What's new

Shall China deploy 041 AIP sub in Karachi to check Indian navy?

Will Pakistan agree China deploy subs in Karachi

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
China should deploy its subs in pak water.,ASAP
that would only help our navy in some way or other!
i voted yes...

ya surely they must do it if they want Gwadar Port

china should ask for a naval base in karachi and an air base close to indo-pak border.

USA I can understand. The public pressure on Nixon would have been immense if he had intervened. I wonder why the Chinese did not. It was probably the Soviet troop movement on their border which kept them at bay.
do you know how many tanks we delivered to Pakistan army during 1971 war? we gave out nearly all inventory of our latest version of tanks to Pakistan. USA was not interested in protecting east Pakistan at all, China pose huge pressure along the border. We experienced culture revolution and huge threat from Soviet Union in 1971, we tried out best.

India wins 1971 war because Bangladeshis wanted to get independent, you invaded east Pakistan in the name of liberating its people.

if India persisted attacking west Pakistan, China sure would have sent our troops there to help. You guys gave up in the end under pressure from USA and China, so as Soviet Union.

Last edited:
President Yahya Khan is always Chinese peoples' friend.

Indians always taking chance to backstabb others especially when they feel you are weak.

both China and Pakistan shall always keep a close eye on India cause we really know what people they are.

Yes it should.

PLAN in Pakistan is the need of hour.

do you know how many tanks we delivered to Pakistan army during 1971 war? we gave out nearly all inventory of our latest version of tanks to Pakistan. USA was not interested in protecting east Pakistan at all, China pose huge pressure along the border. We experienced culture revolution and huge threat from Soviet Union in 1971, we tried out best.

India wins 1971 war because Bangladeshis wanted to get independent, you invaded east Pakistan in the name of liberating its people.

if India persisted attacking west Pakistan, China sure would have sent our troops there to help. You guys gave up in the end under pressure from USA and China, so as Soviet Union.
Read up the communications between Nixon and Kissinger in '71. USA did its best to keep India at bay. Do you have any sources to back up your claim that China was about to send troops to West Pakistan?

Read up the communications between Nixon and Kissinger in '71. USA did its best to keep India at bay. Do you have any sources to back up your claim that China was about to send troops to West Pakistan?
I baidu it, the bottom line of China sending troops is that India plans to take whole west Pakistan down. damn you know how many troops Soviet deployed along the border? China nearly exhaust ourself facing threat from Soviet, we couldn't give more to Pakistan back then except providing as many artillery they needed. USA did send CBG to Indian Ocean, India was just insane with support from Soviet in year 1971. lucky the China they faced is not the China today, or they dared not launch attack at the first place.

Soviet is evil.

time is changing, now China and Russia become friend. with some 50 years past, China and Pakistan are still brothers, miracle of country relationship.

Which part of my statement you didn't understand! o_O
we don't need to talk further, we have our own plan. peaceful rising and no pushover.

DkSThGy.jpg

As India is getting more and more aggressive along the two fronts border with China and Pakistan, i think it's neccessary to deploy the most advanced 041 AIP subs in Karachi port to keep Indian navy at bay. Three of these subs will give huge threat to India CBG, and make sure it will not harm China interests in Indian ocean. Will Pakistan support the residence of PLA navy ships in Karachi in the future?

@WankAlong, That is upto Beijing to decide. I'm sure capable men from Rawalpindi and Islamabad will be included in the discussion too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom