What's new

Sever ties with India, Pakistan tells Afghanistan

So Ghost of Taliban attack In Sindh , Karachi , Peshawar , Islamabad :lol:

A few attacks here and there doesn't mean that they control the area , otherwise your red corridors are full of them ... Aren't they ?

You are forgetting you got more than 20 billion aid from America.

Are you calling it as compensation for the lives lost and the status that Americans got due to Soviet defeat in Afghanistan ?

I am just thinking how many examples of civil war in Afghanistan should I indeed give when I cant even remember when was the last time it was even stable :D Can you tell me that ?

I know , but is that the point of discussion here , I do not think so ... No part of Afghanistan was thousands of miles away like us , unfortunately for you ...

Where is the proof for accusations you make even when your leaders sneeze , kid ?

I am sure the Pakistan Govt would have provided it to your Govt by now , Mr Hagel's statement came as a little surprise , didn't it ? Want me to get it for you ?

From the Americans , the Indians , love so much :D

Where did Hagel said India is financing TTP, you trying to twist his accusations. :lol:

When did your government provide proof. :blink:

Where did Hagel said India is financing TTP, you trying to twist his accusations. :lol:

When did your government provide proof. :blink:

WASHINGTON: India has over the years financed problems for Pakistan from across the border in Afghanistan, says Senator Chuck Hagel, US President Barack Obama’s nominee for secretary of defence.

India finances trouble in Pakistan: Hagel | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

He went on to add that “India for sometime has always used Afghanistan as a second front and India has over the years financed problems for Pakistan on that side of the border — and you can carry that into many dimensions.”

Chuck Hagel

He said it all , what was left ? :azn:

I am just thinking how many examples of civil war in Afghanistan should I indeed give when I cant even remember when was the last time it was even stable :D Can you tell me that ?

I know , but is that the point of discussion here , I do not think so ... No part of Afghanistan was thousands of miles away like us , unfortunately for you ...

Where is the proof for accusations you make even when your leaders sneeze , kid ?

I am sure the Pakistan Govt would have provided it to your Govt by now , Mr Hagel's statement came as a little surprise , didn't it ? Want me to get it for you ?

From the Americans , the Indians , love so much :D

well we grant official Versions from Americans .

Clark : Pakistani are Pathological liars .............

BBC : Double Cross Pakistan .... 2 Hr Documentary..

Sorry for u , Ur government didn't give single Proof To India.............

For Pakistan Proof is Presented in America too by Hedly , there is warrant against ur ISI officers in America .

A few attacks here and there doesn't mean that they control the area , otherwise your red corridors are full of them ... Aren't they ?

Are you calling it as compensation for the lives lost and the status that Americans got due to Soviet defeat in Afghanistan ?

Who decided to storm Lal Masjid resulting in almost frequent terror attacks in Pakistan. Pakistanis are more responsible for for this mess.

In 2008 Pakistan took 8 billion loan from IMF, struggling to pay it back and another economic crisis to seek another 9 billion aid is coming just in 5 years. So, I can understand the importance of 20 billion aid from America.

Who decided to storm Lal Masjid resulting in almost frequent terror attacks in Pakistan. Pakistanis are more responsible for for this mess.

Off topic nonsense , will not be replied to , carry it to the Lal Masjid thread , unrelated here :D

Otherwise you can be asked about a lot of things beginning with attack on Golden Temple , wouldn't serve the thread , right ?

WASHINGTON: India has over the years financed problems for Pakistan from across the border in Afghanistan, says Senator Chuck Hagel, US President Barack Obama’s nominee for secretary of defence.

India finances trouble in Pakistan: Hagel | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

He went on to add that “India for sometime has always used Afghanistan as a second front and India has over the years financed problems for Pakistan on that side of the border — and you can carry that into many dimensions.”

Chuck Hagel

He said it all , what was left ? :azn:

Where does it say India is financing TTP or BLA. :rofl:

The following accusations can be translated into number of meanings.

So the price of peace is that Afghanistan should submit and become a satellite of Pakistan, the justification being that the State needs control to ensure security, which as the areas it controls get larger more such conquests are needed - that is, the world should agree that Pakistan needs to become an Empire.

Off topic nonsense , will not be replied to , carry it to the Lal Masjid thread , unrelated here :D

Otherwise you can be asked about a lot of things beginning with attack on Golden Temple , wouldn't serve the thread , right ?

The difference is present and past.

well we grant official Versions from Americans .

Ok , but we are partners in this war and we both have blamed each other at times ...

Want me to post links by Pakistan Army's officers accusing US of the same ?

At least , a person keeps one of his flags right , giving himself away with the level of English and poor way of posting :D

The following accusations can be translated into number of meanings.

Check " finance " in Oxford's dictionary now ... The problem became worse in the same years Hagel gave this statement hence India supports proxies in Pakistan through that country whether it be TTP or BLA or any other ... :azn:

The difference is present and past.

When you are keen to discuss a war that happened three decades ago , that wouldn't be present and past , kiddo ... :azn:

Unless , of course , we have double standards of choosing things to discuss ...

Ok , but we are partners in this war and we both have blamed each other at times ...

Want me to post links by Pakistan Army's officers accusing US of the same ?

At least , a person keeps one of his flags right , giving himself away with the level of English and poor way of posting :D

Check " finance " in Oxford's dictionary now ... The problem became worse in the same years Hagel gave this statement hence India supports proxies in Pakistan through that country whether it be TTP or BLA or any other ... :azn:

When you are keen to discuss a war that happened three decades ago , that wouldn't be present and past , kiddo ... :azn:

Unless , of course , we have double standards of choosing things to discuss ...

As I already said the following accusations don't translate into supporting TTP or BLA. Your own government is unable to provide proof but trying to prove it by twisting the accusations of an American. :lol:

@Gigawatt

Not interested in going round and round in circles when the statement was as clear as hell ... :) TTP couldn't have survived without foreign money ...

My own Govt has said it many times publicly and I am sure and have little doubt they would have conveyed it to your Govt too , I remember an instance of it being told to your PM at Sharm-el-Sheikh , accepting it or not wont make a difference if the GOP is adamant to take action against it by whatever way possible ...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Gigawatt

Not interested in going round and round in circles when the statement was as clear as hell ... :)

My own Govt has said it many times publicly and I am sure they would have conveyed it to your Govt too , accepting it or not wont make a difference if the GOP is adamant to take action against it by whatever way possible ...

:lol:.......................................... I say Pakistan is on mars and Pakistan is sponsoring terror against Aliens , 100 times .... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
i guess...
Pakistani establishment just scared of indian presence in Afghanistan,

They dont care whether its taliban or karzai or ANA, they want the Govt of Afgan to be anti-India.

i guess...

They dont care whether its taliban or karzai or ANA, they want the Govt of Afgan to be anti-India.

i guess...

It is not a matter of being scared. It is only wise to be aware of being attempted encirclement by your worst enemy, and taking all precautions and steps to avoid that situation.

Back
Top Bottom