What's new

Sheikh Hasina accuses US of seeking regime change in Bangladesh

That is what the Americans do. Support when they need you. Ditch when you become a liability.
Bingo - that’s how westerners think. Can’t let any competition rise especially non white/non European.

Support who though?

The taliban?

I don't know the name is the former country, ( let's call it united bosnia.) They were growing economically, quite wealthy and living well for Central euros. In short to expand their industries or to do what they wanted to do with their industries, they looked outside for loans.

U.s got the imf to put in stipulations, were common ppl were suffering. Discontent grew, then democracy came in to save the day by funding local election ( Imf also put this condition in for local elections. As Bosnian Unified country wanted national and federal elections.) The local extremist ans sectarian ppl got funding in these elections some how? Usurped Central gov, also United nations troops sat and smoke a cigar whilst Muslim families were rounded and killed and heinous crimes happened.

Oh BTW imf and u.s are complete seperate from each other they do not colude with each other.

Last edited:
Regardless, the Americans are only interested in their personal interests. This is not about BD or its people.
Every country pursues its own interest. But when America wants to depose dictatorship and bring back democracy, people should support it.

Can you claim that because America supports democracy, therefore our people should choose Communism like North Korea with the help of China?

People should criticize America when it is wrong. But you are criticizing when it is right. A double standard at its worst.

Every country pursues its own interest. But when America wants to depose dictatorship and bring back democracy, people should support it.

Can you claim that because America supports democracy, therefore our people should choose Communism like North Korea with the help of China?

People should criticize America when it is wrong. But you are criticizing when it is right. A double standard at its worst.

No problem BD dude. I suppose US should meddle in BD... 🤔

Someone say Regime change ?
Donald-Lu.jpg

No problem BD dude. I suppose US should meddle in BD... 🤔
Donald-Lu.jpg
Supporting and meddling is not the same. Has US done any wrong by asking the next election to be fair and acceptable to all? You have no problem when Putin sends troops to save genocidal dictators like Assad or Kazakh President, but blindly criticize US without understanding the local problem and aspiration of the population. US is not above criticism, but it managed to aligned itself on the right side of history most of the times. Your troubled engagement with US is not entirely the fault of US, learn some self-criticism and hold accountable of your ruling elites. Even if US was not happy about Imran Khan, it is your own military who in their self-interest and to curry favor to the Wests, enginered a parliamentary coup(within the democratic norms). If your military had done nothing then Imran Khan would still be your PM.

Look, USA does not like Erdogan, Venezuela's Nicolas Maduro and many other autocratic leaders around the world, yet they remain in power for a long time. If Americans were that regime changing devils, then how come those autocrats are enjoying the fortunes for so long? So, it is necessary to take some responsibility instead of indulging in ''evil American design controlling everything like almighty'' too often.

Last edited:
“They are trying to eliminate democracy and introduce a government that will not have a democratic existence,” Hasina said in Parliament. “It’ll be an undemocratic action.”

Hasina’s criticism of the United States comes at a time when Washington has pulled up her party – the Awami League – on issues related to human rights.

But but i heard that Hasina is playing with super powers! Suddenly why such statement!

Empress doesn't know one secrete about herself that @UKBengali the great knows!

Empress should be properly schooled by Nobel laureate Dr @UKBengali !

I don't want Bangladesh retuning to dark age again! As our great intellectual @EasyNow said!

Oh Allah save our empress from bloody USA!

Don't let us return to dark age again!

Amin , summa amin!

:-)

Bingo - that’s how westerners think. Can’t let any competition rise especially non white/non European.
That might be true , but have you recently visited Bangladesh by yourself? I see that you are a Pakistani living in America!

So why judging the ground reality of Bangladesh after reading opinions of online strangers?

Donald-Lu.jpg
No. The western world is talking of democracy in BD. A free and fair election must be held under a caretaker govt that was forced by the BAL party, but was canceled after it won the election.

USA State Department’s response (Watch from 33:42)

Hasina as usual is comparing her RAB activities with the criminal activities of gangsters in America. She certainly believes President Biden is behind all kinds of unlawful activities.

Do you guys remember the murder case of Avijit in front of a Hindu temple in BD? Her people killed him and she blamed it on Islamists to become a reliable friend of America. He was a blogger and secular.

Avijit was a native of BD but became a US citizen. After his killing, Hasina Bibi arrested a few Islamists who had no hand in the Avijit murder.

But, they were tried in a BAL Kangaroo Court and given the verdict of hanging by a rope. But America had reasons to believe that they were innocent.

So, the FBI wanted to talk to them in jail. But, only a few months ago, they were Hijacked from a Court and Hasina Bibi claimed their Islamist colleagues did so as if it will blind American eyes.

I have no doubt that they have been killed by Hasina to stop telling the truth to the FBI.

I do not think America will give her another opportunity to remain in power without a fair election.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom