What's new

Shah Rukh Khan has INSULTED ISLAM, actor in trouble after jumping over a Muharram procession

Only a minority hates Islam and Muslims. Hindus are especially butthurt because we ruled you for a thousand years. Hindus ≠ whole world.

And even if the whole world suddenly start hating us as per ur wishes we still wont care much.
Since when Pakistanis while claming IVC started becoming mongoloids or turks?
Wrong I said hate muslims not Islam. Its the devotees that bring shame to their religion, with their hypocrisy and double standards. Its the son who brings shame to the family name with his work.

Lol neither you are arab nor a persian nor a turk . Pakistani delusions knows no end .

Not Really we take a dump in Indus everyday .

I cannot speak on behalf of every Pakistani but in Islam every Muslim is a brother to eachother so it doesnt matter wherever he or she hails from but you folks believe in this crap even though all of you looks same to us. i.e weak and dark.

P.S I belong to Awan family who claims Arab ancestry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awan_(tribe)

http://www.awans.com.pk/awan-history/

Since when Pakistanis while claming IVC started becoming mongoloids or turks?
Wrong I said hate muslims not Islam. Its the devotees that bring shame to their religion, with their hypocrisy and double standards. Its the son who brings shame to the family name with his work.

Pakistan is the 6th most populous country in the world. It is so stupid of you Indians to even discuss this stupid topic over and over again. If a Pakistani claims IVC then I dont have any problem with that because IVC is in Pakistan and they are the people of this land. We can take pride in invasions n IVC at the same time! This is the beauty of Islam which you Hindus will never understand.

India Jane or india k musalman ..
We pakistanis have no say in this .
Leave them on their own .

Yes absolutely . Have you ever seen PK :D . This is not even direct lampooning but a offence which religious people take on everything . Getting there knickers in a twist .

The sad truth however is that Raju Hirani wouldn't dare to make PK now. Slowly but surely we are becoming "them".

Lol neither you are arab nor a persian nor a turk . Pakistani delusions knows no end .

Not Really we take a dump in Indus everyday .

Its the height of delusion.. I mean.. a bunch of invaders collectively ruled some parts of India.. put it together and you get around 400 years.. They've blown that number up to inflation the psyche. :rofl:.. the actual rulers for 1000s of years.. Pagans.. :cheesy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom