What's new

Shall PN lease China's SSBN/SSN for deterence as India has got Akula?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The simple thing is " If we are going down , then everybody is " :P ... Do not forget it , ever ! :wave:
Right! Everybody including you and me, wives, children, uncles, aunts, grand parents, friends, girlfriends, etc, etc. Yeah! That would be great!

What then? Back to the stone age? But you and I won't be there to see the rebuilding of civilization that would take another 100 years. :P

And then when radioactive clouds waft over neighboring countries like Sri Lanka, BD, Afghanistan, Nepal and much of the Northern hemisphere, you'll be turning in your grave asking for redemption from God for the sins committed!

The best thing that can happen for us is Pakistan matching sub for sub, fighter for fighter, tank for tank and man for man that to buying them through soft loans provided by China. So all the best to the both of you.

Right! Everybody including you and me, wives, children, uncles, aunts, grand parents, friends, girlfriends, etc, etc. Yeah! That would be great!

What then? Back to the stone age? But you and I won't be there to see the rebuilding of civilization that would take another 100 years. :P

And then when radioactive clouds waft over neighboring countries like Sri Lanka, BD, Afghanistan, Nepal and much of the Northern hemisphere, you'll be turning in your grave asking for redemption from God for the sins committed!

No offense but this is the stupidest discussion ever. As always, India's dic* is bigger than Pakistan. So on one hand, the Indian members are showing off the macho-ness of the 'conventional military force' and on the other hand, you are talking about God and how the other party (who'll use all options to save themselves or evenly inflict damage), would be regretting in their grave.....is it just me or this is just two different / contradictory things reflecting utter stupidity?
The analogy is like two guys, one tries to stab the other one. The second guys knows that he'll get killed as the first one has a lot of big daggers and knows how to use them. As the first guy starts to use his dagger, the other guy realizes that he has an automatic weapon so he tries to use it to take out the first guy and to save his life.
A couple of bullets go astray and hit a couple of pedestrians.... result, the first guy's almost dead due to dagger wounds and the second guy's near death due to bullets. The end result is the utter destruction for both. The guy with daggers starts to complain about the two bullets that went and hit the by standards and how the first guys should ask for forgiveness...... I am sorry....does this even make sense? So childish. May be people here don't talk about these silly scenarios that prove nothing to anyone and have no positive contribution. In a region where 2.5 billion people live between three countries (India, Pakistan and China), why talk these silly scenarios that just result in loss of life?? It's sad to see these arguments either way you look at them

China may lease one SSN to Pakistan.

The possibility is very less but still cannot be ruled out.

We will provide tech support for PN first SSN. Any aggressive move toward Pakistan is construed as a threat to china as well, that is what prime minister Wen said.

No offense but this is the stupidest discussion ever. As always, India's dic* is bigger than Pakistan. So on one hand, the Indian members are showing off the macho-ness of the 'conventional military force' and on the other hand, you are talking about God and how the other party (who'll use all options to save themselves or evenly inflict damage), would be regretting in their grave.....is it just me or this is just two different / contradictory things reflecting utter stupidity?
The analogy is like two guys, one tries to stab the other one. The second guys knows that he'll get killed as the first one has a lot of big daggers and knows how to use them. As the first guy starts to use his dagger, the other guy realizes that he has an automatic weapon so he tries to use it to take out the first guy and to save his life.
A couple of bullets go astray and hit a couple of pedestrians.... result, the first guy's almost dead due to dagger wounds and the second guy's near death due to bullets. The end result is the utter destruction for both. The guy with daggers starts to complain about the two bullets that went and hit the by standards and how the first guys should ask for forgiveness...... I am sorry....does this even make sense? So childish. May be people here don't talk about these silly scenarios that prove nothing to anyone and have no positive contribution. In a region where 2.5 billion people live between three countries (India, Pakistan and China), why talk these silly scenarios that just result in loss of life?? It's sad to see these arguments either way you look at them

If u guys have have nothing to contribute on topic plz don't start idiotic off topic nuke troll wars...:disagree:

The argument u gave was even more silly than the first guy...

You r comparing stupid street fights with nuke wars involving around 2 billion human lives for Gods sake...:hitwall:

I just hope that in control of these weapons doesn't trun out to be someone like u guys...:agree:

If u guys have have nothing to contribute on topic plz don't start idiotic off topic nuke troll wars...:disagree:

The argument u gave was even more silly than the first guy...

You r comparing stupid street fights with nuke wars involving around 2 billion human lives for Gods sake...:hitwall:

I just hope that in control of these weapons doesn't trun out to be someone like u guys...:agree:

You didn't make sense for even a second, including your previous posts. At the end, you made the SAME point, I was trying to make. So thanks for repeating my words but try to give it a different twist.
I was saying before that these troll posts make no sense. When one person ignores the reality of the situation and insists that 'we will win with Pakistan due to our conventional might'....you are forgetting the most critical component of others defensive strategy...i.e. the nukes. They didn't build those so that they can one day put those into museums. And knowing that the next conflict would be dangerous to the human race, I wouldn't even be talking about it. Instead, If I was these guys writing these testy statements sipping their java, I'd be writing about let's forget about the way. Let's realize its destruction from either way you look at it. So let's talk peace!!!
You took that message from my post about 2.5 billion people and gave it a different twist

the reality is that China will not 'lease' a SSN to PN nor has PN made such a request. so no need to go into a discussion which has no end!

IOW chill it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom