What's new

Serious threat of Indian Surgical Strikes. Sources from PM House - Saleh Zafar

We buy what we dont have. Atleast we have the ability to buy things.

Look at russia, they only make weapons. Their economy is in regression. Split in 1991.

Too bad you couldn't buy the decency for backing up your claims, accepting the truth or at least retreating when busted.

:rofl: says who? There have been over 500 trucks with troops and mechanized tanks and artillery in just one sector (part of the Indian strike corp under an IBG)!! No offense, someone's feeding you really wrong information.

And no, you don't need any "air cover" when average artillery shell for Indian heavy artillery can easily go to 15-40 km's. MBRL's out to 100 km's!! You cross into another one's land when you actually want a full war. They are looking at "surgical strikes" meaning close to border engagements, with heavy artillery and / or aircraft!!

you do know a huge artillery barrage or even a minor of it could spark the war, right?

EDIT: LOL IM SENIOR NOW! HOLY SHIT IM AMAZING!

Saleh Zafar is a very close source in the PM House and a loyal servant of ruling party. He served in the field of journalism for many years. There are my other sources from PM Secretariat which are telling about Indian movement.
View attachment 336413

GEO NEWS and THE NEWS and many other sources are also broadcasting this news. Members should also add their input here about the information they have.
Relax fellas, no "direct" war is gonna happen; if it does it will be limited to surgical strikes. Since Pakistan is trying to eradicate terrorism, she should allow India for surgical attacks. If America can, why cant india?

Since Pakistan is trying to eradicate terrorism, she should allow India for surgical attacks. If America can, why cant india?

You tell me, why hasn't India been able to do it till now?

2001: Indian Parliament Attack - "Nahi choraingay"..... nothing happened

2008: Indian Mumbai Attack - "Ab Nahi choraingay"..... again nothing happened

etc

etc

etc

and now

Uri (baba): threats threats bark bark woof woof .......... monkey mania .......... still nothing.

I'll tell you way......

YOU'RE SHIT SCARED OF THE COST IMPLICATIONS OF A RETALIATION AND THE SPIRALLING EFFECT THEREOF.

You tell me, why hasn't India been able to do it till now?

2001: Indian Parliament Attack - "Nahi choraingay"..... nothing happened

2008: Indian Mumbai Attack - "Ab Nahi choraingay"..... again nothing happened

etc

etc

etc

and now

Uri (baba): threats threats bark bark woof woof .......... monkey mania .......... still nothing.

I'll tell you way......

YOU'RE SHIT SCARED OF THE COST IMPLICATIONS OF A RETALIATION AND THE SPIRALLING EFFECT THEREOF.
yes, India cares about her economy, soldiers ; BUT not on the cost of her honour;
No direct war is gonna happen, but you think Pakistan is spared??? well not that easily..
As the famous Bollywood song lyrics goes - "Apni to jaise taise kat jayegi, Aapka kya hoga Janaabe-Ali"

We buy what we dont have. Atleast we have the ability to buy things.

Look at russia, they only make weapons. Their economy is in regression. Split in 1991.

Russia is split, Pakistan is split and india is utopia. India is a superpower where all indians have a living standard greater than that of Germany and her citizens.

Us seals came into ur country, killed osama and took his body. They conducted multiple drone strikes on pakistan.
All u did was cry.
Now u will claim india is not usa. But then there have been multiple instances where the indian army has destroyed ur pickets along the loc, that is the bare minimum available in the public domain, god knows what we have actually done behind the scenes.
Its better to stay quite about what u have done behind cud be ur D grade movies scenes.
She reminds me of a female forumite from across the border. :D
Oh so u know her aswell... over the years she made such a reputation.. what do u know about her?

With PAF patrolling the sky, the Indians would nee air cover.

Having such things in a base, and right outside of the border are two different things.

Look, I'm not going to have this debate with you. I've said my piece, there is no troop build up along the border to indicate an imminent invasion.

You aren't making any sense and you'll continue on with your silly statements. I've explained you the same ground reality that Gen. Raheel and his commanders are seeing. That is, India can and will (in case of surgical strikes) use their artillery into Pakistan. The PAF is patrolling Pakistani skies, it won't get inside India as that would then invite a full scale war offense from the Indian side. You don't just cross over into the Indian territory because their artillery is firing. That already happens on a smaller scale on every weekend pretty much.

I hear you both. please continue your counter arguments. there is no definite and correct answer. and please feel free to disagree with me as well.

I cant speak for Pakistani military command. but from my experience I can tell that under no circumstances PakMil will stay idle and take Indian artillery shelling. it will respond back in kind and if it cant then it will take other measures. just like India will like to strike some positions for all its war and bluster.. Pakistan has its own targets that it can strike as well as a response .. I have seen it experienced it along LoC. it normally deflates the Indian warring appetite.

in 2008 PAF was tasked with back to back preemptive strikes on Indian targets inside India in case of aggression.
war is a fluid concept there are many variables and no absolutes PAF is not Barred from crossing over just because India is only shelling from deep inside its borders. it wont be cold start but something else. for the sake of cold start if it moves its task force near the borders then that alone will present as a target for defending Pakistani forces.

if you have any idea about logistics involved in moving forces then you will appreciate that it cant happen on the whim of Modi.

in short.. let me say this

Every Indian action (military maneuver) has a consequence to its own forces... (only America enjoys the disparity where its every aggression has faced little to no challenge at all). it will calculate what losses it can absorb and get away with to achieve its objectives for the sake of its doctrine and fanfare.( trust me it will do that yesterday if it thinks it has a chance).

Pakistan's threshold is very low. any misadventure will result in an unpredictable & undesirable response from Pakistan which will be far away from armchair wishful thinking. I have lived in Sialkot sector for about 3 years and know the border .. our forces have many targets of opportunity to strike through various ways (with/ or without) crossing the working boundary). if India is willing to take that cost then bets are off.

yes, India cares about her economy, soldiers ; BUT not on the cost of her honour;
No direct war is gonna happen, but you think Pakistan is spared??? well not that easily..
As the famous Bollywood song lyrics goes - "Apni to jaise taise kat jayegi, Aapka kya hoga Janaabe-Ali"
India kay honour hota to is ki hifazat kerta ..sharm hoti to bakwas nah kerta tv per.. ghairat hoti to aab tak lar chuka hota...
But u know what india would never come directly u guys are so scared to derail of ur economy so its via chabahar thru afg.. u pay them to fight...
Lakin aik or aap ka hi gana aap kay mu per..
Jahan teri yeh nazar hai.. meri jan mujhay khabar hai.

Relax fellas, no "direct" war is gonna happen; if it does it will be limited to surgical strikes. Since Pakistan is trying to eradicate terrorism, she should allow India for surgical attacks. If America can, why cant india?

Are u serious or just got high? :crazy_pilot::crazy_pilot::crazy_pilot::crazy_pilot:

@Baby-5 Its quite ironic you are talking about honor. These words sounds good from a decent person not by you people. talking about India honor what about Indian women honor. kindly tell we which city is the rape capital of world. Protect your ladies before trying to act all manly.

Cowards can only use hidden rats in Afghanistan to create some panic a terror attack that's all. And their assets now destroyed we better focus on Afghan border instead of Indian, indian hijras can't move coz it's need ballz. Better we do a pin point surgical attack inside Afghanistan to finish big rat mulla radio and that's the end of barking from other side we hearing a lot these days.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom