What's new

Shah Rukh Khan has INSULTED ISLAM, actor in trouble after jumping over a Muharram procession

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Shah Rukh Khan has INSULTED ISLAM': Bollywood actor in trouble after jumping over a Muharram procession carrying 'the holiest Shahihe Mubarak of Imama Hussain'
  • Raees is an upcoming 2017 Indian action crime thriller film directed by Rahul Dholakia
  • SRK is the most famous actor in Bollywood and one of the world's highest earning movie stars
  • A Shia body has demanded the removal of scenes disrespecting their belief
  • The Shia group has even written to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the censor board explaining their objections
  • The trailer shows SRK jumping over a Muharram procession carrying alame mubarak which according to the community is considered a sign of disrespect
  • A top cleric said: 'This is wrong. Mr Khan should know that such religious rituals are followed by Shias to commemorate the martyrdom of Imam Hussain.'

Shah Rukh Khan's most anticipated movie of 2017, Raees, literally 'ran' into trouble after a Shia group filed a police complaint against the director and producer, citing certain 'objectionable' scenes.

The complaint was filed at Mayur Vihar police station on Friday.

To add to this the Shia group has even written to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the censor board explaining their objection.

Mail Today has a copy of the letter which demands that Shah Rukh remove the scenes that has 'hurt their religious beliefs'.

A Shia leader has said the movie's trailer shows Shah Rukh jumping over a Muharram procession carrying alame mubarak which according to the community is considered as a sign of disrespect.

The complainant, Jeshaan Haider of Gajipur village, who runs an NGO called Public Protection Movement Organisation said, 'Shah Rukh Khan has insulted the alame mubarak by jumping over the holiest Shahihe Mubarak of Imama Hussain.'

3B47B45A00000578-4022828-image-m-14_1481497891559.jpg

3B47B45600000578-4022828-image-m-16_1481497910488.jpg

A Shia leader has said the movie's trailer shows Shah Rukh jumping over a Muharram procession carrying alame mubarak which according to the community is considered as a sign of disrespect

Haider added, 'The actor and the whole team should apologise for it and we want the scene to be removed.

'Such a scene that hurts the religious sentiments of the Shia community can neither be shown nor considered for entertainment. If the scene is not deleted, we will organise a protest throughout India. We will move court and file a petition in this regard.'

3B47D0C700000578-4022828-image-a-18_1481497989035.jpg

Raees is an upcoming 2017 Indian action crime thriller film directed by Rahul Dholakia

Another Shia leader, Kamran Haider from Okhla, says, 'We cannot tolerate anyone disrespecting our holy master, a master who not only sacrificed his own life, but also led a miserable life with his family to keep Islam alive. Khan and the director should know that his family was very underprivileged.'

Meanwhile, it has been learnt that a petition in this regard has been filed in the district court of Jaunpur.

Influential Shia cleric from Lucknow, Maulana Syed Kalbe Jawad Naqvi, said, 'I never watch movies, but when I saw this particular stunt in the movie's trailer, I was shocked. This is wrong. Mr Khan should know that such religious rituals are followed by Shias to commemorate the martyrdom of Imam Hussain.'

Naqvi added, 'We have organised a huge protest in this regard. I hope appropriate action would be taken.

'An alame is considered to be a religious flag in Islam and is said to be carried by Prophet Muhammed, Hazrat Ali and Hazrat Abbas ibn Ali during battles or expeditions. The battle of Karbala further glorifies its importance.' Officials of the movie's PR agency refused to comment on the developments.

The petition has been filed in a district court of Jaunpur A senior police officer in has confirmed about the complaint that has been filed on Friday.

He said 'To convert the complaint into an FIR, a legal discussion is required.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahom...cession-carrying-alame-mubarak-new-movie.html

what an idiot ...is it a fab in bollywood 2 disrespect the religious beliefs of others ?

Yes absolutely . Have you ever seen PK :D . This is not even direct lampooning but a offence which religious people take on everything . Getting there knickers in a twist .

I'm not just discussing the insult on shias but also general insults 2 religions such as when amitabh bachan sang sacred hindu verse (gayatri mantra I think) with his shoes on. why does bollywood producers go out of their way 2 offend religious beliefs of people? does it make their movies more profitable ?

I'm not just discussing the insult on shias but also general insults 2 religions such as when amitabh bachan sang sacred hindu verse (gayatri mantra I think) with his shoes on. why does bollywood producers go out of their way 2 offend religious beliefs of people? does it make their movies more profitable ?

sir these movies are vice in their true sense

Shah Rukh Khan has INSULTED ISLAM': Bollywood actor in trouble after jumping over a Muharram procession carrying 'the holiest Shahihe Mubarak of Imama Hussain'
  • Raees is an upcoming 2017 Indian action crime thriller film directed by Rahul Dholakia
  • SRK is the most famous actor in Bollywood and one of the world's highest earning movie stars
  • A Shia body has demanded the removal of scenes disrespecting their belief
  • The Shia group has even written to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the censor board explaining their objections
  • The trailer shows SRK jumping over a Muharram procession carrying alame mubarak which according to the community is considered a sign of disrespect
  • A top cleric said: 'This is wrong. Mr Khan should know that such religious rituals are followed by Shias to commemorate the martyrdom of Imam Hussain.'

Shah Rukh Khan's most anticipated movie of 2017, Raees, literally 'ran' into trouble after a Shia group filed a police complaint against the director and producer, citing certain 'objectionable' scenes.

The complaint was filed at Mayur Vihar police station on Friday.

To add to this the Shia group has even written to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the censor board explaining their objection.

Mail Today has a copy of the letter which demands that Shah Rukh remove the scenes that has 'hurt their religious beliefs'.

A Shia leader has said the movie's trailer shows Shah Rukh jumping over a Muharram procession carrying alame mubarak which according to the community is considered as a sign of disrespect.

The complainant, Jeshaan Haider of Gajipur village, who runs an NGO called Public Protection Movement Organisation said, 'Shah Rukh Khan has insulted the alame mubarak by jumping over the holiest Shahihe Mubarak of Imama Hussain.'

3B47B45A00000578-4022828-image-m-14_1481497891559.jpg

3B47B45600000578-4022828-image-m-16_1481497910488.jpg

A Shia leader has said the movie's trailer shows Shah Rukh jumping over a Muharram procession carrying alame mubarak which according to the community is considered as a sign of disrespect

Haider added, 'The actor and the whole team should apologise for it and we want the scene to be removed.

'Such a scene that hurts the religious sentiments of the Shia community can neither be shown nor considered for entertainment. If the scene is not deleted, we will organise a protest throughout India. We will move court and file a petition in this regard.'

3B47D0C700000578-4022828-image-a-18_1481497989035.jpg

Raees is an upcoming 2017 Indian action crime thriller film directed by Rahul Dholakia

Another Shia leader, Kamran Haider from Okhla, says, 'We cannot tolerate anyone disrespecting our holy master, a master who not only sacrificed his own life, but also led a miserable life with his family to keep Islam alive. Khan and the director should know that his family was very underprivileged.'

Meanwhile, it has been learnt that a petition in this regard has been filed in the district court of Jaunpur.

Influential Shia cleric from Lucknow, Maulana Syed Kalbe Jawad Naqvi, said, 'I never watch movies, but when I saw this particular stunt in the movie's trailer, I was shocked. This is wrong. Mr Khan should know that such religious rituals are followed by Shias to commemorate the martyrdom of Imam Hussain.'

Naqvi added, 'We have organised a huge protest in this regard. I hope appropriate action would be taken.

'An alame is considered to be a religious flag in Islam and is said to be carried by Prophet Muhammed, Hazrat Ali and Hazrat Abbas ibn Ali during battles or expeditions. The battle of Karbala further glorifies its importance.' Officials of the movie's PR agency refused to comment on the developments.

The petition has been filed in a district court of Jaunpur A senior police officer in has confirmed about the complaint that has been filed on Friday.

He said 'To convert the complaint into an FIR, a legal discussion is required.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahom...cession-carrying-alame-mubarak-new-movie.html
well,actually shah rukh hasn't actually insulted islam
what the shias believe in is not really islam
rather they worship Hazrat Ali R.A and the other imams,literally
i would have said otherwise if i did not study about their ideology but i have so yeah,what shias follow is not islam

well,actually shah rukh hasn't actually insulted islam
what the shias believe in is not really islam
rather they worship Hazrat Ali R.A and the other imams,literally
i would have said otherwise if i did not study about their ideology but i have so yeah,what shias follow is not islam

People like you are absolute hypocrites . You are all fine till other people's beliefs get lampooned upon but will run with a machete of its your own .

People like you are absolute hypocrites . You are all fine till other people's beliefs get lampooned upon but will run with a machete of its your own .

no i mean i literally studied their beliefs
their entire faith is full of blatant polytheism and shirk
read the al kafi if you don't believe me

no i mean i literally studied their beliefs
their entire faith is full of blatant polytheism and shirk
read the al kafi if you don't believe me

according to whom?

what is the basis and where are the proofs?

Yes absolutely . Have you ever seen PK :D . This is not even direct lampooning but a offence which religious people take on everything . Getting there knickers in a twist .
in PK no religion was disrespected. only questions were raised about the leaders who use religion in support of their corrupt practices.

and then you wonder why people hate muslims?

Only a minority hates Islam and Muslims. Hindus are especially butthurt because we ruled you for a thousand years. Hindus ≠ whole world.

And even if the whole world suddenly start hating us as per ur wishes we still wont care much.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom