What's new

Shameful Acts of Ministers in Newyork -- May 2009

brilTek

Reaction score
SHARAM TUM KO MAGHAR NAHI AATI​

It’s heartrending & disgusting to see bunch of losers acting immaturely when our brave men are sacrificing their lives in swat operation. It’s criminal when more than two million Pakistanis are displaced in their own country and struggling for their lives in poor conditions.

Pakistan on sale:
Would somebody kind enough on this country and held them accountable for their lavish expenditures on tax payers money? We also heard of 500 million$ ship scandal of three minister the other day. Everyone seems on a manifesto of looting & plundering. No one seems to care about Pakistan and their people. :cry:

Very very depressing....:cry:

May Allah forgive us for our mistakes….ameen

PS: some member doubts the story. My answer to those is president zardari took notice of minister's illicit activities in new york.
Source: President Zardari took strong notice of minister activities

Courtesy: PkPolitics

Attachments

• image 01.jpg
    image 01.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 169
  • image 05.jpg
    image 05.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 161
  • image 03.jpg
    image 03.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 160
  • image 02.jpg
    image 02.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 158
  • image 04.jpg
    image 04.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
Totally out of proportion and shameful. For the leaders of a country which is in total tatters it's unjustified to attend such lavish parties. Who needs enemies when you have such disgraceful and useless leadership. It's even wrong to be at such an event. It sends the wrong signal. Well, the people of Pakistan chose these people. Time to eat the cake and have it too.

Last edited:
our current leaders might be corrupt, but if theres no more military interfeareance, am sure our state' s gonna get powerful, of which you will be proud of!
but it isn' t easy, Pak got on the track of democracy just a year ago,
so it' s gonna take time before everything gets fine.
we gotta be hopeful and patient, until we get some educated and patriotic leaders.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

our current leaders might be corrupt, but if theres no more military interfeareance, am sure our state' s gonna get powerful, of which you will be proud of!
but it isn' t easy, Pak got on the track of democracy just a year ago,
so it' s gonna take time before everything gets fine.
we gotta be hopeful and patient, until we get some educated and patriotic leaders.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

You got to be joking me. The same old story. The same old tune. Are you trying to justify this unnecessary lavishness because the democracy is one year old in Pakistan? How long does it take for anyone to realize that a country which is on the brink doesn't need notable leaders to attend lavish parties at the expense of people sacrificing their lives? What a contrast, on the one hand we have a nation in utter despair and on the other hand we have corrupt politicians making expensive and lavish trips abroad. We need to change our attitudes and learn to accept that such blatant corruption cannot be tolerated. Nations change their own fate. Don't expect angels to descent from heavens and do it for you. It's a struggle and only a peoples revolution will bring an end to such madness. Pick up the history books and read about the French revolution or any movement for that matter. Don't expect change for free. It's a hard struggle with a thorny path.

Last edited:
hmm...btw...those dollars seem to be fake...!
it seems like an edited photo...

Hang them up!!!:angry::guns:

I prefer a dictator rather to have such ignorant leaders like these...they aren't a democratic goverment! they are even worse then dictators...they have just this mask of democracy atleast you know that a dictator is a dictator who controls everything a centralized power, but you never know who really is the politician behind the mask...if he's a simple corrupt person or a traitor of the nation which has sold his soul for some dollars!

hmm...btw...those dollars seem to be fake...!
it seems like an edited photo...

Yep, is the limo fake too? Like I said, it's totally wrong for a notable figure to attend such an event. It reflects the seriousness and maturity of the political scene in Pakistan. How can you even begin to justify this madness is beyond my comprehension...

Last edited:
You got to be joking me. The same old story. The same old tune. Are you trying to justify this unnecessary lavishness because the democracy is one year old in Pakistan? How long does it take for anyone to understand that a country which is on the brink doesn't need notable leaders to attend lavish parties at the expense of people sacrificing their lives? What a contrast, on the one hand we have a nation in utter despair and on the other hand we have corrupt politicians making expensive and lavish trips abroad. We need to change our attitudes and accept that such blatant corruption cannot be tolerated. Nations change their own fate. Don't expect angels to descent from heavens and do it for you. It's a struggle and only a peoples revolution will bring an end to such madness. Pick up the history books and read about the French revolution. Don't expect change for free.

no m not joking u!
btw...tell me wen was it the last time a political party was allowed to complete its term
as i said, its not a matter of a coupla years!
i revolution won' t do any good!
approach the issues optimistically

I think this money and dance etc were organized by the Pakistanis in NY.

Yep, is the limo fake too? Like I said, it's totally wrong for a notable figure to attend such an event. It reflects the seriousness and maturity of the political scene in Pakistan. How can you even begin to justify this is beyond my comprehension...

lol
yea right
that looks to be fake too

I think this money and dance etc were organized by the Pakistanis in NY.

Could be and most likely you're right. However, I still believe it's morally wrong. How can one justify joyous dancing whilst Pakistan is in doldrums? Don't these people have any shame left? It just isn't right. It's horribly wrong and questions need to be asked. We need to see some heads roll.

no m not joking u!
btw...tell me wen was it the last time a political party was allowed to complete its term
as i said, its not a matter of a coupla years!
i revolution won' t do any good!
approach the issues optimistically

Complete the term at this rate? You got to be kidding me. I don't care which party is in power as long as Pakistan's interests are safeguarded. I don't like to choose sides. I'm a neutral spectator. Besides, you're confusing two things here. Democracy not being given a fair chance has nothing to do with such useless politicians enjoying their trips abroad lavishly. Such despicable display of lavishness is simply cruel and totally unjustified. It goes to show where the priorities lie. Being a patriotic Pakistani you can never justify such despicable wrongdoing. It defies all logic. Had this been some Western country people would have been furious out on the streets demanding for resignations and trials. It's insane! Sincere and mature politicians of any country don't act in such a lavish way.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom