What's new

Sharif calls for visa-free travel between India and Pakistan

actually its not always religion. we are vying for same resource.. (rann of kutch and kashmir). The fact that we divided with so much bloodshed will take a lot time to heal.
That does not mean all future generations should pay for that.

South asia has a lot of sytemic/social problem(at least true about India), bad relation with neighbour is not the only thing that helds our countries back, its a small factor.

@illusion8 @[bregs]
kindly stop bickering here, this is not bjp vs congress thread. Its bloody annoying for rest of us.

Honestly speaking no sane person in south asia believes that borders of india and pakistan will change..esp after may 1998 nuclear bombs. We (indians and pakistanis and Kashmiris) have to accept the reality that LOC is the international border. The only win win situation for india pakistan and especially kashmiris (after accepting the hard truth of LOC being international border) is to have simpler movement between Pakistan's Kashmir and India's Kashmir. Imagine a man works in Srinagar and comes on weekends on his home in Muzaffarbad, (my neighbour works in bahrain and daily commutes between khobar KSA and bharain)..with borders and trust level like this who will need to change borders :)

But that is "Ideal"...for that that improbable to become highly possible we need to first tackle or local problems (terrorism + ignorance etc)

It's not necessary that we agree with everything he says !!!!

And it's not necessary for NS to say things which Indians aren't going to agree !!!!

He should come out of his one sided love affair with India, and most of all, he should stop this "Ban patang urr jaoon aur hath kisi ke na aaon" attitude towards India. He's head of the state so he should talk with sense keeping national dignity and respect in mind.

good thought...but possible only if Pak stops sponsoring terrorist activities against India and Pak PM gets control over its armed forces…Peace and Violence cant co-exist!

india please use your brain . i will just go to chandigardh for few hours every months just for have few nice drinks . hum konsa india ukhaar ker sath le ayee gay . if you guys wana smoke hashish herion smack bhang you are most welcome .insaaniyaat bhi koi cheez hoti hai .
are sir,aapne to khussh kar diya.
i support sharif :cheers:

good thought...but possible only if Pak stops sponsoring terrorist activities against India and Pak PM gets control over its armed forces…Peace and Violence cant co-exist!
Agreed but this statement goes both ways..cant have peace with ttp/bla as well.. We both need to make some serious policy decisions... educate (stop brain washing) atleast one generation of masses and then we can have peace....it wont come overnight though i wish so

And it's not necessary for NS to say things which Indians aren't going to agree !!!!

He should come out of his one sided love affair with India, and most of all, he should stop this "Ban patang urr jaoon aur hath kisi ke na aaon" attitude towards India. He's head of the state so he should talk with sense keeping national dignity and respect in mind.

But he doesn't have any what to do :disagree:

that's a good news isn't it?? or do you consider india as an eternal enemy like @Armstrong :D

Its good news, as far as its appreciated on both sides. But NS is in some sort of one sided fancy love affair with India. Things must improve between India and Pakistan, but steps should be taken from both sides equally.

chotey bachey bari baat na ker. I can bet most of you kids who call him gunja have zadool father, it is a psychologic reaction

I think this statement fomr NS is just as stupid as Imran calling for TTP Embassy, just ignore it

Dafuq is Zadool Father? Are you referring to your own dad or what? It would be better if you stop taking interest in other's father and talk about the thread.

Last edited:
Honestly speaking no sane person in south asia believes that borders of india and pakistan will change..esp after may 1998 nuclear bombs. We (indians and pakistanis and Kashmiris) have to accept the reality that LOC is the international border. The only win win situation for india pakistan and especially kashmiris (after accepting the hard truth of LOC being international border) is to have simpler movement between Pakistan's Kashmir and India's Kashmir. Imagine a man works in Srinagar and comes on weekends on his home in Muzaffarbad, (my neighbour works in bahrain and daily commutes between khobar KSA and bharain)..with borders and trust level like this who will need to change borders :)

But that is "Ideal"...for that that improbable to become highly possible we need to first tackle or local problems (terrorism + ignorance etc)
I think we should start with visa free travel for kashmiris... they need it more than others.

india please use your brain . i will just go to chandigardh for few hours every months just for have few nice drinks . hum konsa india ukhaar ker sath le ayee gay . if you guys wana smoke hashish herion smack bhang you are most welcome .insaaniyaat bhi koi cheez hoti hai .

you are most welcome to enjoy drinks with me in Chandigarh :cheers:

Calling for visa free travel is very risky. But there are certainly unnecessary restrictions on visa from Indian side. I remember Amin Hashuani led delegation stressing that to Indian HC in Pakistan.

Yar I think this statement from NS was un-called for at the moment, I mean what was the need of such statement at this point? India is talking about fencing Kashmir with a wall and our PM is offering visa free entries in return..?

Remember 'put our house in order' statement Mr. Sharif? Ever since that statement you had been abroad and that was last month.

So put your house in order first by staying home and give this nation leadership. Only then people abroad will take you seriously. Dont make this country a laughing stock.

You have nailed it sir, couldn't agree more. Kudos. :tup:

Yar I think this statement from NS was un-called for at the moment, I mean what was the need of such statement at this point? India is talking about fencing Kashmir with a wall and our PM is offering visa free entries in return..?
Even China has border disputes with India and trade volume is much higher than between China and Pakistan. China has a history against Japan but biggest trade partner of Japan is China. Sometime statements are provided as symbolic gesture. Nawaz Sharif knows that unless a new government takes place in Dehli, nothing can be done in real terms. In business, there is little place for emotions.

you are most welcome to enjoy drinks with me in Chandigarh :cheers:
look dear members mujhy to dawaat bhi ayee hai ab 3 log hain mery chandi gardh main ab .

I think we should start with visa free travel for kashmiris... they need it more than others.
kyoon hum insaan nhi hain ? un ko judai ka ghum hai humy daru ka ghum .

beshak when i cross border send with me 4 RAW agents they will monitor me in india 24/7 :partay:

look dear members mujhy to dawaat bhi ayee hai ab 3 log hain mery chandi gardh main ab .

kyoon hum insaan nhi hain ? un ko judai ka ghum hai humy daru ka ghum .

beshak when i cross border send with me 4 RAW agents they will monitor me in india 24/7 :partay:
not bloody poonjabis.. we got enough of those...
sindhis... hmm... okey.... if you promise to spend some of your billions in India... :lol:
pathans will get free ride in essel world and a chance to meet all khans... :partay:

Back
Top Bottom