What's new

She has a Chinese mother and a Pakistani father.

Sweet girl doesn't look like her father at all though. :P
Yes but what exactly do you mean ? ;)

The Chinese-Pakistani baby girl stands with her parents close to the border checkpost between PRC and Pakistan.

The caption underneath reads | 'Pak-China friendship now became a relationship'

1480597_657944550910979_909882393_n.jpg

:pakistan: :china:
Long live Pak china friendship :china::pakistan:

@Talon it seems that Pakistani women don't marry outside their nationality; why is that?

edit: I know one family who's mother is a divorcee and then remarried to a white Australian man, but y'know, that's rare.

take this - a dalit indian and a white american
mixed-race_1514221c.jpg

half bengali and half white- she has stunning Bengali facial softness with blue eyes.
lisaray459zz.jpg

Diya Mirza = a bengali hindu mother and a white german father
398px-Dia_Mirza_at_the_NDTV_Marks_for_Sports_event_11.jpg

That's surprising. What are the stats for Pakistanis?

I can confirm that, Indians are fairly endogamic.

Indians display the lowest levels of outmarriage among Asians whilst the Japanese are the opposite.

It came in New York Times.

@Talon it seems that Pakistani women don't marry outside their nationality; why is that?

edit: I know one family who's mother is a divorcee and then remarried to a white Australian man, but y'know, that's rare.

The reason for this is the same with Indians. Patriarchal society.

You will find that among Pakistanis, Men marry out more, because the social penalties are lower.

Don't know.
But Indians should be the last to talk about others.

I'm betting its even higher for Pakistanis. I don't see Pakistanis (atleast Pakistani women) dating outside their race. I don't know, maybe the Pakistanis I know are just insular.

Don't know.
But Indians should be the last to talk about others.

:tup:

I'm betting its even higher for Pakistanis. I don't see Pakistanis (atleast Pakistani women) dating outside their race. I don't know, maybe the Pakistanis I know are just insular.

In the U.K. Indians date more outside their Race (the gender split is 50/50)

Pakistanis in the U.K. date outside their race far less than Indians. Even then it is heavily skewed toward men.

Again, social sanctions are higher for Women than Men.

You can bet on "00" at the roulette wheel.
Personal impressions are not relevant to statistics.

You could be right or you could be wrong. The fact remains that both Pakistani and Indians tend to be similar in many ways and it's ironic for either side to thump their chest over these matters.

@kbd-raaf

Let's get honest dude, Many Indians still create a hullabaloo over Inter-caste, Inter-religion and inter-region marriages.

Indians are racist to South, North, East and West Indians and prejudices on caste

Forget 'interracial marriage'

Let's focus on marrying between Indians :lol:

Coming back to the topic, Apparently I have a relative in Finland, because one of my relatives married a Woman over there :blink:

Back
Top Bottom