What's new

Shahid Afridi beats the hell out of Fan at airport ..

“I know what I did was wrong, I should have controlled my temper,” he said. “But when I saw my little daughter pushed to the ground I couldn’t take it and lost my cool.”

Afridi statement on Dawn news...

yar if somebody pushes my little son to the ground i will more of a cave man than anything else....

Everybody will. Nothing wrong in that.

THe fan should have been more sensible as well.

It's not the first time Afridi has raised his hands on someone else. He has hit people before. I heard when he was younger and his starting days of cricket he used to be a pure badmash. People have told me he was a gali ka gunda when he was growing up. The words he chooses to convey his feelings also seem to support his dark past. He loves using the word, gandoo, he has said it to Hafeez and other players on the field numerous times before.

Nothing bad in that I also use it very often with my friends(only refrain from saying it before Girls and elders) :D

I can,t believe what a pathetic security. This is a reason foreign Teams are not comming and They are right.

well it's the same media that showed a ranger shooting a guy in Karachi point blank range -- kept repeating those images over and over again....but then didnt show the other Rangers near the guy, giving him water

(horrible example since that was a much much much worse and awful incident, but you catch my drift)

and this is Geo News......GEO NEWS.....enough said. And it appears in this video, Afridi was threatening to smach the geo reporter guy as well. He was clearly not in the mood for bullshyt it seems, damn.

And what preceded that shooting.

And the same geo news which is after the Army and Rangers and every state institution. They are even trying to portray the lyari operation negatively.

Remember Zidan hitting the other player with his forehead? Whole of France actually applauded him. I am sure all of Pakistan understand Afridi, love him and will stand behind him. Or send him to us in BD. We love him here.

usually family travels in another car...celebrity vehicle is occupied by security....staff.

I mean when this incident took place before she went in car ..fan was there, afraidi was there, media was there ..girl was not there..so when this fan pushed her on ground. I thought she was walking with Afridi when fans interfered . Afridi was yelling at everyone there by saying hat jahoo gandoo and that's not civilised way of treating with fans. I am sure fans have not done this intentionally and she should have been stay away from crowds as they know cricketers always surrounding with peoples in public places..

I can,t believe what a pathetic security. This is a reason foreign Teams are not comming and They are right.
Yes This also shows Pakistan can't handle any international match.
Just imagine if this guy had knife or something then............:hitwall:
Pak government should give the security to our own players then they should ask for other team to come.
Why our media is not raising this issue??
They just needed the breaking news and sponsor. Who cares!!

For what? Did you want me to get one?

BTW, Afridi's punch wasn't that impressive, the guy was a kid and skinny as a twig too.

he charged him....but yeah, was just a slap.

i bet you guys ANYTHING that since it's a Pakistani player, the ICC will now get involved and they'll impose chalan on him or something.

just watch, i bet you anything.

I am sure by tomorrow Afridi ke khatya khari ho jai ge.. Its not easy to get away with something that media has captured. Remember Nafeesa shah, in spite of her apologies she got banned for three years..

What happened to this guy who normally carefully weighs his words and actions in public domain :P

The main culprit is the security though, not a good advertisement for foreign teams to tour Pakistan.

Afridi already said he was disappointed that GEO didn't show the footage of his daughter being pushed. Shiiit, if it was me I probably would have done the same thing.

Let's be rational here gentlemen. Nobody attacks someone that is praising him and showing him love. The guy must have done something wrong to get Afridi so pissed off.

Remember Zidan hitting the other player with his forehead? Whole of France actually applauded him. I am sure all of Pakistan understand Afridi, love him and will stand behind him. Or send him to us in BD. We love him here.
I though french were rather upset with him and he said sorry to his fans later.

Back
Top Bottom