What's new

Sharia in New Jersey: Muslim husband rapes wife, judge sees no sexual assault ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

plz try to understand. People have spent lives to learn Islam . It is not so easy to extract its meaning. We have to look at the its background. Many times previous rules were abandon in favour of new rules, many times rules were meant for a small period of time etc etc etc

So plz donot come to conclusion with just 2,3 Islamic refrences.

And this is not the place to discuss religions

you should make a separate thread to point out the shortcomings of hinduism. that would be most welcome.

i see nothing wrong with criticism of classical islam's viewpoints on women, which is relevant to this thread.

the judgement has been overturned anyway and no longer sets a precedent of using religious and cultural defenses for accusations of rape and assault which is good.

You have been reported for your earlier statement which was totally uncalled for. Enjoy your stay, while it lasts and don't bother coming back.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

plz try to understand. People have spent lives to learn Islam . It is not so easy to extract its meaning. We have to look at the its background. Many times previous rules were abandon in favour of new rules, many times rules were meant for a small period of time etc etc etc

So plz donot come to conclusion with just 2,3 Islamic refrences.

And this is not the place to discuss religions

Agreed. i don't intend dicuss religion, but it just happens to be relevant to this thread.

You have been reported for your earlier statement which was totally uncalled for. Enjoy your stay, while it lasts and don't bother coming back.

lol, i see. you cannot tolerate a contrary opinion in a civil way. good for you.

whocares... every sane individual knows the shortcomings of your pagan religion, so we don't need to open a thread for that. Frankly we don't even care for your outdated beliefs regarding caste system or sati or monkey, ***, cow, snake, lingum worshipping... you can carry on with your beliefs.

However, what we do care for is our religion and our Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) and his teachings. Don't test the limit of courtesy of your hosts on this forum. This is one matter where we Muslims have a very short fuse.

Remember you and all your types have been WARNED.

you should make a separate thread to point out the shortcomings of hinduism. that would be most welcome.

i see nothing wrong with criticism of classical islam's viewpoints on women, which is relevant to this thread.

the judgement has been overturned anyway and no longer sets a precedent of using religious and cultural defenses for accusations of rape and assault which is good.

These are not classical islam's veiwpoints on women, it has been iterpreted that way, to be honest i find no difference b/t the man who supposedly raped his wife and you. Both have same mentality.

Dont forget which forum you are on, religious threads are not allowed here otherwise i will love to sink hinduism's women rights ship.
I'll start with Satti hell yeah :devil:

lol, i see. you cannot tolerate a contrary opinion in a civil way. good for you.

Civil, i am sorry my friend it is you who has conducted themselves in an uncouth manner. Now before you address me with a lol, why don't you go and laugh at your own stupidity, and as for your opening post you are yet to reply to the source i posted.

Remember where you are, take the next exit for BRF, i am sure they would welcome nonsense such as what you have posted. We have a large number of sensible Indian posters, they are welcome and encouraged, you are not...

Good bye!

Being a muslim , we should follow the teachings of Islam, if somebdy disagree with teachings of Islam & Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) . He's free to go to hell

Guys i juat want to say one thing and please elabourate on this . Translation of arabic to english come out wrong most of the time that why we have different arabic schlors who have different translation. I remember a hadith which sadid s.a.w said if a man is angered by his wife he should leave the house till he is setelled down and talks to her in a proper manner. But other schlors wrote if a man is angered by his wife he should beat her....... You see there was a misguidance how? Beacuse of the arabic word that had two seperate meanings and two different schlors used it for there own pourposes ( i agree with the first one) in islam a women has her right to say no to sex beacuse islsm gives rights to women its just how people protray there trandlation of our religon. PS. Indian members dont get mad at above comment

An unjust thing does not become right and fair because it is approved by some religion.in bible(old testament) we can see how a slave should behave to it's master.Prophet muhammed and many sahaba had slaves.Does this mean system of slavery is right and fair?and we should not speak out against slavery?In some ancient hindu texts we can see pure barbarism like if a low cast man happen to hear vedas molten lead should be poured out through his ears(unparalleled barbarity in human history)Can we justify doing it now it because it is in some religious text?Prophet muhammed married aishah when she was 12,does this make marrying 12-15 year old girls right and fair?In this case i think that the mentioned hadith is clearly unjust towards women and pro-male.I dont care a $hit to bash what i feel is injustice,be it sati or cast system or slavery or child marriage or some text saying if a women was not ready to have sex when husband wanted,angels would curse her all night(not even once but the whole damn night)

Am sorry to say thoes slaves your reffering too are again buyed eorkers who wherd treated like everyone else. You see arbic to english ?? It protrays mostely wrong and negative

i would say that this isn't the right place to discuss religion actually. there are other forums where religion exclusively is discussed and to much greater depth.

@Humanityfirst

GTF outa here man you have no business humiliating any aspect of the religion.....Sahi Bukhari is followed by tens of millions of muslims.....leaving the debate on the mentioned Hadith aside, be it true or false in your opinion, labelling angels even in a jokingly way like you did is NOT ACCEPTABLE. You are not only derailing the thread but might be hurting those who are even slightest of religious people
I think i have the right to speak against injustice even if it is in bible(followed by much more millions)or hindu texts or quran.But i apologise if i expressed it in a manner which hurts others.I never knew angels were considered of much importance in islam.I thought according to islam angels were creations like humans and only a few of them are important while the rest are like humans(in importance)

"If husband calls his wife to sex and she refuses,angels will curse her all night"...
Isn't Hindu religion ask women to respect husband as god....Also wasn't those hindus who burned wives with husbands...Isn't that hindus who drink cow piss....

Sorry i have right to speak to any injustice forced by religion.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom