What's new

'Sexist' sandwich shop served humble pie in Pakistan

Thanks , still very expensive.

Yes, but KFC is global food chain & they should not do this.
In India meat is expensive despite that they are lot cheap compared to Pakistan.
In India, they offers same discount in all over India.

o_O ..Looks pretty fair to me..:pop:
mighty-zinger-big.jpg

The KFC is much cheaper in India compared to Pakistan which has nearly same prices as in US.
Currently catalogues I posted are regular ones & specific days in a week (wednesday in KFC) there are 50% discount.

The cafe owner, a woman named Nadia Ali, was out of Islamabad on business.

as is said, the biggest enemy of a female is another female.

Other groups like "Girls at Dhabas" (roadside eateries) campaign for greater access for women to public spaces which they are often denied.

a necessary movement in south asia.

Pretty much average at such funky sorta joints... Infact cheaper than Subway,

Otherwise isn't a 1100 RS for a cold coffee also "expensive"...

Or a 650-700 RS zinger burger at KFC..:lol:

The main thing is that despite having poverty (12+%) Pak has a large middle class hungry for more ..

Prices in Pakistan look atleast 2 to 3 times higher than India for Similar products ( a chicken zinger costs 115 INR and if i take "Sub of the day " its around 90-100 INR ) .

The KFC is much cheaper in India compared to Pakistan which has nearly same prices as in US.

Same for Subway as well .

9ef908d5739aa36023511406d5cf2524.jpg

Prices in Pakistan look atleast 2 to 3 times higher than India for Similar products ( a chicken zinger costs 115 INR and if i take "Sub of the day " its around 90-100 INR ) .

Same for Subway as well .

9ef908d5739aa36023511406d5cf2524.jpg

I have sat dish .. So I get some tv stations like star movies etc.. They Olay these ads .. Cheap sandwiches,ice creams etc .. And I'm like wtf man..

Also it seems kfc,McD etc offer you cheap vegetables stuff ? There is no concept of vege stuff in Pak .

I have sat dish .. So I get some tv stations like star movies etc.. They Olay these ads .. Cheap sandwiches,ice creams etc .. And I'm like wtf man..

Also it seems kfc,McD etc offer you cheap vegetables stuff ? There is no concept of vege stuff in Pak .

Yep since India has a huge vegetarian population every multinational outlet has a great range of vegetarian options .

Also none of these mass outlets multinationals serve beef or pork . High end fine dining chains serve both .

Sub of the day is about Rs 300 here in Karachi, Islamabad shop extorting people and sexist men who love to rape people going to eat there, typical Pindi boys

yesterday i got a zinger for rs400 from kfc.. after that i still had room for a double patty burger from mcdonalds for rs500

I would choose hardeez/subway over fat burger/kfc/mcdonalds etc

I am a member of 2 clubs and rarely eat out. Clubs offer better quality/quantity
What clubs?

You monster! :blink: You can fit 2 burgers inside you :o:

I have 1 zinger and a coke and I am looking for a bed!

What clubs?

You monster! :blink: You can fit 2 burgers inside you :o:

I have 1 zinger and a coke and I am looking for a bed!
he said two pattys, not two burgers. like having 1 half pound cheese burger which is 2 quater pounders. besides if you eat and then go to sleep it gets stored as fat you should at least walk it of.

heres some good advice, two hours of brisk walking burns of a about 1000 calories.

Why would they name a sandwich after Bill Cosby? Are they out of their minds. There is no humor in mentioning a rapist.

Back
Top Bottom