What's new

'Sexist' sandwich shop served humble pie in Pakistan

he said two pattys, not two burgers. like having 1 half pound cheese burger which is 2 quater pounders. besides if you eat and then go to sleep it gets stored as fat you should at least walk it of.

heres some good advice, two hours of brisk walking burns of a about 1000 calories.
Here is what he said:
a zinger for rs400 from kfc
Which is a full big burger!

had room for a double patty burger from mcdonalds for rs500

I dont sleep right after eating......It makes me wanna throw up!

Here is what he said:
Which is a full big burger!

I dont sleep right after eating......It makes me wanna throw up!
heheh all burgers are full, what do you expect to see a half eaten burger! :agree:

im assuming you have a very little appetite, are you the person who orders from the kids menu, or just shares a single meal with a friend :enjoy: :pop:

i can go through a 12" stuffed crust with donner with no problems. :pop:
yeh eating and going to sleep straight after is not a good idea, i learnt that during ramzan. :bad:

:agree:

Kids menu is always the best...small portions and nice toys :woot:

in English?
haha i knew it. im guessing the happy meal

a 12 inch pizza with stuffed crust. stuffed crust means the perimeter of the pizza where the dough is is stuffed with cheese. and if you dont know what donner, then you need to get out more.

a 12 inch pizza with stuffed crust.
O my dear God!

Yummy!! Though I would need to share :p:

I know stuffed pizza sorry was pre occupied with the Paris thread....And yes dont worry I know what a donner is :)

O my dear God!

Yummy!! Though I would need to share :p:

I know stuffed pizza sorry was pre occupied with the Paris thread....And yes dont worry I know what a donner is :)
the paris thread is too disturbing for me, its something you wished that it was only a nightmare and it would go away once you woke up.
anyhow
good for you

the paris thread is too disturbing for me, its something you wished that it was only a nightmare and it would go away once you woke up.
anyhow
good for you
it is....Updates are too quick and too many :(

I just didnt get your stuffed crust and donner I thought you found some stuffed crust donner though donner has no crust :unsure: Hence the confusion...

it is....Updates are too quick and too many :(

I just didnt get your stuffed crust and donner I thought you found some stuffed crust donner though donner has no crust :unsure: Hence the confusion...
where im from you can have any combo you want with any size from 7 inch to 16

donner or chicken donner, pick your favourite, you can have it on the pizza or in the pizza.
That is where I got confused....You wrote it as if its 1 thing :p: Or I seemed to have read it that way :(

Back
Top Bottom