What's new

Serious threat of Indian Surgical Strikes. Sources from PM House - Saleh Zafar

A Laughing Stuff: Look at the Hilarous and Idiotic Proofs India is Giving Against Pakistan on Uri Drama

Jang group is exploiting it according to indian will. Obviously employees have to obey.

FACT IS THERE WOULD BE ONLY ONE WAR BETWEEN PAKISTAN AND INDIA.
IT WOULD BE HUGE WAR TO TERRIFY THE WHOLE WORLD.
WHOLE INDIA WOULD BE CONQUERED IN 7 YEARS.
THIS TIME IS JUST SHOW SHA.
IT WOULD BE GAZWATULHIND.

BUT WE SHOULD BE WELL PREPARED AS ORDERED BY QURAN E HAKEEM.

India kay honour hota to is ki hifazat kerta ..sharm hoti to bakwas nah kerta tv per.. ghairat hoti to aab tak lar chuka hota...
But u know what india would never come directly u guys are so scared to derail of ur economy so its via chabahar thru afg.. u pay them to fight...
Lakin aik or aap ka hi gana aap kay mu per..
Jahan teri yeh nazar hai.. meri jan mujhay khabar hai.
your comment proves your desperation for another war... dusra hota to previous experience se samajh gaya hota, lekin aap...
and About Afghaniastan.. well it seems you have forgotten that it is pakistan responsible for current situation of pakistan...

And lastly, india is Reluctant to go to war as it has something to lose, unlike pakistan... Well i cant explain our feeling of losing something precious to you guys, since for this feeling, first you guys will have to earn something...

Relax fellas, no "direct" war is gonna happen; if it does it will be limited to surgical strikes. Since Pakistan is trying to eradicate terrorism, she should allow India for surgical attacks. If America can, why cant india?
Merzi hamari.

your comment proves your desperation for another war... dusra hota to previous experience se samajh gaya hota, lekin aap...
and About Afghaniastan.. well it seems you have forgotten that it is pakistan responsible for current situation of pakistan...

And lastly, india is Reluctant to go to war as it has something to lose, unlike pakistan... Well i cant explain our feeling of losing something precious to you guys, since for this feeling, first you guys will have to earn something...

you wanna see who is desperate then watch your own media and compare with ours.. we are relax and calm ..
i belive you dont know anything about Afghanistan at all... it is Pakistan who kept afghanistan what its like other wise it was some part of iran tajik uzbek and rest would be pushton country..
its your army and pm planing to attack Pakistan.. not the other way around .. you play this innocent card as much as you want but after you attack there will b no card left to play.. make sure you are prepared not like your TV anchors.

NEVER BELIEVE THE EXTREMIST HINDU BJP GOVERNMENT, THEY ONLY KNOW HOW TO DO SWEETS TALKS BUT IN THE CORE OF THEIR HEARTS, ITS JUST THE OPPOSITE.
THEY WANT TO ENSURE DESTRUCTION OF EVERY POWERFUL MUSLIM STATES.
THEIR PLAN IS TO DESTROY PAKISTAN AND ITS ECONOMY.
,THE INDIANS ALWAYS USE THREATS,MANIPULATION COVERT OPS. FAILING WHICH THEY RESORT TO REGIME CHANGE. HOWEVER,THIS IS ONLY FOR WEAKER NEIGHBOURING COUNTRIES AND MUSLIM OCCUPIED AREAS LIKE KASHMIR,ETC
PLEASE TAKE FULL PREPARATIONS TO RETALIATE WITH FULL FORCE, YOU MUSLIM NATION ARE OUR LAST HOPE LEFT,GIVE THEM A BLOODY NOSE/
WISH WE COULD HELP, BUT THEY MADE US A SPINELESS COUNTRY.

NEVER BELIEVE THE EXTREMIST HINDU BJP GOVERNMENT, THEY ONLY KNOW HOW TO DO SWEETS TALKS BUT IN THE CORE OF THEIR HEARTS, ITS JUST THE OPPOSITE.
THEY WANT TO ENSURE DESTRUCTION OF EVERY POWERFUL MUSLIM STATES.
THEIR PLAN IS TO DESTROY PAKISTAN AND ITS ECONOMY.
,THE INDIANS ALWAYS USE THREATS,MANIPULATION COVERT OPS. FAILING WHICH THEY RESORT TO REGIME CHANGE. HOWEVER,THIS IS ONLY FOR WEAKER NEIGHBOURING COUNTRIES AND MUSLIM OCCUPIED AREAS LIKE KASHMIR,ETC
PLEASE TAKE FULL PREPARATIONS TO RETALIATE WITH FULL FORCE, YOU MUSLIM NATION ARE OUR LAST HOPE LEFT,GIVE THEM A BLOODY NOSE/
WISH WE COULD HELP, BUT THEY MADE US A SPINELESS COUNTRY.

Welcome to Defence.Pk

Kindly avoid all as CAPS LOCK ON for better vision and reading. A quick question, where are you from?

i just watching news
india attack on Pakistan some where on Kashmir sector

on geo tv hamid meer was telling in shahzaib khanzada program

do u guys have any news with other source.....?

it's absolute and utter rubbish...it's only indian sources, of course Geo will wag it's tail and report something without authenticating it - an incredibly unprofessional outlet already censured by PEMRA in the past

if the indians had done that they would have started a war, which they dont have the guts to try at the moment despite their hot words

as the saying goes, a rudderless empty vessel makes the most noise

Their will be no war... india will try to isolate pak... and this have started as their is a bill purposed in US to declear pak as terrorist state...

"try" is the key word here....see how far it gets you. Since 2008 it's done nothing for you

it's absolute and utter rubbish...it's only indian sources
if the indians had done that they would have started a war, which they dont have the guts to try at the moment despite their hot words

There are other threads opened up on this subject. About 4+ hours ago, the PAF went onto the Pakistani version of the Defense Readiness Condition - 2 (as known as the DEFCON-2, similar to the US DEFCON system, but Pakistan just has it for conventional war). Level 2 means war is imminent and level 1 means you are in an active war. So this whole thing about Indians can't do anything, isn't accurate. There has been constant large scale SU-30, M2k and Jaguar (strike) movements very close to borders, plus heavy artillery is being used (by Indian IBG's meaning strike corps).

So, the point is, never underestimate your enemy!! And never sound jingoistic about the possibility of a war. It can hurt millions of innocent and poor people on each side!!

"Or who is it that could be an army for you to aid you other than the Most Merciful? The disbelievers are not but in delusion." Kuran-i Kerim (67:20)

I am pretty sure Sura Al-Mulk, Ya-Sin and Al-Bakara are the parts of the staples of the Pak Ordu. I can also assume that some serious concurrent meetings are taking place at the Turkish Presidential Palace. My personal wish would be to give a real life test KORAL EW systems...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom