What's new

Shahed-129 MALE UCAV | News and Discussions

First of all, where is your evidence that what you see is the Shahed-129 and not the Hezbollah ayb? It does not look like shahed, it has a predator like buldge.

Second, it seems even hezbollah can make a UAV whilst Turkey cannot. Only when the west lets you import engines etc will you finally get it to work after 100 years. How many crashed by Anka so far?

Look princes you dont know me. I ques i have to show you what i am talking about. I do work in the automotive world and i know the capabalities of Turkey. I can give TAI a lot of engines and i can make them 1000 HP no problem. Engine is piece of cake. I can give you iranians some engine so you can learn how to make engines:laugh:.

As you can see a project to tune this shit up. Make this baby 500 hp...

engine.jpg

After we make super engine we adjusting the engine management system and control it 10 ways of its work. Or a new PCM...

engine_2.jpg

Mitsubishi engine ready for 1000hp.

engine_3.jpg

heavy crank didnt make it...

engine_4.jpg

As a profesional in the automotive i can say iran dont have a own engine. Like me a person in his workshop doing his job is iran capebal. If you are talking about fabrication of engine block like above. No, you dont have it:-). Turkey dont have it too and its stupid to invest bilions for a engine block. Like iran have engine factory?

I have a engine of VW 1.7SDI. Really good reliable engine you can put it on you uav. I can put some turbo for some boost. Better then chinees or russian crap...:omghaha:

Look princes you dont know me. I ques i have to show you what i am talking about. I do work in the automotive world and i know the capabalities of Turkey. I can give TAI a lot of engines and i can make them 1000 HP no problem. Engine is piece of cake. I can give you iranians some engine so you can learn how to make engines:laugh:.

As you can see a project to tune this shit up. Make this baby 500 hp...

engine.jpg

After we make super engine we adjusting the engine management system and control it 10 ways of its work. Or a new PCM...

engine_2.jpg

Mitsubishi engine ready for 1000hp.

engine_3.jpg

heavy crank didnt make it...

engine_4.jpg

As a profesional in the automotive i can say iran dont have a own engine. Like me a person in his workshop doing his job is iran capebal. If you are talking about fabrication of engine block like above. No, you dont have it:-). Turkey dont have it too and its stupid to invest bilions for a engine block. Like iran have engine factory?

I have a engine of VW 1.7SDI. Really good reliable engine you can put it on you uav. I can put some turbo for some boost. Better then chinees or russian crap...:omghaha:
Funny how Turks can't even build their own sam and have to consider buying HQ9 export version, but can boast about some stupid toy plane engine. At least the Persians under US sanctions still strive to create their own, unlike US lackey, Turkey.:taz:

Funny how Turks can't even build their own sam and have to consider buying HQ9 export version, but can boast about some stupid toy plane engine. At least the Persians under US sanctions still strive to create their own, unlike US lackey, Turkey.:taz:
Wow so clever and witty:woot:
Ur right they are under US sanctions not under Chinese sanctions :taz:

I have engine for you in the workshop. Like iran i can modify engin ahahah. Want some? How old are you boy?

So pitfull uav shahed, if you are gaining intel about your enemy you would flying above at least 5000 meter high so the enemy cant see you ahahah. I can understand the flir camera is so cheap that it fly above anti aircraft altitude.

Good, then there should be "ZERO" reason for your butthurt-titty! But that doesn't seem to be the case!

These things can be fooled very easily, by fake emitting targets on the same wavelengh of the real ones. Besides that, they can be picked up with automated airdefense flak, stingers or some suicide-antisuicide drones like a modified scaneagle. They are really expansive for being such an easily fooled and downed targets. They might be deadly in very backward third world countries, but they do not stand a chance when it comes to the much more expansive and protected (Eloctronicaly wise) targets they wiil be after.

Maybe they don't know how to do so, probably you need to stick yours in your *** one time in front of them to show them how to do so. :lol:

No, there is no footage. there is only one footage from a far distance, which shows something is flying, but it is not clear if it is S-129 or not.
I meant combat camera footage like the American apaches.

well can somebody explain me the differrence between this drone and fotros drone?????????????????and why is iran investing in two types of technologically same drones,,,isnt it wastage of resources,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

well can somebody explain me the differrence between this drone and fotros drone?????????????????and why is iran investing in two types of technologically same drones,,,isnt it wastage of resources,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Because they are made and operated by two different branches.

Shahed 129 MALE uav was made and is used by the IRGC whilst Fotros is made and used by the air force.

Because they are made and operated by two different branches.

Shahed 129 MALE uav was made and is used by the IRGC whilst Fotros is made and used by the air force.
wouldnt it be better if they both were to make one drone combined much more powerfull than these two???????????????????????????

wouldnt it be better if they both were to make one drone combined much more powerfull than these two???????????????????????????

Both branches are constantly developing better and better drones. This two UAV's were just the start.
The next stage is the jet powered UAV's which are being developed.
There is nothing wrong with a little bit of healthy competition ;)

Back
Top Bottom