What's new

Sharif calls for visa-free travel between India and Pakistan

Yaar mumbai aanay sai dar lagta hai :D

So what will you entertain me with :P ?????

But what's the point of coming to India and going to a place most like pakistan. How about a trip to North-East?

How about south India

not bloody poonjabis.. we got enough of those...
sindhis... hmm... okey.... if you promise to spend some of your billions in India... :lol:
pathans will get free ride in essel world and a chance to meet all khans... :partay:

I am in New Zealand and I have had enough of punjabis. (I am joking)

But I would be interested in Baloch people. I know the least about them culturally.

Honestly speaking no sane person in south asia believes that borders of india and pakistan will change..esp after may 1998 nuclear bombs. We (indians and pakistanis and Kashmiris) have to accept the reality that LOC is the international border. The only win win situation for india pakistan and especially kashmiris (after accepting the hard truth of LOC being international border) is to have simpler movement between Pakistan's Kashmir and India's Kashmir. Imagine a man works in Srinagar and comes on weekends on his home in Muzaffarbad, (my neighbour works in bahrain and daily commutes between khobar KSA and bharain)..with borders and trust level like this who will need to change borders :)

But that is "Ideal"...for that that improbable to become highly possible we need to first tackle or local problems (terrorism + ignorance etc)

My brain just imploded reading this reasonable post.

Thank you so much for giving me hope in this forum :D

Last edited:
But what's the point of coming to India and going to a place most like pakistan. How about a trip to North-East?

How about south India

I am in New Zealand and I have had enough of punjabis. (I am joking)

But I would be interested in Baloch people. I know the least about them culturally.
Maybe but Punjab is my homeland .... me and @Flamingo are from the same city, you know ..... and i want to see Lal Qila once before Ghazwa e Hind .(I am joking)

Btw isn't south india mostly controlled by rebels ???

Maybe but Punjab is my homeland .... me and @Flamingo are from the same city, you know ..... and i want to see Lal Qila once before Ghazwa e Hind .(I am joking)

Oh. Makes sense.

I know this is a pipe dream, but hopefully one day this can happen :)

Yup .... maybe :)

To be fair, Indian media is actually goddamn stupid. So we will see how they take this.

And I do implore you to check out other Indian places.

The diversity can be mind blowing. Hopefully I can experience the world famous Pakistani hospitality too.

Ayush yaar, Humein bhi Dawatnama bhaej do Mumbai aanay kay. Hum bhi aap sey milna chahetey hein.

Would like to invite you to Kerala too.

To be fair, Indian media is actually goddamn stupid. So we will see how they take this.

And I do implore you to check out other Indian places.

The diversity can be mind blowing. Hopefully I can experience the world famous Pakistani hospitality too.
Sure buddy .... you must visit our northern areas, they are truly majestic .... but don't forget to visit Lahore !!! :D

Sure buddy .... you must visit our northern areas, they are truly majestic .... but don't forget to visit Lahore !!! :D

I suck at geography. But I heard Swat has beautiful natural landscape.

I did see some awesome photography from Baluchistan as well.

Yep. Lahore. Definitely

Back
Top Bottom