What's new

Seven Pakistan Army soldiers killed in cross-border firing across LoC

Since when ISIS and TTP become brothers of Hindus.

Since when you started taking pride in their acts of terror. Just like you did in your previous post.

Even thugh you know he is joker still you listen to him..Seems you like your fellow brother. Good, now you can claim to be pakistani joker as well. I will promote your daily show in India if it is worth watching.

How do you know that I watch him?? He is a famous joker that's why I know him but again how do you know I watch him?? Did you check my browser history?? :lol:

Anyways you tried to be hilarious but that was a very poor attempt at humor. Try again. Take help from modi if you need it.

I think this news itself has to be verified, 7 soldiers who were said to killed in cross border firing raises a lot of questions since Indian army rejects the claim of attacking in that sector itself (They have no reason to decline unless they really didn't attack). Can this news be created by Pakistan army just for extension of General Raheel Shareef term as Army general ? ....

I think this news itself has to be verified, 7 soldiers who were said to killed in cross border firing raises a lot of questions since Indian army rejects the claim of attacking in that sector itself (They have no reason to decline unless they really didn't attack). Can this news be created by Pakistan army just for extension of General Raheel Shareef term as Army general ? ....

Indian army has admitted to death of 14 Indian soldiers including 1 soldier being mutilated.

Pak army never said it mutilated anyone. What if Indian army is propagating lies to make Pakistan an even bigger villain to increase its defense budget??

We all can play these games. ;)

Raheel Sharif made it clear 6 months ago, he isn't taking extension, even if Nawaz asks him to do that. He wants to maintain his legacy, He comes from a family of martyrs and there heavy burden on his shoulders of being a role model for officers and the next army chief.

Indian army hasn't rejected, infact exaggerated their claims and minimized their losses, everyone knows Bhimber has been the eye of the storm interms of skirmishes at LOC this year and even before 2003 ceasefire, someone who has no idea about LOC will say that.

Indian army has admitted to death of 14 Indian soldiers including 1 soldier being mutilated.

Pak army never said it mutilated anyone. What if Indian army is propagating lies to make Pakistan an even bigger villain to increase its defense budget??

We all can play these games. ;)
Accepting that your army mutilated an enemy soldier brings shame on Pakistan's Army, but anyways you don't seem to be interested in logical debate .... So I rest my case :smart:

Accepting that your army mutilated an enemy soldier brings shame on Pakistan's Army, but anyways you don't seem to be interested in logical debate .... So I rest my case :smart:

I played the game that you tried to play. Looks like you didn't like it.

And India openly admits to beheading soldiers so there is no shame on your side at least in this case.

Raheel Sharif made it clear 6 months ago, he isn't taking extension, even if Nawaz asks him to do that. He wants to maintain his legacy, He comes from a family of martyrs and there heavy burden on his shoulders of being a role model for officers and the next army chief.

I was'nt aware of Raheel Sharif's legacy, I was also skeptical about his popularity since it is not usual to get this much popularity. I thought he might become a military ruler just like Musharaff ... Thanks for your explanation anyways

I played the game that you tried to play. Looks like you didn't like it.

And India openly admits to beheading soldiers so there is no shame on your side at least in this case.

You are proving my point once again .... :p::p: Where did you find that Indian army accepting beheading soldiers ?? don't come up with some other illogical answer....

I was'nt aware of Raheel Sharif's legacy, I was also skeptical about his popularity since it is not usual to get this much popularity. I thought he might become a military ruler just like Musharaff ... Thanks for your explanation anyways

You are proving my point once again .... :p::p: Where did you find that Indian army accepting beheading soldiers ?? don't come up with some other illogical answer....

You crackhead your media was going crazy when apparently we beheaded your 2 soldiers mate

I found it here.

Three Pakistani heads — of Subedar Parvez, Havildar Aftab and Naik Imran — three AK 47 rifles and other weapons were among the trophies carried back by the Indian soldiers.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...across-the-line-of-control/article9202758.ece

You take pride in this f!lth dear. You report it openly and without any shame.And then you whine when allegedly someone does the same to you in return. We never officially admitted anything like this.

So nope. You point is not proven anywhere.

Has ISPR/other released the name, ranks and photos of the martyrs?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom