What's new

Shebaz Sharif advised to stay put in Punjab

Kabira

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
11201708020370.JPG

This is good advice, let Abbasi remain PM for 10 months. Without Shabaz running for PM, by election in NA-120 become kind of waste of time for PTI.

So shahbaz doesn't want to go to Islamabad and become a quote "dummy PM" and a puppet of older brother Sharif... if he does he will in turn have to place a quote "dummy Punjab chief minister" while he is off in Islamabad playing pretend PM...

Well I guess the more things change, the more they say the same... all positions still occupied by dummies.

So shahbaz doesn't want to go to Islamabad and become a quote "dummy PM" and a puppet of older brother Sharif... if he does he will in turn have to place a quote "dummy Punjab chief minister" while he is off in Islamabad playing pretend PM...

Well I guess the more things change, the more they say the same... all positions still occupied by dummies.

Actually i think its because they are afraid that they might loose the CM Punjab throne as well. So its better to have atleast some cake than just crumbs

Actually i think its because they are afraid that they might loose the CM Punjab throne as well. So its better to have atleast some cake than just crumbs

Shebaz is smart, atm its not clear if Nawaz is DQ for life or not. No point being PM for 10 months.

Well, whether he stays in Punjab or moves into the centre, it won't affect the outcome of the Hudaibiya sugar mill case.

Obviosly FL, Family Ltd monarchy and parasites are scared. Fam Ltd will try everything, but they will soon be eliminated.

Ofcourse he prefers jail in Punjab.
No two opinions about that

This is the beauty of Siyaset - so many option and so many alternatives!!!! Six centuries of the Osmanli Jihan Devlet was lost in six years of the military coup d'état (engineered by Zionists to topple Sultan AbdulHamid Han) rule!!!! 13m square kms of the Muslim heartland - incorporating the world's largest energy resources and spiritual/religious centers- got imprisoned inside 800K sq km land.....

This is the beauty of Siyaset - so many option and so many alternatives!!!! Six centuries of the Osmanli Jihan Devlet was lost in six years of the military coup d'état (engineered by Zionists to topple Sultan AbdulHamid Han) rule!!!! 13m square kms of land - incorporating the world's largest energy resources and spiritual/religious centers- got imprisoned inside 800K sq km land.....
The siyaset carried out by those was based on ethics and religion. These days, the politicians are corrupt till the bones. That's why Muslim ummah is suffering. However, good days are to come. There is a lot of awareness among the people of Pakistan, Turkey, even Arabs. With little assistance from economic giant, China, we can be on the right track.

Gali gali main shor hai sara tabbar choor hai. What a name for these incompetent corrupt politicians. I wonder how they live with themselves. Shameless creatures.

chote mian gi and ch nisar sai phir hath ho gya lol

There is a Rift between Both the Sharif Families, If SS becomes the PM then Defecto PM Maryam won't be able to control anyone, & she is a power hungry lady, SS Would want to make his own cabinet without any interference from Maryam, which is the case now, as she has advised to make Abid Sher as the Interior Minister which i think would be a blunder in the making- She is living a fools paradise that Abid Sher would be able to control the references which he can't--- Part problem of NS is her Daughter & its very unfortunate...
As for SS Contesting Bi-Election, i believe he should stay put in Punjab, let LNG Abbasi be the PM for the tenure till june 2018...

I think if Mia Sharif want any sympathy from Military in connection for his corruption cases then he needs to have policy designed by Army for India and not his own so technically if Punjab CM becomes PM the n it will drill down from Army to Mia and then to Shehbaaz but I doubt if he will be elected at first place but if he does then same policy will apply.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom