What's new

Sharia in New Jersey: Muslim husband rapes wife, judge sees no sexual assault ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
by definition of 7th century arabian marital ethics, forced sex inside marriage isn't rape. some people like to live by those ethics. fair enough.

Add me in that 7th century arabian men list.

u dont need to get a guy and marry, if u r so offensive to forcing!!, as a guy pointed out, stay single, u deserve it!!

so you support a guy forcing his wife for sex ? very weird. Sex is not an activity but an experience. Sadly many of us just want to have sex for the pleasure it give to some organs in our body. If one side is not ready for it, all it will be is a physical activity rather than being an emotional experience.

Go ahead bash hinduism :whistle:.
Brother I dont have knowledge about hadiths but if their teachings go against humanity you must question them too.:agree:

Very important note for non-Muslims
We Muslims have strong belief that nothing goes against humanity in Islam. Even if look likes that it is against humanity we believe there is something we can not understand and surely this rule is not against humanity

I think so this thing has already been explained that man can not force his wife.

And if wife does not fullfill her husband requirement then still it will be the wife who is suffering. Because she will found her husband with some one else. Got the point :P

Agreed all of that was wrong and Hinduism also has it's share of bad practices. The good thing is we recognised it and changed and society accepted it.

In Islam, the wife must respect her husband's call for intercourse...just like how the husband must pay for all the wife's expenses and that she's treated well emotionally, financially, etc. If he allows the wife to work, then she's entitled to 100% of her earnings as well as those of her husband.

However, the husband cannot make the wife's life a living hell: He isn't allowed to abuse or exploit her, and when it comes to intimacy, it is his duty to ensure that she is on board. If the situation is such that the wife cannot muster the desire to have intercourse with the husband, then there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with that marriage and needs to be addressed - i.e. the issue isn't just sex. The Prophet (saw) dissolved a relationship because the woman was no longer attracted to the man.

The ahadith are clear cut, but they need to be taken collectively with all issues considered. Problem is that people like only one aspect of Islam (man wanting sex from his wife), but conveniently forget about treating her well in all regards and ensuring she's attracted to him.

Last edited:
Very important note for non-Muslims
We Muslims have strong belief that nothing goes against humanity in Islam.
How can you be so sure of it?:undecided:
Even if look likes that it is against humanity we believe there is something we can not understand and surely this rule is not against humanity

In that case if you misinterpret the hadith then you will carry on commiting acts against humanity until god himself explain them to you:woot:

Keeping religion aside, I think this is a sheer case of lack of respect for your wife. See we get married and becomes partner and the relationship is based on respect to each other. Nobody is buying a slave or something. If women is unwilling for sex then Man should respect it as there could be genuine reasons for the same. Its very personal matter and we don't need to bring religion and hadith in all this.

Also if Man and Woman can not respect each other then there is no reason they should stay together.

How can you be so sure of it?:undecided:
Because i believe this world and every thing is created by Allah and Allah knows the best.

This is my belief. ok??
In that case if you misinterpret the hadith then you will carry on commiting acts against humanity until god himself explain them to you:woot:

haha very funny. But Islam is crystal clear. I was talking about extreme conditions.

Also all acts regarding humanity are well defined. Its their outcome that we may MISINTERPRET( according to your wishes)

Last edited:
Because i believe this world and every thing is created by Allah and Allah knows the best.

This is my belief. ok??

the nazi boy wants hitler back!!!, he doesnt know he called bharatis ugly, monkeys and primitive beings

So if a man wants sex and the wife refuses ..... angels curse her.
But what if the wife wants sex and the man refuses ..... will the angels curse him too?
Many in this thread have tried to logically explain the reasons why a wife is wrong in refusing sex, but wouldn't that also apply to the husband if he does the same?

Agreed all of that was wrong and Hinduism also has it's share of bad practices. The good thing is we recognised it and changed and society accepted it.

ok so you recognised the mistake of your God and did the necessary amendments

Our God is free from mistakes :cheers:

So if a man wants sex and the wife refuses ..... angels curse her.
But what if the wife wants sex and the man refuses ..... will the angels curse him too?
Many in this thread have tried to logically explain the reasons why a wife is wrong in refusing sex, but wouldn't that also apply to the husband if he does the same?

Regarding angels sadly there are no scholars here. You may ask it to a scholar.

But let me tell you one verse of Quran which give meaning like this

Women have same right as the man have

It is almost something like that. My English is not good but i hope you understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom