What's new

Shall Turkey support Uyghers indepedant from China?

Uygher sha get independant from PRC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

帅的一匹

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
I wanna do a investigation og Turkic of how they percieve Xingjiang, please tel your real thought and why? Just a investigation.

Turkey as country plays no role in seperatist movements of Uyghurs, and will not play in future either.

Turkish people on the other hand aproaches more emotional of course and would like to see Uyghurs independent. For me, its not necessary if they can get fair treatment and proper autonomy from China.

Every nation has the self-determination right. They can have their own separate government, if they want. BTW, no one says that East Turkistan should join Turkey ;)

Every nation has the self-determination right. They can have their own separate government, if they want. BTW, no one says that East Turkistan should join Turkey ;)

You are forgetting that we have the same problem, I don't agree that every fanatical nut has the right to self-determine, right to determine something inside of a country can't be given to such people.

what will turkey do
if china support independent Kurdish state

If my aunt had a mustache, she would be my uncle.... :lol:

Talking about hypothetical support of China.... does China even has any presence or leverage in the middle-east ??? o_O

If my aunt had a mustache, she would be my uncle.... :lol:

Talking about hypothetical support of China.... does China even has any presence or leverage in the middle-east ??? o_O
If we want, we can.

Uyghers should get self-determination right.
So as AP.

Chinese should stop oppressing my kin.
Maybe Uyghers can move freely from CHina to Turkey if they are not happy with reign under CCP?

Acutally Uyghers are benevolent people, i love their culture and food. Lots of Uyghers running restaurants in my home town, i love them so much. Now the extremists ideology from the middle east had started to erode the purity of the Uyghers, we need to take cautious. They are citizens of PRC, there is no reason that we shall not love our Uygher people.

AFAIK there is not any independence movement in AP.:disagree:
but uyghers do have.:agree:
Hold yourslef, there is numerous rebellion force in India.

Turkey as country plays no role in seperatist movements of Uyghurs, and will not play in future either.

Turkish people on the other hand aproaches more emotional of course and would like to see Uyghurs independent. For me, its not necessary if they can get fair treatment and proper autonomy from China.
I think you shall spend sometime in Xingjiang, seeing is beieving. I will not say anything negative about how Turkey goverment treat Kurds unless i personaly see it.

there are not. and right now we are talking about uyghers. so please stick to topic.
Indians are not welcomed in this thread, i wanna talk with Turkic friends.

Uyghers girls
2010101710142446.jpg

ecb26c81800a19d812ef6c4531fa828ba71e468b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom