reason to hate her.

I understand Sheikh Hasina is an open supporter of India and she is against any extremism. India loves her. Pakistanis generally are not very concerned about Hasina or Khaleda because its a non issue for Pakistan but generally most Pakistanis support Khaleda Zia. I don't understand why Pakistanis have soft corner for Khaleda Zia. I am not generalizing. There are Pakistanis who are open supporters of Sheikh Hasina such as noted Pakistani journalist Hamid Mir and Pakistani human rights activist Asma Jahangir but I read in an article some months back that most Pakistanis support Khaleda Zia over Sheikh Hasina. Is it only because Khaleda is hostile towards India?

Last edited:
Hasina looks like a kind hearted nani maa. Khaleda looks like stone cold witch. But you never know, looks may be deceptive.

Both are not that relvent on the world scenario, but in BD, Sheikh Hasina is the powerful one as she is the PM

Both are not that relvent on the world scenario, but in BD, Sheikh Hasina is the powerful one as she is the PM

Who do you think has most reputation as a leader in the world?

Who do you think has most reputation as a leader in the world?

The thing that there is no uproar in International media about Hasina's election seems to suggest that world community has accepted the result of elections as legitimate. So naturally, Hasina has bigger reputation.

The thing that there is no uproar in International media about Hasina's election seems to suggest that world community has accepted the result of elections as legitimate. So naturally, Hasina has bigger reputation.

Even China has shifted its loyalty from Khaleda to Hasina. Have you heard that China said recently its people will be with Hasina? It was a big set back for Khaleda. The party was shocked and devastated when they heard it.

Even China has shifted its loyalty from Khaleda to Hasina. Have you heard that China said recently its people will be with Hasina? It was a big set back for Khaleda. The party was shocked and devastated when they heard it.

Khaleda made a mistake of not participating in the elections.

Khaleda made a mistake of not participating in the elections.
Of course Khaleda made the mistake of her life by not participating in the election. She now has no right to question about election. Her party is in a big crisis right now. They are now participating in local government election to save its position as a party. Today is the first day of the 10th parliament. This is the first time Khaleda is not in parliament since 1991.

Another mudddddd slinging competition ... The biasness of OP is clearly showing .. And the Indians are just giving him a stamp of approval...

I Dnt care about Bangladesh or her politics ... But we all know hasni n her ... Towards India ...

And how the Indians treat you Bangladeshi. Be it bsf or meddling in your internal politics or foriegn policy.

The recent judicial murder of Mollah n tantrums etc of awami league are there for anybody to see..

Not tht I care... Just my opinion/observation..

Another mudddddd slinging competition ... The biasness of OP is clearly showing .. And the Indians are just giving him a stamp of approval...

I Dnt care about Bangladesh or her politics ... But we all know hasni n her ... Towards India ...

And how the Indians treat you Bangladeshi. Be it bsf or meddling in your internal politics or foriegn policy.

The recent judicial murder of Mollah n tantrums etc of awami league are there for anybody to see..

Not tht I care... Just my opinion/observation..

only this line is enough to show level of your "care towards BD"...Mollah was punished for his role in mass murder...and Pakistan's Assembly denounced its verdict..so,its enough to show your and your country's mentality on this issue..now buzz off.....

only this line is enough to show level of your "care towards BD"...Mollah was punished for his role in mass murder...and Pakistan's Assembly denounced its verdict..so,its enough to show your and your country's mentality on this issue..now buzz off.....

First be polite .. I didn't step on your tail did I?

2) even the west called it a judicial murder ... It was just another political drama...

About caring for BD why should I? Not a Bangladeshi or of bangali origin.. I have no responsibility towards them.. But yes I would like Pak to have great relations with Bangladesh...

As for my mentality .. Do you know the number of bangladeshis killed by BSF I'm the past 10 years alone? The exceed the number of Germans who died during Cold War.

P.S:what about the mentality tht Indians show towards bd on this forum?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom