What's new

Shahbaz Sharif narrowly escapes shoe attack in Lahore

I'm kanjuuuuuuuuuuuuuus is real life as well. Only spend on me, others i dont. Well except on my friends and tat too a few close ones.

Yeah i got a negative rating for being a dick yesterday to an Indian. Worth it. It's my scarlet letter!
i love to spend on family and friends:agree:....its nice to do that!......im not kunjoos!:whistle:

i love to spend on family and friends:agree:....its nice to do that!......im not kunjoos!:whistle:

I do spend on family, but the boys in Lahore are exclusively broke ALL the time. So I used to spend alot, then I realised main unka papa nahin laga hua. Now im at a makhi choos level ( ewww ).

I spend it on special friends :ashamed:

I do spend on family, but the boys in Lahore are exclusively broke ALL the time. So I used to spend alot, then I realised main unka papa nahin laga hua. Now im at a makhi choos level ( ewww ).

I spend it on special friends :ashamed:
yeah that is a fair reason! app tu sae mi bigrey huey they:tongue:

Throwing shoes is very disrespectful, didn't knew a guy like shahbaz can be a target of a shoe attack lol

Shahbaz Sharif narrowly escapes shoe attack in Lahore
By Web Desk
Published: April 24, 2014
699690-Image_CH-1398320829-519-640x480.jpg

Express News screengrab of the journalist who threw the shoe at Shahbaz Sharif.

699690-Image_CH-1398321227-588-160x120.jpg
699690-shahbazsharif-1398321035-220-160x120.jpg
699690-Image_CH-1398320829-519-160x120.jpg

LAHORE: Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif escaped a shoe attack at the South Asia Labour Conference in Lahore, Express News reported on Thursday.

The attacker turned out to be a journalist who threw a shoe at the Punjab chief minister but missed his target.

Shahbaz has now joined the list of high-ranking officials who have been attacked by shoes. On March 29, a shoe was hurled at former president Pervez Musharraf by an angry protester. Arbab Ghulam Rahim was also struck by a shoe hurled by a Pakistan Peoples Party supporter when he was still the Sindh chief minister.

Shoes have been thrown at international leaders such as former US secretary of state Hilary Clinton, former US president George W Bush and former Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in the past as well.

Conference

The South Asia Labour Conference, which was inaugurated by Shahbaz, kicked off today. It aims to strengthen cooperation among SAARC countries, identify common gaps in labour market governance, compliance with international labour standards and labour productivity in South Asia.

Participants of the conference will explore joint regional strategies to improve labour productivity and enhance labour competitiveness.
Drama 2014, by khadim e aala.

LAHORE: Punjab chief minister Shahbaz Sharif narrowly escaped a shoe hurled at him during the inauguration of a three-day South Asia Labour Conference in Lahore, DawnNews reported

The shoe-hurler turned out to be a journalist who aimed the shoe at Shahbaz but missed his target. The shoe landed near the stage instead where the CM was sitting.

He was taken into custody by the police after Shahbaz made his departure from the hotel where the conference was taking place.

However, the Punjab CM ordered authorities to release his attacker.

The journalist, who threw the shoe, also held a banner that demanded the arrest of those involved in the attack on senior journalist Hamid Mir. Speaking to media later, he said he had vented out his anger by throwing the shoe.

Previously, politicians have also been targeted with shoes. A lawyer hadhurled a shoe at former military ruler Gen (retd) Pervez Musharraf when he appeared in the Sindh High Court last year in March 2013 to obtain bail extension.

Former Sindh Chief Minister Dr Arbab Rahim was hit with a shoe after taking the oath as a newly-elected MPA outside the Sindh Assembly in April 2008.

Journalist hurls shoe at Shahbaz, misses target - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom