What's new

She has a Chinese mother and a Pakistani father.

So you have to pay to watch American shows unless you see them on internet.

Not necessarily.

We do get a lot of international content on local channels.

But they are chosen by the people who run the channel.

To get specific shows, you can pay for it to be streamed over the internet.

But I have this thing where I don't like to support American products, even by watching it on a local channel (which will increase their show ratings). If it is American I will just pirate it.

Sorry, I know you're an American. No offense to you, it's just my own way of pandering my personal feelings of Chinese nationalism.

Guy is Pakistani = Kashmiri father + French mom of Polish descent (according to wiki):

Osman_Khalid_Butt.jpg

Not necessarily.

We do get a lot of international content on local channels.

But they are chosen by the people who run the channel.

To get specific shows, you can pay for it to be streamed over the internet.

But I have this thing where I don't like to support American products, even by watching it on a local channel (which will increase their show ratings). If it is American I will just pirate it.

Sorry, I know you're an American. No offense to you, it's just my own way of pandering my personal feelings of Chinese nationalism.

If you really don't like things American because of Chinese nationalism, than you should refrain from watching any American shows. Stealing media content is theft. You should never posted this information here. But since you have, I strongly suggest that you should stop stealing.

If you really don't like things American because of Chinese nationalism, than you should refrain from watching any American shows. Stealing media content is theft. You should never posted this information here. But since you have, I strongly suggest that you should stop stealing.

Sorry, that's never going to happen old man. :lol:

I'll pay for everything except your American products.

And it's not theft, it's copyright infringement, which is a civil offense not a criminal one.

And an ongoing one as well.

Pakistani father + Irish mom = Naureen Zaim is an American model, actress, artist, and boxer

MV5BMTM4NTE2MDMwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzUzOTEwNg%40%40._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Sitara Hewitt is is a Canadian film and television actress. She is the daughter of Dr. Kenneth Hewitt, originally from Wales, and Dr. Farida Hewitt, from Pakistan

MV5BMTY2MDc3Mzk0Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTY2ODE3Nw@@._V1._SX640_SY918_.jpg

Gibran Latif Hamdan is a former professional American football quarterback in the National Football League and NFL Europa. Hamdan's mother was a 16-year-old from Pakistan when she married his father, a Palestinian nuclear engineer who attended the University of Illinois but met her on a business trip. Hamdan was born in San Diego, but his family moved to Kuwait when he was three

gibran-hamdan-10-nfl.jpg

Sibylla Deen Sydney-born actress = Pakistani father + Australian mom

MV5BMTY0ODcyMDIyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjc1MzM2MDE%40._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

But the Sydney-born actress ain't just a pretty face, earlier this year Deen was awarded Actress of the Year at IMTA (International Model and Talent Association) and has since booked appearances on some of TV’s Top Rating Drama’s including Gossip Girl.

Zayn Malik (born Zain Javadd Malik in Bradford, England on January 12, 1993) is a member of the British boy band One Direction = Pakistan Father + English mom

zayn-malik-engagement.jpg

Dilshad Vadsaria = Pakistani father + Portuguese mother

tumblr_lic6t0nSLB1qgc6fao1_r1_500.jpg

is an American television actress of Portuguese and Indian descent and Pakistani descent..Born in Karachi...

Yasmeen Ghauri = was born in Montreal, Quebec to a German mother, Linda and a Pakistani father, Moin Ghauri
yasmeen-ghauri.jpg

Last edited:
Shanina Shaik model Born and raised in Melbourne= Pakistani father + Lithuanian mother

a_560x560.jpg

Omer Bhatti born in Norway (hip hop artist) = Norwegian mother and a Pakistani father

omer-bhatti-michael-jackson-7.jpeg

Nargis Fakhri is an American fashion model and actress = Pakistani father Mohammed A. Fakhri and a Czech mother Marie A. Fakhri

nargis_fakhri_live_4.jpg

Kamal Raja= Pakistani father + Mongolian mother

images

Queenierich Rehman = is a Pakistani father -Filipino mother = beauty queen, and the current Miss World Philippines 2012

qr-3.jpg

Aisha Linnea Akhtar = Pakistani father + Swedish mom

images

Sonya Jehan = Pakistani father + French mom

appears in Indian films. Born to Pakistani personalities; where her grandparents Noor Jehan and Shaukat Hussain Rizvi and other relatives Zille Huma and Ahmed Ali Butt are all singers.

sonia-jahan_lpic-1902.jpg

Atif Bashir Qureshi = British - Pakistani father + German- Turkish mom
is a football player, who plays for Barry Town in the Welsh Football League First Division and at international level for the Pakistan national team.

63493_ori_atif_bashir.jpg

could be @Hyperion :rofl:

Shazia Sahari = Pakistani mother + Danish father

maxresdefault.jpg

sadly she sounds horrible!! :blink:

Shide Boss = Pakistani father + English mom

Shide%2BBoss%2BG32p-o3qPcBm.jpg

She is sooo beautiful. :)
Yea mixed kids look pretty :smitten:

Mahnoor Baloch is an American born Pakistaniactress, model and film director. Mahnoor, a Canadian national = Pakistani mom + Scottish dad

Pretty lady never aging :smitten:

5.jpg

Gregory J. Gaiyum = Pakistani father + German - English mom

12249572_ori.jpg

Christel Khalil American actress = Pakistani father + Jamaican mom ( Her mother, Belita Edwards, is of African American, European American and Native American descent Cherokee.)

christel-khalil-image.jpg

Zara Adams = Pakistani mom + Persian dad

Zara%2BAdams%2BSalon%2Bdu%2BCinema%2BOpening%2BlALHCS1gx6Rl.jpg

Daniyal Mueenuddin =Pakistani dad + American mom (born 1963) is a Pakistani-American author. His short-story collection In Other Rooms, Other Wonders, has been translated into sixteen languages and won The Story Prize, the Commonwealth Writers' Prize and other honors and critical acclaim.

mueenuddin200s-a2bb035a3fab5a81bffecd95b01cd588b76e82c5-s6-c30.jpg

OMG!

I thought I would never see this one:

Saeed Yokota Erena = Pakistani dad + half Japanese mom (while some places it says Japanese mom..not sure)

Unique looks!! :smitten:

18c10cd6.jpg

Somy Ali = Iraqi mom + Pakistani father is a former PakistaniBollywood actress of early 1990s. She has her own clothing line, So-Me Designs

030608-1508-944-somy.jpg

Roger Shah is a German electronic music composer and producer = Pakistani father + German mom
Roger%20Shah_0_artistBackground_jpg_l.jpg

Sabrina Jalees = Pakistani dad + Swiss mom (born April 19, 1985) is a female Canadian comedian, dancer, actor, host and writer from Toronto, Ontario
sabrinajelees.jpg

Zarina Pohlel = Pakistani dad + Chinese mom --Stunning look!!

47679803.jpg

Adam Luke Docker = Pakistani dad + English mom

is an English-Pakistani footballer. In 2007 he was called up for Pakistan, where he used the name of Adam Karim

43531_ori_adam_karim.jpg

Not very impressive...Pakistani men dont marry English ladies :disagree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom