What's new

Share your childhood memories

There used to be some construction work in our area or wo phir cement or ret ka thela bnate thy jis py charh k hum khush hoty k pahaaron py hain ..
Also used to make paper ships nd swim them in rainy seasons in a tub or on the floor.

So you motivated him to become a SSG Commando? :haha:

I never hit a girl on school or anywere else but there was this ugly girl in my class (3rd year) Shakila and she had a crush on me. She used to annoy me to get my attention all the time and had my name written all over her books and copies. One day she wrote her name on my bag. It was a genuine Walt Disney Donald Duck rucksack and I was so pissed and decided to seek revenge. I put a rubber snake in her bag. When she opened it she fell in shock and twisted her arm. No one ever found out but I was scared that police would come and get me. :fie:
I never told anyone until now.
No

So you motivated him to become a SSG Commando? :haha:

I never hit a girl on school or anywere else but there was this ugly girl in my class (3rd year) Shakila and she had a crush on me. She used to annoy me to get my attention all the time and had my name written all over her books and copies. One day she wrote her name on my bag. It was a genuine Walt Disney Donald Duck rucksack and I was so pissed and decided to seek revenge. I put a rubber snake in her bag. When she opened it she fell in shock and twisted her arm. No one ever found out but I was scared that police would come and get me. :fie:
I never told anyone until now.

That shakila would be a shakira now . Nd you might regret it rejecting her admiration to u :D

One of the memories is of me aged 12 or 13 going to a fair arranged at the local air force station.

I got onto to a small Ferris Wheel and beside me on the same seat a girl of perhaps my age came and sat. The wheel started turning and the girl started speaking to me but all I could do was be terrified whenever my seat reached the top and me wanting to jump off.

---

@Mentee @RealNapster @Zibago @BDforever @Bilal9 @Moonlight - Share your memories.

One of the memories is of me aged 12 or 13 going to a fair arranged at the local air force station.

I got onto to a small Ferris Wheel and beside me on the same seat a girl of perhaps my age came and sat. The wheel started turning and the girl started speaking to me but all I could do was be terrified when my seat reached the top and me wanting to jump off.

---

@Mentee @RealNapster @Zibago @BDforever @Bilal9 @Moonlight - Share your memories.
Ye to filmi scene ho gaya bhai. You could have grabbed hands. :haha:
At that age grabbing a girls hand made you a stud already. :yahoo:

Bechari ji bhar ke kaali thi us time. Pata nahi ab kesi hogi. :undecided:
Ab agr mili to ...
FB_IMG_1558370897875.jpg

Back
Top Bottom