What's new

Shaheen-3 Missiles 90 Seconds To Delhi

Bhai - Your vaccinations is started from donated vaccines themselves... isn't it??

Apart from permanently defecating from your mouth, do you EVER give ANY evidence for your claims?............. :azn:................yet here is the evidence that india begs for famine relief from Kenya and other Sub-Saharan african nations.........:azn::

Apart from permanently defecating from your mouth, do you EVER give ANY evidence for your claims?............. :azn:................yet here is the evidence that india begs for famine relief from Kenya and other Sub-Saharan african nations.........:azn::

what asked by your army chief to the Chinese army chief then?

Do I need to post the source?

Nuclear winds will be even worst for Pakistan than India.... Pakistan is mostly a flat land like central Asian republics with very small green jungles cover and no big green mountains in central and southern parts which can act as a barrier to those nuclear winds.....

India on the other hand not only one of the most jungles rich countries with wide variety of wildlife and deadly predators have huge green forests rich mountains to act as a barrier against nuclear winds..... in the north you have himalaya, Jim Corbett's, in central you have Satpura mountain ranges with thick forests, in southern parts you have huge long sahyadri mountains ranges covering entire western coasts..... these are some of the jungles who are yet to feel the touch of human boots on it's soil as per the Tadoba forest department I met last year..... thanks to God for blessing India with such a beautiful natural wealth....

what asked by your army chief to the Chinese army chief then?

Do I need to post the source?

What about the source that confirms that india begs Kenya and other sub-saharn African nations for famine relief................ :azn::

Nuclear winds will be even worst for Pakistan than India.... Pakistan is mostly a flat land like central Asian republics with very small green jungles cover and no big green mountains in central and southern parts which can act as a barrier to those nuclear winds.....

India on the other hand not only one of the most jungles rich countries with wide variety of wildlife and deadly predators have huge green forests rich mountains to act as a barrier against nuclear winds..... in the north you have himalaya, Jim Corbett's, in central you have Satpura mountain ranges with thick forests, in southern parts you have huge long sahyadri mountains ranges covering entire western coasts..... these are some of the jungles who are yet to feel the touch of human boots on it's soil as per the Tadoba forest department I met last year..... thanks to God for blessing India with such a beautiful natural wealth....

So according to you, india is immune to nuclear war and fallout..........:disagree:.........:lol:

What about the source that confirms that india begs Kenya and other sub-saharn African nations for famine relief................ :azn::

So according to you, india is immune to nuclear war and fallout..........:disagree:.........:lol:

Le lo bhai, as per your demand
Pakistani Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi thanked China's donation in the handover ceremony

India did not beg to Kenya.... in fact Kenya herself offered it to India in a humanity angle.... it will be rude to not to accept such help.... Thanks to Kenya....

I am not saying India is immune to nuclear weapon... I am only saying that our big size, natural wealth in the forms of Jungles and big mountain ranges, gigantic rivers, 1000s of islands and long long coastal lines puts us in the better position than Pakistan to face nuclear fallout and nuclear winds....

India did not beg to Kenya.... in fact Kenya herself offered it to India in a humanity angle.... it will be rude to not to accept such help.... Thanks to Kenya....

I am not saying India is immune to nuclear weapon... I am only saying that our big size, natural wealth in the forms of Jungles and big mountain ranges, gigantic rivers, 1000s of islands and long long coastal lines puts us in the better position than Pakistan to face nuclear fallout and nuclear winds....

Will you and the rest of indian kind be willing to put the above theory to the test.......... :azn:
Le lo bhai, as per your demand
Pakistani Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi thanked China's donation in the handover ceremony

We need covid vaccines yet you and the rest of india needs famine relief from Kenya and other sub-saharn african nations..............:azn::

NO, look at wind pattern of the world most of winds are blows west to east throughout the world, (mostly) radioactive winds could reach India from Pakistan to India in no time

And lol what you're talking about we are talking about fallouts or radiations could not be stop by your jungles and mountains lol, DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS FALLOUTS OR RADIATIONs is??, lol don't live in your delusional :crazy:

Last edited:
Nuclear War is not child's play. If it happened between India and Pakistan then nothing left in both countries even survival of world would be at risk.

Guys stop doing useless debate and pray nothing of that sort ever happened.

Nuclear War is not child's play. If it happened between India and Pakistan then nothing left in both countries even survival of world would be at risk.

Guys stop doing useless debate and pray nothing of that sort ever happened.

The braindead Indians need their daily dose of awakening because they are mostly deluded.. Shaking them off their sleeping beds to let them know you absolutely do not mess with me.. I am above you kiddo.. I will beat the grab outta of you in old-school fashion style

Last edited:
And lol what you're talking about we are talking about fallouts or radiations could not be stop by your jungles and mountains lol, DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS FALLOUTS OR RADIATIONs is??, lol don't live in your delusional :crazy:

That is just the usual delulu and seeking refuge in the wind lol.. Hardly a surprise there is no hiding for them. The defeat will not come to them only from stragetic arsenal but coventional ground forces and everywhere else from air force and including navy every possible direction. Thinking that peasant population could save them from the mighty men of Pakistan..

Can it destroy the Dubai port? We seriously need to do so as they have been poking their noses at our backyard (Balochistan) for too long. Have effectively becomes india's ATM machine and mouthpiece when it comes to Gwadar port and Balochistan for quite some time now.

Iran's turn comes after that, if it tries to sabotage our logistical infrastructure for promoting their own Chahbehar port.

UAE is one of the main culprits of unrest in the South West of Pakistan.
According to experts, Pakistan's Shaheen-3 Missile which was test fired today, covers all of India and will reach Delhi in 90 Seconds and can hit Mumbai in 4 Minutes.

View attachment 708755
View attachment 708754
How much MIRVs it can carry as payload.

When this thread started I was worried because of only 90 seconds time.... But today I am relaxed.... WE ARE NOW QUAD.... such a ballistic missile attack on India is an attack on QUAD.....

Thought QUAD was a China-centric group? I don't foresee japan and Australia coming to join your Akhand Bharat aspirations. I honestly, don't foresee them coming to your aid when china attacks either as you saw the issue in galwan valley but it does provide a sense of security.

When this thread started I was worried because of only 90 seconds time.... But today I am relaxed.... WE ARE NOW QUAD.... such a ballistic missile attack on India is an attack on QUAD.....

Ain't nobody is coming to aid you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom