What's new

Shaheen-3 Missiles 90 Seconds To Delhi

Most of you are kids of high ranking Generals here.

Why do you think PDF has consistently had such high Indian presence for closing on 15 years now.

A large chunk of tge IDs here are Indian deep state assets.

Most are silent. Keeping track of chatter. And tabs on xeuss and jamahir types.

Cheers, Doc
How did the gathering of all that info / data worked out on the 2/27 ? you guys need better spies / info gathers, I reckon.

I got more extreme ones lol. This is like a walk in the park.

I had this more brutal video of a Boko Haram fighter being surrounded by Chadian Army MRAPS and then one of them going over him. :lol:
Sorry I couldn`t recognize the target in the first video. Was it a tank or an APC?

Loved the second video of chopper bombing! Looks like MK-82.

And the 3rd video reminded me of PUBG!!! :sniper:

You guys are talking about nuclear bomb hits too casually

China has missiles too. China's missiles can hit all of India and carry a much larger payload. Anything Pakistan can show is second rate to what China is confronting India with.

A full-scale war followed by a possible limited nuclear exchange between Indian and Pakistan, although extremely unlikely, is still far more probable than a nuclear exchange between India and China.

Sorry I couldn`t recognize the target in the first video. Was it a tank or an APC?

Loved the second video of chopper bombing! Looks like MK-82.

And the 3rd video reminded me of PUBG!!! :sniper:

Could be both or an ammo dump. :D

370 article, and all nessesary changes are being done in Kashmir but we are waiting for a single action from Mard.
your own army chef complains about heavy infiltration across the loc into iiok from Mard to your west and your own depench minishtar admited to loosing nearly 1200 sq km to Mard to your north. if you want more then stay tuned, you'll get more, we'll be more than happy to grant you your wish. ;)

You guys are talking about nuclear bomb hits too casually

A full-scale war followed by a possible limited nuclear exchange between Indian and Pakistan, although extremely unlikely, is still far more probable than a nuclear exchange between India and China.
A regular conflict has become improbable due to the Chinese virus. Countries will concentrate on their economies.
Though ofcourse i am writing from a rational viewpoint...
The strikes by India into Pakistan have also drastically reduced Pakistan's appetite for sending in terrorists into India. Modi has produced a behavioral change in the powers in Pakistan.
The fiercest attacks on India will be through Twitter and UN by ghabrana nahi.

A regular conflict has become improbable due to the Chinese virus. Countries will concentrate on their economies.
The strikes by India into Pakistan have also drastically reduced Pakistan's appetite for sending in terrorists into India. Modi has produced a behavioral change in the powers in Pakistan.

Nothing rational about this viewpoint of yours.. Just the usual Indian jingoistic nonsense and autofellatio .. No one takes Modi seriously here in Pakistan ... This guy has already done more damage to the fake geographic construct aka India than any enemy could have ever wished for

There are fanboys, there are internet warriors and then there are off course Haldi Daal munchers who even protest at the deaths of their comrades on LOC.

The so called strikes that killed 300 people in Balakot or the one where South Americans think you are a 6 foot 4 inch athletic Arab who also do breakdancing/rapping for you at train stations........ :disagree:..........:azn::

Ok.
You are a 200 m strong population. What exactly does the world look at Pakistan and expect except the negative ? Think what Pakistan is contributing to the world except the obvious ?
After 75 years of existence, without the abject poverty and famines that India had , the biggest achievements Pakistan celebrates nowadays is another successful loan !
You guys have stopped competing with India and now just use China as a example.
After 75 years , your biggest success is not being fully dissolved as a nation. In all human development lists, Pakistan is in the last 5 un the world.
Travel a bit and discover the true value your green passport attracts in the ports of arrival.
Their is a world outside pdf.

The pot calling the kettle black? Of all the nations in the world, slum dwelling Indians should be the last ones to say such things about others. No point in wasting bandwidth talking about the shit hole called India .. You can just google it if you want.

As for our achievement, India, despite being multiple times larger and stronger than Pakistan, has never been able to defeat Pakistan militarily or otherwise in the western theatre in 75 years of existence. Let that sink in

Ok.
You are a 200 m strong population. What exactly does the world look at Pakistan and expect except the negative ? Think what Pakistan is contributing to the world except the obvious ?
After 75 years of existence, without the abject poverty and famines that India had , the biggest achievements Pakistan celebrates nowadays is another successful loan !
You guys have stopped competing with India and now just use China as a example.
After 75 years , your biggest success is not being fully dissolved as a nation. In all human development lists, Pakistan is in the last 5 un the world.
Travel a bit and discover the true value your green passport attracts in the ports of arrival.
Their is a world outside pdf.

india is the biggest failed state in earth that has the highest number of severely malnourished and extreme poor people in the world. Nearly 40% of the ENTIRE EARTH'S in fact. Every day, 600 million indians defecate in the open....... :azn::

Also, 1.4 billion indians have NEVER EVER invented ANY advanced sciences or technologies as indians have a lower racial IQ than even Pakistanis and Afghans.......:azn::

Back
Top Bottom